X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.A. Playa
    • Aug 2003

Pete Prisco Idiot

In his latest article he looks forward to next years draft and says Losman better work out because there are great QB's coming out.
    Says Walter from Arizona St could be #1 overall or Matt Leinhart if he comes out.

I have seen these guys play they are good college QB's not in the class of the 4 this year and I believe Mel Kiper knows more than Prisco and agrees, it seems he has issues with the Bills for some reason and used the article to take a pot shot at them, judging by his writing Mark Weiler has a chance at a pultizer Prize someday what an idiot
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Prisco is a shill for the Jets.

And if you put a gun to my head, I would agree that Mark Wieler would win a Pulitzer before Prisco..

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

i remember TD saying he was not too enamored with next year's QB class which was another reason for going after Losman...

Comment

• Shiny Chicken
        Shinier than your mom
        • Jul 2002

Well we got Berman...
        Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
        Prisco is a shill for the Jets.
        Well aren't you glad we've got Berman in our camp instead of Prisco? Berman's much more big-time than Prisco is... HA!

Comment

• B-DON
          hi
          • Mar 2004

i dont like qb's like walters that played in wide open offenses in college(5 wr sets)

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Who knows what next year will bring. 4 months ago Rivers was considered a 3rd round pick. I'm glad we got our young guy to start learning now!

Comment

• HAMMER
              I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
              • Jul 2003

Neither one of them ever have to worry about a pulitzer!

Comment

Working...
              X