• Show
Clear All
  • saviorbledsoe
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jul 2003

Billszone Radio?

quote:
    Originally posted by Dozerdog

One idea we continually float around here are those pre-recorded "chat wraps" you see on ESPN.com. There they have Mort, Mel Kiper, and others who do an audio segment every few days- similar to a Radio host/guest interview but it is not live.

Advantage- It can be boiled down to specific topics and posted - "Cap talk with Clump & Eb" "Draft talk with Tatonka" or whatever. Each segment an easy 5 minute long clip so you would not have to sit through 60 minutes to find a topic. We can edit out the rough spots to make it polished.

Disadvantage- Technically it's tough because of where everyone lives - we have no "Studio". No call ins since it is not live. You could post questions and/or E-mail to get answered.

If it is popular- we might renew consideration.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE IT!

I would be up for a 5 minute segment too if you want. You really dont need a studio. You can make a recording using your PC and then, Bandwidth pending, you can post them here on the site. I think that is an awesome idea.

• Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Don't get to excited-

it's only an idea- and we (I especially) have some catching up to do elsewhere. Free Time is a big issue

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
      All-Pro Zoner
      • Jul 2003

Just taking a consensus.

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

If anyone wants to do the actual work- be my guest. We can provide the server space. I'm not going to commit a lot of time in the near future on it though.

I have a history page to get to too!

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
          If anyone wants to do the actual work- be my guest. We can provide the server space. I'm not going to commit a lot of time in the near future on it though.

I have a history page to get to too!
          I would be willing to help but not sure I have all the technical knowledge and tools to be able to do it all.

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
            All-Pro Zoner
            • Jul 2003

Wow I guess I am the only one who would like to see this.

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Any Bills News is Good News.. There is definite need for Bills talk outlets. Good Idea

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by saviorbledsoe
                Wow I guess I am the only one who would like to see this.
                Keep in mind, this IS Saturday...not a lot of people are spending their weekends online in the midle of the day.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                X