PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe comeback player of the year?

BillsFanCupp38
04-29-2004, 07:22 AM
Bledsoe is definately eligible for comeback player of the year. He very well could be on his way if the team changes everything around.

Demon
04-29-2004, 07:46 AM
I love some of your guys passion for the team but comeon.

We all wanted him out of town, we all hated him, we all would trade him for a 7th round pick and then he takes a paycut and we all love him again which is cool but what makes anyone think he will be good??? How does he become a hated guy with no skill to a comeback of the year player in just a few days and all he's done is sign a few papers.

I mean i hope he does win it and all, but comeon!

doug45
04-29-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Demon
I love some of your guys passion for the team but comeon.

We all wanted him out of town, we all hated him, we all would trade him for a 7th round pick and then he takes a paycut and we all love him again which is cool but what makes anyone think he will be good??? How does he become a hated guy with no skill to a comeback of the year player in just a few days and all he's done is sign a few papers.

I mean i hope he does win it and all, but comeon!

Well said!

BillsFanCupp38
04-29-2004, 11:40 AM
i love bledsoe, how could you hate him.

Bled2Hen
04-29-2004, 01:35 PM
Drew bledsoe will be an efficient passer this year and his passer rating is going to be the best in his career. He won't throw that much, only if the running game is doing bad. He will have about 15 - 20 attempts a game. He can deffidently be a candidate for the comeback player award. He isn't going to light it up, but if he wins, completes passes, and gets us into the playoffs, after a horrible seaon like last! The he will be considered for the award, no doubt.

I always have supported Drew with Buffalo, and yea it does seem some people love him beacuase of the papers he signed a couple of days ago. I don't care what other people think of him, I know he still has it, and quite frankly, I can care less about the comeback player award. I mean it ould be kool for Drew, and it would be nice seeing him get it, but I want a Super bowl!

buffmaniac
04-29-2004, 01:54 PM
I've never hated Drew and I still think he can be a very good QB if he has the talent around him. And I personally think that the coaches and players around Drew this year may be the best he has had since 96 when he led the Pats to the Super Bowl.

Mr. Cynical
04-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Actually.....given the horrid, putrid year he had in 03, if he even plays average this year the difference would be "huge". So if the definition of comeback is based on the delta from one year to the next, he might have a shot. :snicker: