PDA

View Full Version : would u pay?

bills_7
04-30-2004, 09:36 AM
would u pay $140 CDN to sit behind the endzone, sec(123,124).... bus ride there and back, 2 free beers and 2 hotdogs.... leaving from Toronto area.....

vs. maimi.....

or i can go to the jags game for $110 CDN......

should i pay the extra 30 bucks for the miami game?

which would u take?

is the miami games worth the extra money?

clumping platelets
04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Those do not seem like bad deals. I would consider both if you can afford it.

bills_7
04-30-2004, 09:45 AM
i could but my its hard to drag some of my buddys out to the games.... they mostly like the packers, cowboys and bucs (i dont think there normal lol)

but ill tell ya when we were at the pats game lst yr, i wsh i had a camera cause they were all going nuts cheering for the bills what game!.... but they denined it when they sobered up afterwards lol

STAMPY
04-30-2004, 09:51 AM
well u might be a packer fan soon... tim couch is goin there

Canadian'eh!
04-30-2004, 10:28 AM
I would shell out the extra 30 to see a better game against a division rival. absolutely.

Also, last year me and 2 buddies went to the Indy game. It was nearly sold out at the time so i decided to see how good of seats i coulsd get if we sat seperately. not the ideal scenraio but it was kind of fun to sit next to regualrs. I got from row for 2 fo us and the other was about 10 rows up.

It was cool to be so close to the players but the cameras and players block the view of the play a lot so it's a bit too close if you want to see teh best view of the gaems to be in row 1. row 10-15 is the best I'd say.

tix were 50 US each so you have a pretty good deal there. Oh and i forget the name of our hotel but it was really nice. (hampton maybe?) I got a great rate off the net 60 per night and it' a killer spot. central to everything including DUFF's and not far from the stadium at all.

you prob won't need a hotel from TO but if you do check it out. also Steve & Barry's store in one fo teh malls there is a muct go. everything is less than 10$ for sportswear. we spent a fortune there!

bills_7
04-30-2004, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
I would shell out the extra 30 to see a better game against a division rival. absolutely.

Also, last year me and 2 buddies went to the Indy game. It was nearly sold out at the time so i decided to see how good of seats i coulsd get if we sat seperately. not the ideal scenraio but it was kind of fun to sit next to regualrs. I got from row for 2 fo us and the other was about 10 rows up.

It was cool to be so close to the players but the cameras and players block the view of the play a lot so it's a bit too close if you want to see teh best view of the gaems to be in row 1. row 10-15 is the best I'd say.

tix were 50 US each so you have a pretty good deal there. Oh and i forget the name of our hotel but it was really nice. (hampton maybe?) I got a great rate off the net 60 per night and it' a killer spot. central to everything including DUFF's and not far from the stadium at all.

you prob won't need a hotel from TO but if you do check it out. also Steve & Barry's store in one fo teh malls there is a muct go. everything is less than 10$ for sportswear. we spent a fortune there!

i think the seats r 20 -30 rows up....
so i think the camera wont get in the way......

I wont need a hotel cause the bus brings us right back

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE
well u might be a packer fan soon... tim couch is goin there

lol.... i dont like couch that much

justasportsfan
04-30-2004, 12:56 PM
Wow that would be $50 american for the whole thing .Take it.

:jk:

tampabay25690
04-30-2004, 03:30 PM
I would pay the Money, and its in canadian funds.......

tampabay25690
04-30-2004, 03:31 PM
Thats cheap compared to what I pay for tickets down here in Tampa, I own seasons in Buffalo and now I own in Tampa, I sit 3 rows from the top here. And my seats in Ralph Wilson Stadium were 10 times better and cheaper....

shelby
04-30-2004, 03:33 PM
The Miami game would be well worth the extra money.

A lot of people from the Zone will be at the home opener against Jacksonville.

thefixer74
04-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by bills_7
i could but my its hard to drag some of my buddys out to the games.... they mostly like the packers, cowboys and bucs (i dont think there normal lol)

but ill tell ya when we were at the pats game lst yr, i wsh i had a camera cause they were all going nuts cheering for the bills what game!.... but they denined it when they sobered up afterwards lol

I know what you mean,my wife is a Packer Fan:cynic:

imbondz
04-30-2004, 08:36 PM
not even a question, pay the extra $30 :up:

chernobylwraiths
04-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by thefixer74

I know what you mean,my wife is a Packer Fan:cynic:

You're a lucky guy. :snicker:

Sabre Ally
04-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by shelby
The Miami game would be well worth the extra money.

A lot of people from the Zone will be at the home opener against Jacksonville.
Yeah, if you want the best tailgate, come to the opener.

bills_7
05-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
Yeah, if you want the best tailgate, come to the opener.

i was at the opener lst yr and it was an amazing tailgate i thought but i have nothing to base that on, seeing how that was my first nfl/bills game ive been to... looks like i picked the right one eh.... then in wk 5 i was at the bengals game which was a good game but the crowed wasn't as jacked.....

so this yr i think i have to expierance a fish game... and got my tickets today

anyone else gonna be there?