PDA

View Full Version : Does this worry anyone else?

Michael82
05-02-2004, 01:43 PM
hmmm....

helmetguy
05-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Nope.

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 01:47 PM
It's a wrap not a brace I'm not worried!

nolimit
05-02-2004, 01:59 PM
give the guy a break. His leg snapped in half. I still cant believe he can walk.

He will be fine. I trust the doctors.

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by nolimit
give the guy a break. His leg snapped in half. I still cant believe he can walk.

He will be fine. I trust the doctors.

LMAO nice signature!:rofl::lol::beers:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Not as much as:

http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/userpics/22192/wilfork.jpg

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 02:04 PM
THe fact that it's just a wrap is actually highly encouraging to me.

CWOUSARET
05-02-2004, 02:06 PM
no

Tatonka
05-02-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
Not as much as:

ah christ.. you had to go point that out didnt you. bastard.

:cry:

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 02:20 PM
is that Wilfork?

Michael82
05-02-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
Not as much as:

You bastard! :mad:

I still can't believe they got him at 21. :puke:

He should've been a Bill....oh well. :sadwalk:

DraftBoy
05-02-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Mikey82

You bastard! :mad:

I still can't believe they got him at 21. :puke:

He should've been a Bill....oh well. :sadwalk:

Rather have Evans and Losman, any day they were higher needs

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Sorry fellas

DolphinDevil28
05-02-2004, 07:52 PM
You think those scare you?

Meet Mr. Boston.
http://www.finheaven.com/photo/data/6026/1712101.jpg

The Natrix
05-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Moulds, Evans > Chambers, Boston.

mchurchfie
05-02-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
You think those scare you?

Meet Mr. Boston.
http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10027/normal_boston.jpg

:boring:Looks like those two are getting to know each other pretty up close and personal keeping in the Dolphin tradition.:hump::snicker2:

Dozerdog
05-02-2004, 08:06 PM
I thought pitchers and catchers reported to baseball spring training, not the dolphin mini camp

:ill::hump:

DolphinDevil28
05-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Oh, you mean that Dolphins tradition of sweeping the Bills?

Yep.

17-7, 20-3.

DolphinDevil28
05-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Whoever said Moulds and Evans is better than Chambers and Boston are on crack.

That was just stupid.

Dozerdog
05-02-2004, 08:11 PM
LOL... those 1 year "traditions" ..... Buffalo had one of those "Traditions" in 2002

Samphin1
05-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Really now. Can no one think of anything intelligent to say? Is that why everyone here is resorting to lowest common denominator gay jokes? :lol: I figured with nothing in Buffalo besides the Bills, you guys would have enough time to come up with somehing witty to say. Hey Natrix check this out, I almost agree with you on your statement about the wide receivers. The only thing I disagree with is that typo you got.

It should read Moulds, Evans < Chambers, Boston. Glad I could help!

mchurchfie
05-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Samphin1
Really now. Can no one think of anything intelligent to say?

Sorry, but we were using "Finfanspeak" so the trolls can participate in the conversation in an equal climate...sorry that we gave that impression....glad I could help:peace::church:
:monkey:Finfans
:monkey:Patsiefans
:monkey:Jestfans

mchurchfie
05-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Chambers and Boston are on crack.

:up::10::bf1:

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 08:26 PM
From what I have been hearing from fin camp is that Boston can't even catch a cold.

DolphinDevil28
05-02-2004, 08:30 PM
Hey Dozer, go check the series overall record.

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 08:38 PM
Hey Dozer, go check the series overall record.

You want a cookie? When was your last Superbowl appearance?

The Natrix
05-02-2004, 08:39 PM
Maybe it's hard for me to make the arguement because Evans is unproven but I would take Moulds and Evans over Chambers and Boston. Honestly.

