PDA

View Full Version : Positive view on upcoming season

L.A. Playa
04-27-2004, 03:13 PM
First defense wins championships, the Bills have 10 of 11 starters back from last years team which was very good we replaced the other with a 2004 Pro Bowler. Gray will be given more free reign on defense it appears might mean more aggresive defense. Nevertheless these players know each other now and will gel even better.

Secondly, either Mularkey is the biggest bull@@@@ artist of all time or he and his coaching staff are far away better than the joke we had last season. This should result in better line play and better offensive play calling. He convinced Drew to take a paycut and mentor JP and Lee Evans highlight reels are out of this world screw Fitgerald he is good but this guy is a game changer and breaker. The offense might struggle at times because of new system and learning curve but with Moulds Reed Evans Mcgahee and Henry we have some explosive talent and they are better than some of the offenses that have won recent Super Bowls and defensively we are better than some teams that have won recent Super Bowls

This could be a special years and now TD has apparently stockpiled the team in the right positions. I hope Mularkey aint full of it because if he is not we could be ready to go on a great run of seasons. I am excited about this year more than last because I had a feeling GW was full of it even though I gave him the benefit of the doubt he just didnt know how to execute!!!

BillsNick
04-27-2004, 03:25 PM
Mularkey actually didn't have anything to do with restructuring, it was Drew himself who offered to restructure his deal.

I agree that it should be an exciting year, offesively speaking. I do hope that we pick up a good DE in free agency before the season starts. I think that is our only missing link at this point.

The Spaz
04-27-2004, 03:27 PM
I hope we can possibly get another Center or LG in here.

L.A. Playa
04-27-2004, 03:39 PM
Im going to Vegas in a couple of weeks I might throw down $100 to win the Super Bowl probably a great payoff if happens right now everyone in the national media thinks we will suck again, I just see some team unity and a likeness of vision with players coaching and management something that hasn't been there the past few years

L.A. Playa
04-27-2004, 03:41 PM
Mularkey convinced Drew by telling him they where gonna run an offense that highlights his strngths and give the team a better oppurtunity to win. If GW was still here he wouldn't have restructered I guarntee that.