PDA

View Full Version : Joe Johnson to be cut???

Hermanator21
04-28-2004, 02:22 PM
I just read on FFMastermind that he will be cut in June....and if he does, I think I would rather have him then McKenzie.

B-DON
04-28-2004, 02:27 PM
pass, we need to develop kelsay first

smack541
04-28-2004, 07:28 PM
I would take a chance on him if he came cheap and with a one or two year deal. The guy has proven he can play.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2004, 07:32 PM
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PICK UP JOE JOHNSON!!!

He's a major bust for the Packers. I've been hearing all about what a loser he is here in Wisconsin for the past year (or 2?).

NO THANK YOU.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
He's also been busted for DUI last year, then denied it happened, then apologized to the media, still denying it nonetheless.

He's done NOTHING for the Pack. Plus he's had major injuries, hasn't played more then a few games last season.

DraftBoy
04-28-2004, 07:45 PM
He passes the physical, deemed 110%, and will sign for the min, Id take a shot at him

Bmax
04-28-2004, 08:43 PM
The question you have to ask is will this guy make our team better ?.. And if he is healthy i would say yes.....But first things first...

1. resign jennings
2. resign clements
3. resign schobel

In this order....

We have to be on the lookout for a player who might just be able to give a spark to get us over the top ......

Bmax

Hermanator21
04-28-2004, 09:01 PM
I agree Bmax..I would say 1)Schobel 2) Jennings and I doubt Clements would sign a new contract this early and I would say sign Big Pat then go after Joe if healthy.

The_Philster
04-28-2004, 09:02 PM
OMM is there and heard the reports firsthand locally...I'll take his word for it. :up: No to Joe Johnson.

Hermanator21
04-28-2004, 09:13 PM
I really don't care eitherway about Johnson , but if you had the choice between Mckenzie or Johnson who would you rather have, and ofcourse it depends on how much $$ he wants but if he comes cheap I think I would rather have Johnson.

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2004, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by DraftBoy
He passes the physical, deemed 110%, and will sign for the min, Id take a shot at him
NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE GUY IS A HEAD CASE!!!! NO PRODUCTION!!! LAZY!!!!! ALL ABOUT THE MONEY!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The_Philster
OMM is there and heard the reports firsthand locally...I'll take his word for it. :up: No to Joe Johnson.
Yeah seriously listen to Phil. I have not heard a single Packer fan having ANYTHING good to say about Joe Johnson!!!

Mr. Miyagi
04-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
He's also been busted for DUI last year, then denied it happened, then apologized to the media, still denying it nonetheless.
It was POT, not alcohol.

The_Philster
04-28-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Yeah seriously listen to Phil. I have not heard a single Packer fan having ANYTHING good to say about Joe Johnson!!!

The whole thing is not so much the Packer fans, but the local media around Green Bay. National media almost never gets the whole story because they're only on the scene a few times a week during the season and intermittenly in the offseason. The local media gets a more accurate story because they are always on the scene.