Chambers isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and Boston is a nut-ball.

mchurchfie
05-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz

If you go on an expedition...maybe explore some caves in South Florida, you might be able to find a transcript of it chiseled into one of the walls.:snicker:

Mr. Cynical
05-02-2004, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I thought pitchers and catchers reported to baseball spring training, not the dolphin mini camp

:ill::hump:

:rofl:

Goobylal
05-02-2004, 09:14 PM
Wow, Wilfork looks AMAZING standing over that practice dummy. I'm shaking already. And as for Boston, I can't see his nipple ring, not that that's a bad thing.

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Maybe it's hard for me to make the arguement because Evans is unproven but I would take Moulds and Evans over Chambers and Boston. Honestly.

Chambers isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and Boston is a nut-ball.

You picked up my main point Natrix. Evans is an unproven right now. I think I take two proven guys over one coming off a bad season and a rookie. No offense, Evans could turn out to be a great wideout, no one knows yet.

Also, what do you base your argument on that Chambers isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Sounds like someone is just spouting off with no real argument if you ask me.

justasportsfan
05-03-2004, 11:41 AM
If there is anyone who should be worried about Boston, it should be finfans. If he busts, it's back to just Chambers. Feely doesn't look like he'll be beating Fiedler for the job.

The only way he gets the job is he has to beat Fiedler is by a mile because Wanny is gonna keep his boy Jay if it's close. Boston is gonna be *****ing if the qb's are not gonna get him the ball and we know Jay has one hell of a flutter.

ryjam282
05-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
hmmm....

Not at all, it is merely a wrap. It keeps the knee muscles warm and stretched out. Merely a precautionary thing IMO.

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
If there is anyone who should be worried about Boston, it should be finfans. If he busts, it's back to just Chambers. Feely doesn't look like he'll be beating Fiedler for the job.

The only way he gets the job is he has to beat Fiedler is by a mile because Wanny is gonna keep his boy Jay if it's close. Boston is gonna be *****ing if the qb's are not gonna get him the ball and we know Jay has one hell of a flutter.

Well, so far Boston hasn't proven to be a bust yet. Granted he had some issues with the Chargers but none were on the field. Feeley will most likley get the starting job, they are paying him too much to ride pine. If he does falter though, at least we know what we are getting with Fiedler. An average talent who can't lose to the Bills. :lolhit: :)

justasportsfan
05-03-2004, 04:58 PM

Well, so far Boston hasn't proven to be a bust yet. Granted he had some issues with the Chargers but none were on the field. Feeley will most likley get the starting job, they are paying him too much to ride pine. If he does falter though, at least we know what we are getting with Fiedler.

My point is he hasn't proven to be anything other than a no. 2 the last 2 years, so why should we be scared if him?

An average talent who can't lose to the Bills. :lolhit: :) The right phrase is a good D and an awsome Rb who's beats the bills inspite of a qb like Fiedler. Even a homer can see that it's because of the team that the fins beat the bills and not Fiedler.

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

My point is he hasn't proven to be anything other than a no. 2 the last 2 years, so why should we be scared if him?

The right phrase is a good D and an awsome Rb who's beats the bills inspite of a qb like Fiedler. Even a homer can see that it's because of the team that the fins beat the bills and not Fiedler.

Well, that could be true. It wouldn't be too hard to convince me either, seeing how I am not the biggest Fiedler fan. However, that even better D and more awesomer (?) RB form two years ago, at least statistically, lost to your team while Ray Lucas was starting.

All I know is Fiedler beats the Bills when he starts. He can't say that for too many teams, but this one I gotta throw him a bone. :best:

Novacane
05-03-2004, 05:31 PM

. However, that even better D and more awesomer (?) RB form two years ago, at least statistically, lost to your team while Ray Lucas was starting.

:

You guys are still harping on that excuse :violin:

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

You guys are still harping on that excuse :violin:

Well, he was terrible and Fiedler has proven that he can't lose when starting against you so...yes, yes we are. :lol:

That second game was miserable conditions for us. Freaking blizzard. Ricky ran roughshod but our corners just couldn't hang that day with Bledsoe, Price and Moulds. I thought that was going to be a taylor made game for us seeing how we run the ball and a blizzard usually doesn't help your passing game. :flush: Lucas is definately our version of Rob Johnson, although not as bad. :D

Dozerdog
05-03-2004, 06:09 PM

That second game was miserable conditions for us.

