• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

Jags Backup Qb Has Crohn's Disease

Doctors have diagnosed Jaguars quarterback David Garrard with Crohn's disease, an intestinal ailment that sent him to the hospital last week and left him sidelined Friday for the start of the team's minicamp.
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

That sucks. Hate to see people get diseases for no reason.

At least it is not life threatening.

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Garrard is a good QB

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• shelby
        The Vanilla admin
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
        That sucks. Hate to see people get diseases for no reason.

At least it is not life threatening.
        It's not, but it causes a lot of pain and suffering. My brother has had it for 15 years.

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
          Maybe?
          • Oct 2003

Sorry to hear that shelby.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

my doctor thought that i had that as well.. they ran a bunch of miserable tests on me.. including a colonoscopy.. turns out i have IBS.. which sucks almost as bad.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• elltrain22
              • Sep 2003

My eyes about came out of my sockets when I saw David Garrard's name. That is my dogg for real. Me and Garrard used to talk football all the time, and he does like the Bills ( cowboys is his fav team though ). Since he is a proud ECU alum, I know he will bounce back.
              If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

I know someone who's granddaughter has Crohn's. Maybe it's not normally life threatening, but she has a really severe case. At 17 years old, a few years ago, she had very little of her intestines left. She has been in and out of the hospital numerous times. Hopefully his can be controlled and is not as severe.
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                X