PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe Live!

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:08 PM
At. 3:00pm Buffalo Bills.com started talking to Drew. Talking about his contract restructuring. LISTENING LIVE RIGHT NOW!
Just go to Buffalobills.com and it's on the rotating adds. click live audio!

:punk:

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:09 PM
He's really talking classy. He said he's exited about this year and that he was more then happy to give a little cap space. "I'm not particularly hurting for money at the moment." ...
This guy is all class!

ZacGriffi~82
04-27-2004, 02:14 PM
It says the server is too busy. Stupid rabid bills fans :D

CWOUSARET
04-27-2004, 02:19 PM
a great conference - and drew bledsoe is a really classy man.

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:20 PM
Drew said the buffalo bills are going to be "a very good football team" and "hard to handle". I LOVE IT!!
He is really really motivated!
The contract is for a 3 year deal and will last trhough 2006.
I hope they post this audio for every one to hear cause it's nice to hear how excited Drew is.

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:21 PM
TD is on now and he said that Drew approached the team to see what he could do.

juice
TD said Drew came to him and offered to work the contract.. says he has to applaud Drew... calls him a team player.

ScottLawrence
Drews always been classy..... but, we wont go anywhere with him as our quarterback.

CWOUSARET
04-27-2004, 02:22 PM
now it's t.d.'s turn. he said drew initiated the talks by seeking out t.d. and telling him if there is anything that he (drew) could do to help the team to get better cap wise - he (drew) would be happy to do it. drew is a great team player. t.d . has said that drew made monetary consessions to help the team - not just reshuffing monies. - wow!!!!

DraftBoy
04-27-2004, 02:25 PM
So any cap relief this year?

juice
04-27-2004, 02:26 PM
(TD) Says he feels Drew is satisfied.. said that Drew "Said it and he meant it".

Said he wanted to eliminate the Nov. Buyout as a team distraction

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:27 PM
This is one of the reasons that I am such a huge Bills fan. They are by far the classiest football organization. Class players, Class staff, and the greatest Fans aywhere!
:gobills:

ShadowHawk7
04-27-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by CWOUSARET
now it's t.d.'s turn. he said drew initiated the talks by seeking out t.d. and telling him if there is anything that he (drew) could do to help the team to get better cap wise - he (drew) would be happy to do it. drew is a great team player. t.d . has said that drew made monetary consessions to help the team - not just reshuffing monies. - wow!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:
This should only help Losman to grow even more. I predict DB starting for at least two more seasons, before he, like a classy guy, hands the reins to Losman. The only trouble spot I see is that, has anyone actually seen a 1st round QB wait a whole two years, w/o starting? I just hope the Bills don't do what the Bengals did to Kitna.

Novacane
Originally posted by mightyspaz
TD is on now and he said that Drew approached the team to see what he could do.

It sounds like he did give money back. For that I applaud him. I still wanna see the details before I anoint him a saint.

The Spaz
Originally posted by DraftBoy
So any cap relief this year?

Yes I don't know how much but that's what TD said. TD also said he is glad about this becuase ther are players he wants to talk to about re-resigning or extending there contracts.

Novacane
04-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7

The only trouble spot I see is that, has anyone actually seen a 1st round QB wait a whole two years, w/o starting?.

Pennington is the only one I can think of.

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Definatly made alot of avaiable cap space. TD is talking a lot about what they can do with money. I think buffalo will probably use that to keep some of thepeople they need for next year to re-sign. and maybe work out contract extensions for some of them.
Maybe they'll even pick up another quality FA! ..
This is crazy exciting!

Novacane
04-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

Yes I don't know how much but that's what TD said. TD also said he is glad about this becuase ther are players he wants to talk to about re-resigning or extending there contracts.

Jennings and Schobel

B-DON
04-27-2004, 02:37 PM
mcnair started two games his rookie year but how much did he play hisecond year? for some reason i want to say he sat out

The Spaz
04-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Pennington is the only one I can think of.

McNair too.

The_Philster
04-27-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
Drews always been classy..... but, we wont go anywhere with him as our quarterback.

They said the same thing about Dilfer....
Originally posted by B-DON
mcnair started two games his rookie year but how much did he play hisecond year? for some reason i want to say he sat out
played in 9, started 4...the following year they made him a full-time starter. The McNair model is definitely the best way to go...bring him in slowly so that not too much is thrown at him right away but give him enough that he will learn.

mightyspaz
04-27-2004, 02:48 PM
I don't think Drew goes anywhere for three years, unless he really starts to stink up the place. J.P. seems excited to learn behind drew and take in the knowledge.

chernobylwraiths
04-27-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

McNair too.

Right. Started 2 his first year and 4 his second. Started all his third.