Welll duh- it was miserable conditions for the Bills too. Even tougher considering we were a passing team, not a run oriented / defensive team better built for snow than the Bills were.

madness
05-03-2004, 06:36 PM

Well, so far Boston hasn't proven to be a bust yet. Granted he had some issues with the Chargers but none were on the field.

Are you talking about the same guy who would pull himself off the field if he felt he couldn't give 100%?

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 06:39 PM
I said he had issues with San Diego. So far, while early, he has been a perfect player for Miami. He was told to lose weight and he did, he was told to workout with the team, and he has. A lot of players in different sports have had problems in one place, only to come to another and thrive. Until Boston shows me different, I am in his corner.

madness
05-03-2004, 06:46 PM
I said he had issues with San Diego. So far, while early, he has been a perfect player for Miami. He was told to lose weight and he did, he was told to workout with the team, and he has. A lot of players in different sports have had problems in one place, only to come to another and thrive. Until Boston shows me different, I am in his corner.

Actually, I'm quite surprised Ricky didn't have a meltdown yet. Maybe that humidity down there melts down ego's. For what it's worth, I hope Boston pans out for you guys. I like good competition.

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 07:46 PM
Ricky is too shy and too nice to have a mletown on teammates. Although an article recently stated that he will be more vocal this year. He has really come out of his shell the past three years in Miami. I would have welcomed a meltdown last year with the way our o-line played to tell you the truth.

Good speaking with you madness.

justasportsfan
05-04-2004, 06:42 AM
Although an article recently stated that he will be more vocal this year. "where's my bridal goawn. Go fetch it at the cleaners"

TigerJ
05-04-2004, 07:17 AM
If Boston can't catch, maybe Wannstedt can have him gain that weight back and he can play linebacker.

Interesting comment about Evans being unproven. Obviously every rookie is unproven in that sense. I have read a few comments out of Wisconsin. Both Chambers and Evans are Wisconsin products and observers of Wisconsin football have said that Evans is much more of a football player than Chambers ever was for Wisconsin.

Wanna talk about unproven? What did the Dolphins pay for AJ Feeley. As the third string QB in Philadelphia, he came in and ran a simplified offence to keep the Eagles in games while they depended on their defence to win them. Comments out of the Dolphin minicamp suggested he's having trouble picking up the offence and making accurate throws, prompting rumblings that the Dolphins may have to look into signing Kerry Collins. Funny, as a rookie JP Losman didn't seem to have near the problems Feeley did, and Buffalo's not even asking him to start. Oh and while Boston had problems catching balls at the Dolphins minicamp, Evans (and Moulds) caught everything that came their way.

Samphin1
05-04-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by TigerJ
If Boston can't catch, maybe Wannstedt can have him gain that weight back and he can play linebacker.

Interesting comment about Evans being unproven. Obviously every rookie is unproven in that sense. I have read a few comments out of Wisconsin. Both Chambers and Evans are Wisconsin products and observers of Wisconsin football have said that Evans is much more of a football player than Chambers ever was for Wisconsin.

Wanna talk about unproven? What did the Dolphins pay for AJ Feeley. As the third string QB in Philadelphia, he came in and ran a simplified offence to keep the Eagles in games while they depended on their defence to win them. Comments out of the Dolphin minicamp suggested he's having trouble picking up the offence and making accurate throws, prompting rumblings that the Dolphins may have to look into signing Kerry Collins. Funny, as a rookie JP Losman didn't seem to have near the problems Feeley did, and Buffalo's not even asking him to start. Oh and while Boston had problems catching balls at the Dolphins minicamp, Evans (and Moulds) caught everything that came their way.

