PDA

View Full Version : Billszone Radio?

saviorbledsoe
05-01-2004, 11:18 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dozerdog

One idea we continually float around here are those pre-recorded "chat wraps" you see on ESPN.com. There they have Mort, Mel Kiper, and others who do an audio segment every few days- similar to a Radio host/guest interview but it is not live.

Advantage- It can be boiled down to specific topics and posted - "Cap talk with Clump & Eb" "Draft talk with Tatonka" or whatever. Each segment an easy 5 minute long clip so you would not have to sit through 60 minutes to find a topic. We can edit out the rough spots to make it polished.

Disadvantage- Technically it's tough because of where everyone lives - we have no "Studio". No call ins since it is not live. You could post questions and/or E-mail to get answered.

If it is popular- we might renew consideration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE IT!

I would be up for a 5 minute segment too if you want. You really dont need a studio. You can make a recording using your PC and then, Bandwidth pending, you can post them here on the site. I think that is an awesome idea.

:feedback:

Dozerdog
05-01-2004, 11:29 AM
Don't get to excited-

it's only an idea- and we (I especially) have some catching up to do elsewhere. Free Time is a big issue

saviorbledsoe
05-01-2004, 11:30 AM
Just taking a consensus.

Dozerdog
05-01-2004, 11:33 AM
If anyone wants to do the actual work- be my guest. We can provide the server space. I'm not going to commit a lot of time in the near future on it though.

I have a history page to get to too!

saviorbledsoe
05-01-2004, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
If anyone wants to do the actual work- be my guest. We can provide the server space. I'm not going to commit a lot of time in the near future on it though.

I have a history page to get to too!

I would be willing to help but not sure I have all the technical knowledge and tools to be able to do it all.

saviorbledsoe
05-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Wow I guess I am the only one who would like to see this.

juice
05-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Any Bills News is Good News.. There is definite need for Bills talk outlets. Good Idea

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
Wow I guess I am the only one who would like to see this.

Keep in mind, this IS Saturday...not a lot of people are spending their weekends online in the midle of the day.