X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Want to see Willis in action?

If you want to see highlights of Willis McGahee buy this DVD, I own it and it's great.

• ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

I watched every game of that season....That is why I am so optimistic about his abilities. He does it all, love the guy.

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
      The Stoner Zoner
      • Feb 2003

Im gonna order it does it show alot of WM highlights?

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
        Im gonna order it does it show alot of WM highlights?
        Yes it shows a lot!

Comment

• L.A. Playa
          • Aug 2003

I have a friend who is close to Willis and he told me that Willis said he is completely healed has no swelling pain or stiffness and has a chip on his shoulder that he feels faster and stronger and soaked in all the knowledge he could last year so he could make a huge impact this year to help this team win. Also, said that he wants to help this team win for showing so much faith and patience with him, he could have played last year but wouldnt have been confident, now there is no hesitation in anything he does

Comment

• toughluck
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by pmacla
            I have a friend who is close to Willis and he told me that Willis said he is completely healed has no swelling pain or stiffness and has a chip on his shoulder that he feels faster and stronger and soaked in all the knowledge he could last year so he could make a huge impact this year to help this team win. Also, said that he wants to help this team win for showing so much faith and patience with him, he could have played last year but wouldnt have been confident, now there is no hesitation in anything he does
            I am getting goosebumps :) (or maybe thats just because it is really cold right now)
            "Dovie'andi se tovya sagain" - "It's time to toss the dice."

Comment

Working...
            X