X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Anderson to Add Depth, Youth to D-Line

Tim Anderson knows a little bit about what it takes to be a champion. The former Ohio State star won a National Championship with the Buckeyes in the 2003 Fiesta Bowl and looks to bring that experience to the Buffalo locker room.

Many scouts have labeled Anderson as an over-achiever, but he doesn't let that stand in his way of working hard and making plays.

"Maybe I don't have everything naturally like a lot of other guys do," Anderson said. "Everything I've had to develop through hard work, determination, work ethic, and all those types of things."

Anderson weighs in at about 300 pounds, but for a big guy, he has great mobility. He has great speed for lateral pursuit and also has the footwork to close in any opposing quarterback. He started 36 games at OSU and recorded 11 sacks as well as forcing three fumbles.

Anderson is not expected to come in and compete for a starting job immediately, but should figure into the mix.

"I'm just going to go in there and perform at my best, trying to earn a job," he said. "I'm just excited about the opportunity. I'm going to go in there and give them my best shot and see what happens. Hopefully it all works out."

• BillsRockSOMUCH
    Exhausted of Losing
    • Mar 2004

Definately like this guy

Comment

Working...
    X