PDA

View Full Version : Milloy picture/Bills practice

basenjiwarrior
05-01-2004, 08:41 PM
I took some of my students to the Bills practice.

What a great day! Plenty of autographs and pics. of the Bills

Milloy was friendly and playfull with the kids-
they really enjoyed it!

shelby
05-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Nice!

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 08:46 PM
MORE!!!

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
MORE!!!

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45072

Michael82
05-01-2004, 09:02 PM
MORE!!!

Stay tuned to much more tomorrow! :snicker:

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82
Stay tuned to much more tomorrow! :snicker:

much, much more :hi5:

Michael82
05-01-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
much, much more :hi5:

nah...much, much, much, much more...... :hi5:

Canadian'eh!
05-01-2004, 09:22 PM
In a comepletely Hetrosexual way.... Milloy is a good looking dude. No wonder he loves teh club so much. Even if he wasn't a rich NFL player he'd be getting action. bastard... now i hate him.

The Spaz
05-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
In a comepletely Hetrosexual way.... Milloy is a good looking dude. No wonder he loves teh club so much. Even if he wasn't a rich NFL player he'd be getting action. bastard... now i hate him.

:rofl::beers:

thefixer74
05-01-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm not sure about that:(

j/k.:D

thefixer74
05-01-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82

nah...much, much, much, much more...... :hi5:

Can't wait to see the team.

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 09:51 PM
In a comepletely Hetrosexual way....

the fact that you said that makes you gay in my book. :puke:

:jk:

LtBillsFan66
05-01-2004, 09:52 PM
lol

Great pic!

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 09:54 PM
in a completely hetrosexual way.. i would bang milloy.. he is hot.

LtBillsFan66
05-01-2004, 10:03 PM

:scratch:

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 10:07 PM
In a comepletely Hetrosexual way.... Milloy is a good looking dude.

:eek: I thought you two were guys. :idunno:

BidsJr
05-01-2004, 10:11 PM

What the hell is that?

how does a mind work like that?

Even if one doesn;t mean it?

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by BidsJr
What the hell is that?

Tatonka is football-deprived these last few months. I hope the mini-camp reports will act as a medicine, but things may get worse before training camp starts up . :(

Canadian'eh!
05-01-2004, 10:20 PM
I figured that would get a response.

But that's okay.... I'm completely at peace with my heterosexuality. Being confident in that enables to say that Lawyer is a good looking dude, without feeling the need to question my own sexuality. I mean it in a non-sexual way, of course.

However, your immediate reaction to assume some sort of homosexual tendency troubles me. Do you always jump immediately to the homosexual issue in such cases? Do you spend a lot of time thinking about "gay" acts Tatonka? Is your unbridled hatred of Drew really a matter of the homosexual cravings he causes you. Because that is okay, you are who you are, and you don't have to put these homophobic masks for us.

We are not here to judge you Tatonka. If you are not at peace with with your sexuality I suggest finding someone who might be able to help you through it.

BADTHINGSMAN
05-01-2004, 10:28 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BidsJr
[B]

What the hell is that?

I would have passed on asking that..:chuckle:

Love Clouds the mind..:laughter:

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Tatonka is football-deprived these last few months. I hope the mini-camp reports will act as a medicine, but things may get worse before training camp starts up . :(

:rofl:

I figured that would get a response.

But that's okay.... I'm completely at peace with my heterosexuality. Being confident in that enables to say that Lawyer is a good looking dude, without feeling the need to question my own sexuality. I mean it in a non-sexual way, of course.

However, your immediate reaction to assume some sort of homosexual tendency troubles me. Do you always jump immediately to the homosexual issue in such cases? Do you spend a lot of time thinking about "gay" acts Tatonka? Is your unbridled hatred of Drew really a matter of the homosexual cravings he causes you. Because that is okay, you are who you are, and you don't have to put these homophobic masks for us.

We are not here to judge you Tatonka. If you are not at peace with with your sexuality I suggest finding someone who might be able to help you through it.

wow.. bud, i was totally kidding.. sheesh. i am obviously pretty comfortable with my sexuality too, and can deal with making a joke.

and it cracks me up that you would comment on my "unbridled hatred of drew"... you obviously dont know me at all.. or havent read many of my posts. but its ok.. think what you want. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BidsJr
What the hell is that?

it is easy.. it is called humor.. i thought it was pretty funny.. i guess you didnt. :idunno:

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 02:05 AM
Tatonka... that was also a joke. I guess comebacks are harder on the net.

