PDA

View Full Version : Where do you see these FA's ending up?

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 06:50 PM
Kordell Stewart
Kerry Collins
Kurt Warner
Vinnie Testeverde

do you think any of them will land in B-lo?... if not then where?

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 06:56 PM
Testaverde - Dallas
Collins - Baltimore
Warner - Winn Dixie
Stewart - Arizona

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
Warner - Winn Dixie

:rofl: i just **** myself

smack541
04-28-2004, 06:59 PM
I think Kordell is the best bet out of all those guys cuz he knows Murlarkey and can help us in other ways then QB. I wouldent be shocked if Collins or Vinney signed on but i doubt that. I look for Vinney to be in Big D. Kurt Warner on the other hand hell no he wont be in Buffalo.

HenryRules
04-28-2004, 07:00 PM
Has a Couch to GB trade happened yet?

qcsabresfan84
04-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Stewart - Canada
Warner - san francisco
Collins - Oakland
Vinnie - he's done, too old to get a real offer from anyone, had a great career though

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:04 PM
I would say Carolina and New Orleans could be destinations for any QB that will accept a backup role also maybe NE or Atlanta
San Fran is in cost cutting mode they would have to come real cheap, but I cant see the Bills bringing in any of these guys at this point

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by jfreeman

:rofl: i just **** myself

Can't you see the article already,

After Warner was released by the Rams and no other team called his wife told him no man of mine is going to stay home all day and not work, you better go out ther and do what you do best, here is your apron remember always ask if they want paper or plastic or pare and plastic and say God Bless You, Jesus Loves you, now go get my money Biatcchhh.

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:18 PM
you forgot to add the part where she goes "don't you like my new haircut"

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:21 PM
Hey Freeman are you moving out her to the great city of Los Angeles?????

DraftBoy
04-28-2004, 07:23 PM
Kordell Stewart-who cares?
Kerry Collins-who cares?
Kurt Warner-who cares?
Vinnie Testeverde-who cares?

That about sums it up

STAMPY
04-28-2004, 07:26 PM
kerry can do insane things in oakland IMO

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Do you think the Dolphins are kicking themselves for actually trading a draft pick for Feelly and not waiting for one of these guys to be cut???? Collins is definitely better than any of their current QB's

DraftBoy
04-28-2004, 07:30 PM
agreed, but 3 months ago who could of imagined NYG getting Eli?

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:33 PM
Imagine the play by play in Miami this year "Feely hands it to Williams" is that during or after the game ??????

DraftBoy
04-28-2004, 07:34 PM
both

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey Freeman are you moving out her to the great city of Los Angeles?????

I will find that out on May 21st. I lived out there last summer doing internships. Best city in America minus the smog and insane alcohol prices at bars.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:41 PM
If you lived in Buffalo like I did during the Steel Plant era and Color Corp era the air out here is a breath of fresh air it has been blazing hot out here the last few days and the ladies are taking it off :)

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:45 PM
I am from about an hour south of buffalo... yeah I heard it was 102 out there yesterday... I just hope I get this job so I can get back out there, I miss it so much.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:47 PM
What do you do??/ what Industry are you looking to get into?? Maybe I could steer you in the right direction if you need help

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:49 PM
email me if you want at pmacdougall@sbcglobal.net and let me know iv'e been out here for 5 years and love it and I work in the entertainment industry on the business side of things so I might know or could find out of any openings

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:49 PM
well i'm about to graduate from school in a few weeks and i'm getting into tv production/post production. i have a few options but they are bottom of the totum pole jobs and i wouldnt be able to survive in LA on the salary i'd be getting.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:52 PM
the key to living in LA is to start at the bottom and work hard and also get a roommate or 2 a good place to start is roommates.com if you don't know anyone out here or no one is coming with you and don't get caught up in the keeping up with the next person in debt to be cool

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:54 PM
well the guy that can get me a job is the guy i'd be living with but the other problem is the work he can get me is PAing for Nickelodeon only for about 6 months. I'm really hoping he gets me the job that way I can get out there have some work for a while and try to find something else at the same time... the job market just blows right now... i've been sending my resume to places/jobs I don't even want to do because I'm getting desperate. I also do alot of radio stuff (on-air and behind the scenes) but I haven't found crap out in LA for that kind of stuff.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:55 PM
if you have a dependable car, you can find semi affordable apts if you budget well and depending on your ethnicity there are a number of areas you can live in (example if you are white you dont wanna live in Compton, East LA, Watts, not being stereotypical just easier to live in a more mixed area )

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:57 PM
yeah, that'd be awesome if you knew of anything or could find anything... I would appreciate it. basically I'm just trying to find SOMETHING pertaining to television/radio/entertainment since that's what I went to school for but I keep hitting dead ends.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Once you get out here just make connections in LA its not what you know its who you know and alot of east coast people havea better woork ethic than natives of So Cal and do very well if it is your dream go for it do what you have to to make it work and you will be fine I didnt have a job when I moved out here and am doing pretty good for myself right now not where I want to eventually be but I am happy ( and just think when Ralphy dies the Bills will be out here ) Just kidding Buffalonians Just Kidding

Canadian'eh!
04-28-2004, 07:58 PM
Kordell Stewart - CFL
Kerry Collins - Rehab
Kurt Warner - Church/Marriage councelling
Vinnie Testeverde - retirement home

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 07:59 PM
my father is a mechanic so vehicles are no problem... when I went out last summer I drove from new york to LA and back... it was sweet. I never even had the guts to go south of the 105 except for when I went down to San Diego... I had no need/desire to hit up south central... I lived in Burbank on Barham Blvd. right in between the 101 ramp and Warner Bros.

L.A. Playa
04-28-2004, 08:01 PM
Nice area I live near Sony Studios near Culver City so I am familar withh all So Cal South Central and watts is not as bad as potrayed but you just gotta watch your back as with any area in So Cal

Bill Brasky
04-28-2004, 08:03 PM
one of my friends (who is from amherst) works in culver or century city... i forget which one. she got offered a job right when her intership was over and just stayed out there. the place she's working bought her a townhouse and everything. i wanted to kick her ass.

Billsouth
04-28-2004, 08:30 PM

Can't you see the article already,

After Warner was released by the Rams and no other team called his wife told him no man of mine is going to stay home all day and not work, you better go out ther and do what you do best, here is your apron remember always ask if they want paper or plastic or pare and plastic and say God Bless You, Jesus Loves you, now go get my money Biatcchhh.

:bling: :bf1: :bravo: