PDA

View Full Version : Pete Prisco Idiot

L.A. Playa
04-27-2004, 01:01 PM
In his latest article he looks forward to next years draft and says Losman better work out because there are great QB's coming out.
Says Walter from Arizona St could be #1 overall or Matt Leinhart if he comes out.

I have seen these guys play they are good college QB's not in the class of the 4 this year and I believe Mel Kiper knows more than Prisco and agrees, it seems he has issues with the Bills for some reason and used the article to take a pot shot at them, judging by his writing Mark Weiler has a chance at a pultizer Prize someday what an idiot

Earthquake Enyart
04-27-2004, 01:03 PM
Prisco is a shill for the Jets.

And if you put a gun to my head, I would agree that Mark Wieler would win a Pulitzer before Prisco..

don137
04-27-2004, 01:22 PM
i remember TD saying he was not too enamored with next year's QB class which was another reason for going after Losman...

Shiny Chicken
04-27-2004, 01:38 PM
Well we got Berman...
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Prisco is a shill for the Jets.

Well aren't you glad we've got Berman in our camp instead of Prisco? :D Berman's much more big-time than Prisco is... HA!

B-DON
04-27-2004, 02:32 PM
i dont like qb's like walters that played in wide open offenses in college(5 wr sets)

Novacane
04-27-2004, 02:38 PM
Who knows what next year will bring. 4 months ago Rivers was considered a 3rd round pick. I'm glad we got our young guy to start learning now!

HAMMER
04-27-2004, 07:12 PM
Neither one of them ever have to worry about a pulitzer!