PDA

View Full Version : PLayers appreciate the fans showing....

The Spaz
05-02-2004, 08:31 AM
The month said May, but the slight chill in the air made it feel like September as the Buffalo Bills held an open practice Saturday in Ralph Wilson Stadium.
The event was part of the team's annual Select-A-Seat program, but most of the several hundred spectators obviously came to get their first look at this year's team.

"I've never been around so many fans that love football the way these fans do," said running back Travis Henry. "It seemed like a game. I got hyped, the fans got hyped. I was just happy to come out and see the fans out there."

Most of the cheers were for the offense during one-on-one and seven-on-seven passing drills. Rookie wide receiver Lee Evans made a spectacular catch as he juggled the ball over the head of cornerback Terrence McGee and then snagged it with one hand before it hit the ground.

Wide receiver Eric Moulds also got into the act, showing fans that his groin is fully healed by making a couple of nice over-the-shoulder catches on some deep throws.

"It's great to see the fans out here showing their support and appreciation for us," Moulds said. "It's a different setting to have the fans out here cheering for you. You appreciate it as players so you just try to put on a little show for them. If we had a game today, I would be ready."

http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040502/2002782.asp

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 02:22 PM
nice job everyone. It's good to see the players having fun and excited for this year already. I know last year was tough to go through, but I think they learned a lot from it.

players enjoy fans showing.... (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040502/2002782.asp)

Bufftp
05-02-2004, 02:42 PM
great posts guys just merging them into one thread. :up:

Canadian'eh!
05-02-2004, 02:54 PM
sorry.. i missed the first one.

Bufftp
05-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
sorry.. i missed the first one.
no prob just merged em!