PDA

View Full Version : Who will be the starter at LG?

finsrclowns
05-01-2004, 08:43 PM
I'm hoping for choice 4 if it's Larry Allen.

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 08:48 PM
Sullivan...he shouldn't have been benched in the first place :cynic:

And if any votes are given to Pukecillo, they're from opposing fans.

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 08:48 PM
i believe that it will be sully..

and i think our june first pick up will be a back up center.

Bled2Hen
05-01-2004, 08:53 PM
I voted for Ross Tucker

finsrclowns
05-01-2004, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka
i believe that it will be sully..

and i think our june first pick up will be a back up center.

I thought Sully didn't want to play guard? At least that's what he said last year when he basically gave up his job to Puccillo.

Does this mean Sobieski was a wasted pick? I thought he was supposed to be able to play center. Of course the guy has played one season in the last 4.

The_Philster
05-01-2004, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by finsrclowns
I thought Sully didn't want to play guard? At least that's what he said last year when he basically gave up his job to Puccillo.

I find it hard to believe that he would prefer to be the 4th T instead of a starter at RG where he spent the previous year. I could almost, I repeat...almost, understand it if it were his first year, but he had a year at RG under his belt...a year where he seemed to get better as the year wore on. Pucillo sucked and had no business being in there. Hell, he actually helped Corey Simon sack Bledsoe early in the Eagles game.

Goobylal
05-01-2004, 09:06 PM
Sully. He played LT in college so he should be more comfortable on the left than the right. Even still though, he showed promise at RG. Sobieski could make a push, as could Tucker.

Tatonka
05-01-2004, 09:08 PM
any kind of opinion on sobieski is complete conjecture at this point.. cuz none of us have seen him play at all.. but who knows?

:idunno:

basenjiwarrior
05-01-2004, 09:35 PM
At practice today Sullivan was with the first unit.

mykiljonz
05-02-2004, 01:46 AM
I hope Sullivan. But let us all hope for the first time in his young career, he will not miss alot of games due to, of course, injury. The guy just cannot seem to play an entire season. That may change this year, since he is going to be looking for a FAT contract next year. He will get it from some other team also, because I do not think TD and company, and I agree, will pay HUGE amounts of cash to a guy who cannot stay on the field.

Hopefully we will get lucky when the cut date rolls around. Because I cannot see Sullivan being on this team next year, another team WILL pay him big bucks when he is a FA.

The_Philster
05-02-2004, 05:47 AM
mykiljonz, you have to have Marques Sullivan confused with someone else. He's never missed a game due to injury in his NFL career

Throne Logic
05-02-2004, 07:07 AM
Sullivan.

For the record, I truly hope that Pucillo shocks us all this year (not optimistic, just wishful). We could really use a couple solid backups.

ryjam282
05-02-2004, 07:39 AM
I say Sullivan as well. He played well enought to never get benched imo, so I think he will get the job.

The_Philster
05-02-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by Throne Logic
Sullivan.

For the record, I truly hope that Pucillo shocks us all this year (not optimistic, just wishful). We could really use a couple solid backups. personally, I'd like to see him go to New England or Miami...so he can help us sack Brady or Feely. :evil:

helmetguy
05-02-2004, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
personally, I'd like to see him go to New England or Miami...so he can help us sack Brady or Feely. :evil:

Definitely to NE. I get the "Feely-ing" that Feely could pretty much sack himself.

BillsRockSOMUCH
05-02-2004, 09:43 AM
Definately want and think it will be Marquees Sullivan.

Sabre Ally
05-02-2004, 03:07 PM
anyone but Puccillo.

DraftBoy
05-02-2004, 03:09 PM
Sullivan

Michael82
05-02-2004, 03:27 PM
I wonder if Sullivan slept with one of Gregg's family members or something. I mean, other than something personal like that....there was no reason to bench Sullivan and they never told us why he was benched either. It made no sense. :shakeno:

mykiljonz
05-03-2004, 12:29 AM
The_Philster

mykiljonz, you have to have Marques Sullivan confused with someone else. He's never missed a game due to injury in his NFL career

Acckkk! :brace:

People should sleep and not post. My fault, I was talking about Jennings. I have had Jennings on the brain, since i think he could be dominant, but we will probably end up losing him to FA because of the injuries.

My bad.

I think Sullivan should have played all last year. Yet another reason to show how great a coach we had in GW. Mike P. is just awful, and unless he starts to show some real improvement, needs to go to the practice squad. There will have to be someone (anyone?), that can take his place from the cut-down date.

The_Philster
05-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by mykiljonz
Mike P. is just awful, and unless he starts to show some real improvement, needs to go to the practice squad. There will have to be someone (anyone?), that can take his place from the cut-down date.

He's not eligible for the practice squad..Anyway, I'd rather send him to New England or Miami so he can help us sack those QBs like he helped Corey Simon sack Drew last year.