X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • schobelisdaman
    • Mar 2004

Saturday Practice observations

I went to the open practice on Saturday and three things stuck out to me.......Lee Evans making a few very good catches.......the strength of J.P.'s arm and Jason Peters outplaying Tim Ruhus and showing much more athleticism and quick feet than i thought a 325 lb TE would have.
  • thefixer74
    Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
    • Apr 2004

I was so glad when I saw that Peters was on his way.Wait till you see him blow up Taylor and Thomas to pave the way for a winning Henry/McGahee TD.This guy at a killer blocker.
    To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
      • Jul 2002

Good to hear!

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by schobelisdaman
        I went to the open practice on Saturday and three things stuck out to me.......Lee Evans making a few very good catches.......the strength of J.P.'s arm and Jason Peters outplaying Tim Ruhus and showing much more athleticism and quick feet than i thought a 325 lb TE would have.
        FANTASTIC!!!! Please keep the updates coming!
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

Working...
        X