Yeah Feeley had a little bit of trouble picking up the offense this first mini camp, but I am not worried about it. At least not yet. Coming in with all the pressure, new offense, coaches, system and teammates probably caused him to force some throws early in his phins career. Now, if he struggles through training camp, then the fin nation will have something to worry about. Feeley does have a ringing endorsement from some very respected football minds including Ron Wolfe. That eases my mind.

As far as what we gave up for Feeley? A second rounder. Meanwhile you guys gave up a first rounder as well as two other picks for a guy who won't contirbute for probably at a minimum a year. I wouldn't be pumping the compensation for our starter when you guys shot your wad on an unproven rookie. :dink:

Boston, so he dropped a couple of passes. The dude is going to catch a ton more than he i soging to drop so again, I am not worried. It is way too early for predictions and to judge anyone. PADS aren't even on yet. What happens if say, Evans comes across the middle and Spikes lays him out and he is done for the season? Hmmm?

Evans being a stud in college doesn't mean he will thrive in the NFL. In fact, wide recievers, often fail more times than not transitioning from college to the pros. So if Evans turns out to be an average wideout, don't say I didn't tell you so. :)

Bmax
05-05-2004, 01:06 AM
I trust the wisc. wr coach who said that evans was a better wr than chaambers. Tell will tell.. When comes to boston and moulds... No contest..when healthly moulds is a top 5 wr in the nfl..

I will take that over a guy who had one good season....

Bmax

BuffaloRanger
05-05-2004, 01:55 AM
Boston is a head case. He'll have a few big games early which will be trumped up in the media, but then he will self destruct - and that will be disected in the media too.

So the Entertainmet and Sports Programming Network will have alot to report on.

The Natrix
05-05-2004, 02:02 AM
Boston is a piece of ****. I don't know how anyone would want him on their team. Unless they are idiots, which most dolphin fans are, of course.

madness
05-05-2004, 06:54 AM

As far as what we gave up for Feeley? A second rounder. Meanwhile you guys gave up a first rounder as well as two other picks for a guy who won't contirbute for probably at a minimum a year. I wouldn't be pumping the compensation for our starter when you guys shot your wad on an unproven rookie. :dink:

A common misconception is that we gave up a first rounder when we actually didn't. We would have used that first round pick next year on a quarterback anyway. That pick will most likely be 13th or higher :pray:, missing out on any top prospects. Instead we get a QB who rated just outside the Big 3 with great potential and we knock a year off the transition period.

Samphin1
05-05-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Boston is a piece of ****. I don't know how anyone would want him on their team. Unless they are idiots, which most dolphin fans are, of course.

Really? Because a lot of your fellow Bills fans seem to think he is good. Are they idiots too?

Samphin1
05-05-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by madness23

A common misconception is that we gave up a first rounder when we actually didn't. We would have used that first round pick next year on a quarterback anyway. That pick will most likely be 13th or higher :pray:, missing out on any top prospects. Instead we get a QB who rated just outside the Big 3 with great potential and we knock a year off the transition period.

Where is the misconception? You did give up a first rounder, for him, and more. Just because you have him a year earlier doesn't mean you didn't give up a first rounder. I hear what you are saying in regards to having a year of seasoning on him, but what good does that do if Drew tears it up and your boy doesn't see the field for the nest 2-3 years? Better yet, what good does it do if Drew sucks ( more likely than last scenario) and Losman comes in and tanks too? Then you got two qb's who stink and no first rounder next year.

I realize that those are hypothetical, but to say that you really didn't give up a first rounder next year, when you clearly did, is foolish dude.

madness
05-05-2004, 12:01 PM
We did not LOSE a first round pick. We had ONE this year and we used it on Evans. Then we simply traded TWO picks to move our ONE pick from next year to this year. Now where did we FOOLISHLY lose our first round pick?