And i read that you had started the "drew truce" only to be the first person to say F the truce Losman is my guy (also non-sexual)

I may however have missed some older posts.

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 10:39 AM
Tatonka... that was also a joke. I guess comebacks are harder on the net.

And i read that you had started the "drew truce" only to be the first person to say F the truce Losman is my guy (also non-sexual)

I may however have missed some older posts.

na.. i actually started the drew truce because i was tired of people complaining for and against him.. since we wont know until the season starts anyways.. it just seemed like there was a period when there was like 10 new posts a day on how drew was the worst qb in the nfl or he was gonna lead us to the promise land.. there were barely any other posts of substance.. so i started the truce to get people on both sides to shut up about him for a while.. and it worked.. for like 3 weeks..

but once we drafted losman.. obviously, we have something new to talk about and it is going to involve drew... and i didnt give myself the "F' the Drew Truce" title.. draftboy did.

so anyways.. i dont hate drew.. i think he is a great representative of the team off the field.. i also dont think he is the best qb.. and i will never feel confident that he can win for us in big games, because he history has shown that he struggles... but i cheer for him just the same, and will be just as happy as anyone if he proves my dumbass wrong and wins a superbowl.

ScottLawrence
05-02-2004, 10:46 AM
Milloys got a fatty.:cheers:

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 10:47 AM
It is almost a guarantee that people take a "comeback" post as a serious response rather than a joke. I know I have. Then you get a semi-nasty response, which then can have a domino effect.

Lesson of the Day: use :jk: or ;) when you are just playin'!!!

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 10:49 AM
That said, I think you're all gay.

;)

helmetguy
05-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

Smilies suck.

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 11:37 AM
It is almost a guarantee that people take a "comeback" post as a serious response rather than a joke. I know I have. Then you get a semi-nasty response, which then can have a domino effect.

look back at my first post.. i did.

the fact that you said that makes you gay in my book. :puke:

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 11:42 AM

look back at my first post.. i did.

Not you, meathead. :hammeru:

Canadian. You reacted to his post as if he was serious, which is why I mentioned the smilies.

Oh, and smilies don't suck. Helmetguy does.

[insert smilie here]

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 11:44 AM
hey, mr. c.. i got a picture of my ass that i think would look great as your avatar.. what is the rental fee?

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 12:11 PM
hey, mr. c.. i got a picture of my ass that i think would look great as your avatar.. what is the rental fee?

Hmmm....well I charge by the size, so if you got a big ol' fat ass, it's gonna cost you.

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 12:13 PM
i only weigh 190.. but i do have a phat ass.. my wife says so.

:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Oh, I didn't know you were married. Well, if your wife says it's phat, I'll take his word for it.

juice
05-02-2004, 01:07 PM
Not you, meathead. :hammeru:

Canadian. You reacted to his post as if he was serious, which is why I mentioned the smilies.

Oh, and smilies don't suck. Helmetguy does.

[insert smilie here]

Hmmm....well I charge by the size, so if you got a big ol' fat ass, it's gonna cost you.

i only weigh 190.. but i do have a phat ass.. my wife says so.

Oh, I didn't know you were married. Well, if your wife says it's phat, I'll take his word for it.

Elevate to a Better Place

Marvelous
05-02-2004, 01:10 PM
You guys are silly.
That is a great pic. I love seeing pictures of players taking the time with fans. Even more so when they are happy..

helmetguy
05-02-2004, 01:13 PM
Would that be the smilie of my choice, Cynical?

STAMPY
05-02-2004, 01:35 PM

What in the hell is going on over here. Are you guys ok... ok T's was a joke, i can understand. But canadian that was a gay statement or a questioning and confused about ur sexuality comment that came outta blue... NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

What in the hell is going on over here. Are you guys ok... ok T's was a joke, i can understand. But canadian that was a gay statement or a questioning and confused about ur sexuality comment that came outta blue... NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT

LOL... I'm guessing your about 13. relax. It's like saying Brad Pitt is better looking that Tom Arnold (though Tom is damn hilarius to me. he is Best Damn). I'm just stating an obvious fact.

It's like when is say Kevin Garnett is captain of teh NBA all-ugly team. I was simpley stating Lawyer is not one of those players who only gets the groupies due to money/fame. But that's ok... this thread has given me crazy levels of entertainment. I apologize for noticeing a simple fact. didn't mean to make all you prepubecent teens who fear the boogy-gay-man uncomfortable.

If it makes you feel better, saying a dude has looks doesn't make you a ***, having ca-ca sex with one does.

:fab:

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 02:04 PM

3 years.. working on a little one now.. (just finished actually) :snicker:

LOL... I'm guessing your about 13. relax. It's like saying Brad Pitt is better looking that Tom Arnold (though Tom is damn hilarius to me. he is Best Damn). I'm just stating an obvious fact.

It's like when is say Kevin Garnett is captain of teh NBA all-ugly team. I was simpley stating Lawyer is not one of those players who only gets the groupies due to money/fame. But that's ok... this thread has given me crazy levels of entertainment. I apologize for noticeing a simple fact. didn't mean to make all you prepubecent teens who fear the boogy-gay-man uncomfortable.

If it makes you feel better, saying a dude has looks doesn't make you a ***, having ca-ca sex with one does.

:fab:

i mean come on.. who wouldnt do brad pitt? any straight guy who says he wouldnt is lying.

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/troy/brad_pitt/reins.jpg

he is one of my favorite actors.. bar none.

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 02:06 PM

lol.. lighten up.. a joke is joke... and lawyer is hot. :snicker2:

stop denying your love.

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 02:07 PM
Troy is going to be a good movie I'm definitely going to see that!:up::beers:

CWOUSARET
nice job - tks

Canadian'eh!
I was just talking about that las night tatonka... whoever picks his roels does a great job. HE's a great actor no doubt but to constantly find roles like Kalifornia, Seven and The piece de resistance "FIGHT CLUB" is uncanny (Ed Nroton is another one fo my favs (Rounders and AHX were great). I can't wait to see Troy. He's really buffed up for this one, i heard he spent the whole summer gaining 25 pounds of muscle to play achillies.

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 02:12 PM
I was just talking about that las night tatonka... whoever picks his roels does a great job. HE's a great actor no doubt but to constantly find roles like Kalifornia, Seven and The piece de resistance "FIGHT CLUB" is uncanny (Ed Nroton is another one fo my favs (Rounders and AHX were great). I can't wait to see Troy. He's really buffed up for this one, i heard he spent the whole summer gaining 25 pounds of muscle to play achillies.

i was point that out to my wife last night.. we were talking about troy and she was saying that this was his first big role in a long time.. sure enough.. looking at his filmography, he hasnt had a starting role (excluding the cartoon, sinbad) since spy game, which was over 2 years ago... he had a small part in oceans eleven.

but all his roles pretty much rock.. norton is the man too (american history x, fight club, and rounders top that list..).. and my all time favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.. which is Damon and Afleck (unfortunately they dont pick all their roles as good as norton and pitt).

"Idell, what kind of a coocoo bird carries a catus in her purse?" - kalifornia.

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 02:47 PM
3 years.. working on a little one now.. (just finished actually) :snicker:

Hey meathead, you need to read a little slower...you missed something:

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Agreed on Pitt and Norton. Two of my favorite actors...from a completely Heterosexual point of view, of course.

STAMPY
05-02-2004, 03:52 PM
i was point that out to my wife last night.. we were talking about troy and she was saying that this was his first big role in a long time.. sure enough.. looking at his filmography, he hasnt had a starting role (excluding the cartoon, sinbad) since spy game, which was over 2 years ago... he had a small part in oceans eleven.

but all his roles pretty much rock.. norton is the man too (american history x, fight club, and rounders top that list..).. and my all time favorite movie is Good Will Hunting.. which is Damon and Afleck (unfortunately they dont pick all their roles as good as norton and pitt).

"Idell, what kind of a coocoo bird carries a catus in her purse?" - kalifornia.

Norton is my fave actor... fight Club, american History X, 25th Hour.., its a nycity movie, hit home, Italian Job those were my faves from him

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey meathead, you need to read a little slower...you missed something:

:tongue:

Norton is my fave actor... fight Club, american History X, 25th Hour.., its a nycity movie, hit home, Italian Job those were my faves from him

i really hated the italian job.. i am not into the cheeze donny walberg action flix.. but nortons character was pretty good.