• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

Drew Bledsoe Live!

At. 3:00pm Buffalo Bills.com started talking to Drew. Talking about his contract restructuring. LISTENING LIVE RIGHT NOW!
    Just go to Buffalobills.com and it's on the rotating adds. click live audio!

ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

He's really talking classy. He said he's exited about this year and that he was more then happy to give a little cap space. "I'm not particularly hurting for money at the moment." ...
    This guy is all class!
    ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.

Comment

• ZacGriffi~82
      • Jun 2003

It says the server is too busy. Stupid rabid bills fans
      www.billsaddiction.com -The Home of Bills Addicts-

Comment

• CWOUSARET
        • Aug 2003

a great conference - and drew bledsoe is a really classy man.
        "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• mightyspaz
          Short, Furry and Cold
          • Mar 2004

Drew said the buffalo bills are going to be "a very good football team" and "hard to handle". I LOVE IT!!
          He is really really motivated!
          The contract is for a 3 year deal and will last trhough 2006.
          I hope they post this audio for every one to hear cause it's nice to hear how excited Drew is.
          ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• mightyspaz
            Short, Furry and Cold
            • Mar 2004

TD is on now and he said that Drew approached the team to see what he could do.
            ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

TD said Drew came to him and offered to work the contract.. says he has to applaud Drew... calls him a team player.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                • Jan 2004

Drews always been classy..... but, we wont go anywhere with him as our quarterback.
                You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                  • Aug 2003

now it's t.d.'s turn. he said drew initiated the talks by seeking out t.d. and telling him if there is anything that he (drew) could do to help the team to get better cap wise - he (drew) would be happy to do it. drew is a great team player. t.d . has said that drew made monetary consessions to help the team - not just reshuffing monies. - wow!!!!
                  "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• DraftBoy
                    Administrator
                    • Jul 2002

So any cap relief this year?
                    COMING SOON...
                    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

(TD) Says he feels Drew is satisfied.. said that Drew "Said it and he meant it".

Said he wanted to eliminate the Nov. Buyout as a team distraction

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• mightyspaz
                        Short, Furry and Cold
                        • Mar 2004

This is one of the reasons that I am such a huge Bills fan. They are by far the classiest football organization. Class players, Class staff, and the greatest Fans aywhere!
                        ThE MiGhTy SpAz

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                          Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by CWOUSARET
                          now it's t.d.'s turn. he said drew initiated the talks by seeking out t.d. and telling him if there is anything that he (drew) could do to help the team to get better cap wise - he (drew) would be happy to do it. drew is a great team player. t.d . has said that drew made monetary consessions to help the team - not just reshuffing monies. - wow!!!!

This should only help Losman to grow even more. I predict DB starting for at least two more seasons, before he, like a classy guy, hands the reins to Losman. The only trouble spot I see is that, has anyone actually seen a 1st round QB wait a whole two years, w/o starting? I just hope the Bills don't do what the Bengals did to Kitna.
                          "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                          -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mightyspaz
                            TD is on now and he said that Drew approached the team to see what he could do.

It sounds like he did give money back. For that I applaud him. I still wanna see the details before I anoint him a saint.

Comment

• The Spaz
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                              So any cap relief this year?
                              Yes I don't know how much but that's what TD said. TD also said he is glad about this becuase ther are players he wants to talk to about re-resigning or extending there contracts.

Comment

Working...
                              X