Let me put this in simplier terms for you since you want to insult people. I have one RED apple and two green apples for lunch today and I have one RED apple for lunch tommorow. My co-worker also has one RED apple for today. I particulary don't like green apples so I trade him two green apples and my RED apple for tomorrow to get his RED apple today. So now I have two RED apples today. Hmm... I started out with two RED apples and ended up with two RED apples. Go figure!

RED apples = first round pick.

P.S. I never said in my original post that we didn't give up a first round pick next year. I just said we didn't lose a first round pick.

TigerJ
05-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Out of curiousity, did Miami renegotiate Feeley's contract or is he (maybe) going to start and play for a third string salary? I guess we all have our own way of looking at the trade that let Buffalo pick up Losman. The way I look at it, Buffalo gave up this year's second and fifth round picks for the right to exercise their 2005 first round pick a year early.

TedMock
05-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Next year's QB class is supposed to be weak. Swapping picks gave us Losman as next year's first rounder a year early. Consider him a Redshirt.

Outtawack
05-05-2004, 01:26 PM

When was your last Superbowl win?

...where is my damn cookie?!?

LtBillsFan66
05-05-2004, 01:31 PM
:horse:
Samphin1

The Spaz
05-05-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Outtawack
When was your last Superbowl win?

...where is my damn cookie?!?

Were you alive for your last superbowl appearance and win?

justasportsfan
05-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Oh cmon guys. Samphin's been cool about trying to dicuss the topic at hand. Would you guys rather have Disgusting attempting to talk football?

Outtawack
05-05-2004, 10:29 PM

Were you alive for your last superbowl appearance and win?

No I wasnt. Were you alive for your last superbowl win....oh yeah, I already know that answer.

I WANT MY COOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ryguy8161
05-05-2004, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by madness23
We did not LOSE a first round pick. We had ONE this year and we used it on Evans. Then we simply traded TWO picks to move our ONE pick from next year to this year. Now where did we FOOLISHLY lose our first round pick?

Let me put this in simplier terms for you since you want to insult people. I have one RED apple and two green apples for lunch today and I have one RED apple for lunch tommorow. My co-worker also has one RED apple for today. I particulary don't like green apples so I trade him two green apples and my RED apple for tomorrow to get his RED apple today. So now I have two RED apples today. Hmm... I started out with two RED apples and ended up with two RED apples. Go figure!

RED apples = first round pick.

P.S. I never said in my original post that we didn't give up a first round pick next year. I just said we didn't lose a first round pick.

Well said:bf1:

chubluv
05-05-2004, 11:38 PM
I figured with nothing in Buffalo besides the Bills, you guys would have enough time to come up with somehing witty to say.

What does Miami have besides the dolphins? The Heat, Marlins, Predators which nobody goes to see unless they are in the playoffs!!

:lol!:

BillsFanInMass
05-06-2004, 07:50 PM
How can you root for a team with those homo colors is beyond me.

THATHURMANATOR
05-07-2004, 08:41 AM

You picked up my main point Natrix. Evans is an unproven right now. I think I take two proven guys over one coming off a bad season and a rookie. No offense, Evans could turn out to be a great wideout, no one knows yet.

Also, what do you base your argument on that Chambers isn't the sharpest tool in the shed? Sounds like someone is just spouting off with no real argument if you ask me.

I would agree with you on this actually. Evans hasn't even played a down yet. It is quite possible that he could take a couple years to develop like Moulds, Price, Reed.

Now if Josh Reed comes into his own this year and Evans contributes right away you would would have to love our top three though. Shaw would be a great # 4 Even.

THATHURMANATOR
05-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by chubluv

What does Miami have besides the dolphins? The Heat, Marlins, Predators which nobody goes to see unless they are in the playoffs!!

The Predators are in Nashville.

The_Philster
05-09-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
The Predators are in Nashville.

That's in the NHL. The Arena League has a Predators team as well...but that's in Orlando

Samphin1
05-10-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by chubluv

That is all well and good, but I don't reside in Miami, never have and do not like any of those other local teams. :lol!: However, feel free to rip those teams as much as you like. :lol: