PDA

View Full Version : Great article

Bill Brasky
04-29-2004, 10:02 AM
on Kerry Collins right now on ESPN.com. Even if you don't like him go read it and then contemplate how stupid New York is. The Bills are mentioned towards the end.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=wojnarowski_adrian&id=1791445

Pride
04-29-2004, 10:31 AM
wow... nice article

i dont really know why he would just quit tho. that shows me he is a quitter to some extreme. So a rookie is brought in... you fight for your position, you finish out your contract.

Tatonka
04-29-2004, 11:17 AM
he didnt quit.. he said he wont take a pay cut.. and they cut him for it. big different.. they didnt want to pay him what they originally agreed on .. that is on the giants.. and san diego is going to have one hell of a high draft pick next year.. because they are going to suck a dick this season.

The Spaz
04-29-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
he didnt quit.. he said he wont take a pay cut.. and they cut him for it. big different.. they didnt want to pay him what they originally agreed on .. that is on the giants.. and san diego is going to have one hell of a high draft pick next year.. because they are going to suck a dick this season.

Agreed!:up::beers:

STAMPY
04-29-2004, 01:06 PM
that article is sad. i feel awful for the guy. he should go qb in dallas and stick it to gmen