Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Carucci has us 1st in AFC EAST in his latest power rankings

CARUCCI'S Power rankings
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

NE is playing poorly and has a very tough schedule (Denver, at Buffalo, at Chicago and at Oakland) the next 4 weeks. Lucas could have the fins in ruins in four weeks and Buffalo good be in position to take advantage of that. In the words of seinfeld, they are master of there domain.

Comment

• Buffarama
      Football-Sport of the Gods
      • Jul 2002

If we get past the Lions and NE, watch out!!

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

Detroit is a game we are supposed to win. That makes it a game we can't take too lightly and I don't think Buffalo will. NE was picked by some to repeat in the Super Bowl, especially after they humiliated the Steelers. Though Buffalo might outrank NE in the power rankings now, it looks to be the next "big game." It would be really sweet to go into the break at 6-3. That would make 10-6 very achievable, and that might get us the division championship.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• WCoastFin
          I have the arms of a new born baby!
          • Jul 2002

HAHAHA! what a joke this guys list is! ....does he not know we are still in first place?

"Meanwhile, injuries have significantly weakened the Miami Dolphins and caused them to slip dramatically in the rankings. At the same time, the door has opened to the Buffalo Bills, whose impressive victory in Miami makes them a team to watch in the AFC East race."

Someone ought to tell him we get our WRs back on our next game....maybe he should have all teams with injuries at the bottom.
          We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
            HAHAHA! what a joke this guys list is! ....does he not know we are still in first place?

"Meanwhile, injuries have significantly weakened the Miami Dolphins and caused them to slip dramatically in the rankings. At the same time, the door has opened to the Buffalo Bills, whose impressive victory in Miami makes them a team to watch in the AFC East race."

Someone ought to tell him we get our WRs back on our next game....maybe he should have all teams with injuries at the bottom.
            Carter won't be as effective as most fin fans are hoping and Chambers would be the #4 wideout on the Bills. Even if Miami's receivers are effective who is going to throw the ball to the WR's in Miami for the next month? Remember these WR's won't be wearing a Bills uniform so Lucas won't know who to throw to. If Miami doesn't win the division they may not make the playoffs.

Comment

• WCoastFin
              I have the arms of a new born baby!
              • Jul 2002

Until it happens then you can say it....What makes you think if Ray struggles again the same way he did, that he'll be our starter for the remainder of our games?
              We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• casdhf
                • Jul 2002

I don't think your WRs will matter as long as Lucas is throwing the ball
                Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
                cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                  Until it happens then you can say it....What makes you think if Ray struggles again the same way he did, that he'll be our starter for the remainder of our games?
                  Give me examples of players who have joined a new team during the season and were effective. It's easier to make an impact on defense. Carter has to learn a new offensive scheme and won't even have Fielder throw him a ball for another month. They won't know each others tendencies and there timimg will be off. Bledsoe is still learning the tendencies of Moulds and Price and vice versa.

I agree Lucas should be pulled if he plas another game like the Bills but I don't think he will be that bad but I don't think he will do anything to really help the team either. Rosenthall might be an improvement but he is very raw and this is not the time to have third stringer be your new starter.

Comment

• SoCalBillsFan
                    Expert on Experts
                    • Jul 2002

carter will only help the dolphin if they put him at QB, cause I bet he'd be better than lucas

Comment

• 4thAndLong
                      I'm Really 4 and Short
                      • Sep 2002

Have you seen Carter lately? The guy looks like he ate half of Dennis Green.

Comment

• Halbert
                        I'm Not Normal
                        • Jul 2002

Sorry, Vic. I wish it were true but that's crazy talk.

Lucas isn't as bad as he looked and Miami will rebound quickly. They're still the best in the AFCE in my book.

Comment

Working...
                        X