PDA

View Full Version : My early 53 man roster-

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 06:37 PM
QB Bledsoe, Losman, Brown (for now- probably a vet FA)

RB- Henry- McGahee, Shaud Williams
FB- Shelton, Burns (Maybe a June 1 casualty)

WR- Moulds, Reed, Evans, Shaw, Aiken

OL- Sullivan, Jennings Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Tucker, Sobieski, Price, McFarlane, and Pucillo(unless they can get a June 1 casualty)

TE- Campbell, Euhus, and Peters

26 total

Def- End- Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, McKenzie (But prolly a June 1 guy instead)

DT- Adams, Williams, Anderson Bannan, Edwards

LB- Spikes , Fletcher, Posey, Crowell, Haggan, Stamer

Safeties- Milloy , Wire (FS starter)- Rashaud Baker Priloeau,

CB Vincent, Clements, Thomas, McGee, L Richardson

24 total

K= Moorman, Lindell LS = Doronbos

Practice squad- CB Jabari Greer, WR Jonathan Smith , FB Luke Lawton, LB Dilibe Acholonu , DE Michale Spicer or QB Nathan Chandler

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 06:40 PM
Kordell Stewart, a vet OL guy, or a DE are strong possibilities in or around June 1

STAMPY
04-30-2004, 06:43 PM
i do NOT want kordell... i rather take blake, or even jeff george, or even vinny, for security in case drew gets hurt

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 06:51 PM
A guy I would not mind and who might get cut June 1 is backup Charlie Batch in Pittsburgh. He has starting experience, familiarity with Clements and Mularkey- and might come cheap!

He could make a decent experienced backup and might be available because of Roethlesberger getting drafted and Maddox getting a raise.

ScottLawrence
04-30-2004, 06:53 PM
I dont know if there will be any quality DE's cut on June 1st..... Maybe some Offensive lineman but, I dont see many DE's.

shelby
04-30-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
A guy I would not mind and who might get cut June 1 is backup Charlie Batch in Pittsburgh. He has starting experience, familiarity with Clements and Mularkey- and might come cheap!

He could make a decent experienced backup and might be available because of Roethlesberger getting drafted and Maddox getting a raise.

:up:

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
I dont know if there will be any quality DE's cut on June 1st..... Maybe some Offensive lineman but, I dont see many DE's.

It's not like we need a starter June 1, but I can see a replacement for McKenzie

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-30-2004, 07:00 PM
What about Izell Reese? Do you think he will be on the roster?

The Spaz
04-30-2004, 07:02 PM
FB's will be Shelton, Lawton.

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
What about Izell Reese? Do you think he will be on the roster?

Either Prioleu or Reese will be gone - Wire to FS bumps one of them.

shelby
04-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Either Prioleu or Reese will be gone - Wire to FS bumps one of them.

i like the way you think, assmunch!:up:

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
04-30-2004, 07:34 PM
QB Bledsoe, Losman, Brown (for now- probably a vet FA)

RB- Henry- McGahee, Shaud Williams
FB- Shelton, Burns (Maybe a June 1 casualty)

WR- Moulds, Reed, Evans, Shaw, Aiken

OL- Sullivan, Jennings Teague, Villarrial, Williams, Tucker, Sobieski, Price, McFarlane, and Pucillo(unless they can get a June 1 casualty)

TE- Campbell, Euhus, and Peters

26 total

Def- End- Schobel, Denny, Kelsay, McKenzie (But prolly a June 1 guy instead)

DT- Adams, Williams, Anderson Bannan, Edwards

LB- Spikes , Fletcher, Posey, Crowell, Haggan, Stamer

Safeties- Milloy , Wire (FS starter)- Rashaud Baker Priloeau,

CB Vincent, Clements, Thomas, McGee, L Richardson

24 total

K= Moorman, Lindell LS = Doronbos

Practice squad- CB Jabari Greer, WR Jonathan Smith , FB Luke Lawton, LB Dilibe Acholonu , DE Michale Spicer or QB Nathan Chandler
:scratch: when did Moorman become a K?

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
:scratch: when did Moorman become a K?

You shooting for Phil's job?...LOL

Tatonka
04-30-2004, 07:39 PM
It's not like we need a starter June 1, but I can see a replacement for McKenzie

i really thought that mckenzie got some good pressure when he played. i am pretty confident that he makes the roster and that we dont go after a june 1st DE. the only position i see us going for after june first is Oline, possibly.. depending on how they feel after a few camps.

i actually think that is a great list doz.. good job. i am pretty happy with that.

ScottLawrence
04-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Anybody know any descent Lineman that might be cut June 1st?

Tatonka
04-30-2004, 08:03 PM
either arron shea or barrett robins at center.. and possibly larry allen.

thefixer74
04-30-2004, 08:06 PM
I think Kelsay might edge out Denney for the start,McGee in the nickle over Thomas.
And did everyone see that Vincent got his #23 moving P.Prioleau to #25.He prob gets cut because Reese is better.

ScottLawrence
04-30-2004, 08:08 PM
We wont pick up a Center, with the money Teague just got theres no way we are going to sign another Center.

Larry Allen is not what he used to, I would rather have Sullivan starting then Allen.

The_Philster
04-30-2004, 08:27 PM
I'd definitely take Batch, or just about anyone, over Kordell.
You shooting for Phil's job?...LOL

Hey!!! :lol:

Tatonka
04-30-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ScottLawrence
We wont pick up a Center, with the money Teague just got theres no way we are going to sign another Center.

Larry Allen is not what he used to, I would rather have Sullivan starting then Allen.

so what if teague gets hurt? we dont have a center with a single snap of nfl experience on the roster.. sobieski is listed as the center right now.. but has never played it before.. ever in his career in nfl or college.

TigerJ
04-30-2004, 08:58 PM
I think it's a little unusual to a team to carry 10 offensive linemen. I see MacFarlane as a practice squad guy until he can add some muscle. I also think Burns has worn out his welcome. He just doesn't have enough talent to stick. Tough and slow only gets you so far. Lawton might take his place. I still like Simonnton and think he might beat out Shaud Williams for the third RB spot.

On defence, I think Oliver Gibson makes the squad and Bannan might be the odd man out at DT. Hard worker -limited ability. Tim Anderson may not be a future all pro, but he's got more ability than Bannan. I also think Reese is better than Prioleau as depth at FS.

LtBillsFan66
04-30-2004, 09:00 PM
Looks like a solid roster. I hope they can shore up the OL more in FA.

The Spaz
04-30-2004, 09:03 PM
One thing is for sure Sape will be cut!:snicker:

BillsRockSOMUCH
04-30-2004, 09:33 PM
Who's supposed to be the KR on this roster?

Dozerdog
04-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH
Who's supposed to be the KR on this roster?

You can choose between McGee, or if we fail to get one, somehow sneak Smith onto the roster

John Doe
04-30-2004, 10:14 PM
I can see Burns (5'9" 215 lbs) as the third runnging back, but not as a fullback - I don't remember him ever lining up there regardless of what the depth chart at the official Bills site shows.

Stamer is expendable with the pass rushing backers in camp (Francis or Acholonu).

Reese beat out Prioleau last year - I see no reason for that to change. I think that Wire will be a career special teamer - not that there is anything wrong with that.

The depth at O-line is mediocre - Pucillo could easily be cut.

thefixer74
05-01-2004, 09:16 PM
I think that Milloy coming in is helping Wire to learn his skills and he excelled on ST.I think that we will be surprised by him this year,I think that he will start at FS.