X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Are Miami fans the most ignorant?

I've always thought that Miami football fans really don't understand football well. There are some exceptions, I'm sure- with all due respect to WCoastfin and phin054, who aren't too bad- but the average Miami fan seems so blinded by wearing the rose-colored glasses that he doesn't understand what's really going on.

the finheaven board proves that- boy, not much deep thinking going on there! Maybe the board moderator's a good guy, but the idiotic rationalization that Lucas single-handedly lost the game is laughable.

They actually think their D deserves credit for the misfires between Bledsoe and Moulds/Price that were either overthrown balls by Bledsoe or drops of catchable balls by the WR's- the Dolphins did nothing to stop any of those guys.

Hilarious.
    Last edited by Judge; 10-22-2002, 12:40 PM.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • BigDoug
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Absolutely. They're just "acting out" as they watch their playoff hopes slip though their fingers this year and will slip silently away into salary cap hell obscurity for the years to come.

Comment

• EricStratton
      • Jul 2002

Judge,

I hang around there quite a bit (RobertHoover) and you are right on the money with your assessment. I’ve actually been following your talk about the D and it’s laughable the rationalization some fans are using for the loss.

The site has some terrific football people but it’s dominated by the rah-rah types who drink the Dolphin kool-aid.

Comment

• Captain gameboy
        • Jul 2002

Interesting thought Judge. It seems to me that some NFL cities are a little bit different than others. Dallas, Chicago and, to your point, Miami, come to mind. The local media seem to think that there are only two teams in the NFL. The super bowl winner and their team. I listened to the local Dolphin radio broadcast after our game. I was really surprised at their comments. No respect for the Bills. More than one comment that they were a better team and should have won. Numerous comments that we didn't have much, Drew would throw it up for grabs, and the win was a fluke. Ordinarily, you could expect that from fans, but these were from players. Not one question about J. Taylor's lack of impact on the DL. Not one comment about their corners being drilled by Reed and Moulds run blocking on Henry's big gain sweeps to the left. Strange comments. No questions about play calling when, in my view, they could have run Ricky all day. Strange.
        Last edited by Captain gameboy; 10-22-2002, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• clumping platelets

They are in denial :)

Comment

• BigDoug
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

Comment

• Wys Guy
              Drew and Sam stole all my hair
              • Jul 2002

Denial indeed. In the stands some of their fans, who ended up threatening us btw, prior to punching one of our attendees in the head before threatening me and a female attendee and her 4 year-old son. Other than that however, , the game was fine.

They kept telling us that the problem was their WRs when they were open at times. I told them, and showed them, that it was really Lucas who couldn't hit water if he threw the ball from a boat. They insisted that it wasn't him.

Whatever!
              Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                • Jul 2002

They attacked a women and a child? NO CLASS!!!

Comment

• shelby
                  The Vanilla *****
                  • Jul 2002

Most finfans are :angry:ing morons. With the exception of Phins054 of course.

Wys...i should have grabbed one of your crutches and clocked the guy in the head, no?

Comment

• casdhf
                    • Jul 2002

Well, at least the guy didn't hit one of the ladies, the cripple or the kid. Always look for the good
                    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• shelby
                      The Vanilla *****
                      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Jaydog57
                        Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
                        Denial indeed. In the stands some of their fans, who ended up threatening us btw, prior to punching one of our attendees in the head before threatening me and a female attendee and her 4 year-old son. Other than that however, , the game was fine.

They kept telling us that the problem was their WRs when they were open at times. I told them, and showed them, that it was really Lucas who couldn't hit water if he threw the ball from a boat. They insisted that it wasn't him.

Whatever!
                        Yeah, that's pretty ******ed and low class I must say. I don't care what team you like, if you're harassing a woman and her kid at a game, then you have no balls at all.
                        "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Fat Tony
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                          Well, at least the guy didn't hit one of the ladies, the cripple or the kid. Always look for the good

Comment

• LVGrown
                            Vegas Growed
                            • Jul 2002

in san diego my cousin and i had our lifes threatened. my cousin was standing on the chargers towels that they hand out. these guys got all pissed and were like whats up homie? And we were like we are too good to stand on this stadium floor. they got all mad, we had to have the security people watch our backs and have our seats move because security honestly thought we were gonna get jumped. IT WAS GREAT!

Erin

Comment

• dolfan25
                              Clements & Mulakey I'm taking you down next
                              • Jul 2002

Why do Bills fans continue with this crap? We're your biggest rival, of course you think we're the most ignorant. If you ask a Bronco fan they will say the Raiders, and vice versa.

As for our D playing crap. Sure they gave up a lot of yards but they did the same thing against the Broncos. They just put the clamps down in the red zone. There is absolutely no reason to blame the loss on the D. Any time you commit 6 turnovers the offense is to blame.

Sure your receivers dropped balls and didn't play there best game, but the Bills offense only scored 16 points with or without the drops and that's a pretty good showing against the Bills this year.

As for the fan behaviour that is ignorant but to think that is exclusive to Miami you are fooling yourself. I've been to the Ralph many times and every game whether the Bills win or lose there is always a fight. Every team has their ignorant fans and I've read many ignorant remarks by Bill fans on these boards.

Such as a Bill fan wishing "Dan Marino rotted in hell and died of gonnorhea" And that's ignorant on so many levels. First of all the poster is so stupid that he doesn't know that people don't die from gonnorhea.

Comment

Working...
                              X