PDA

View Full Version : The Bills Are Not Shopping For A Veteran QB...For Now!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-03-2004, 12:33 AM
Mike Mularkey says he is not looking for another quarterback at this time. That means Travis Brown has a job to loose. Mularkey said, "I think we're going to leave it at that. We're going to evaluate this talent that we have here before we go in any other direction." :up: :up: :z: http://wgr55.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=0424

SoCalBillsFan
05-03-2004, 12:54 AM
I'm more of a visual learner, can you help me out? :snicker:

:jk:

seriously though, I'm glad kordell isn't coming to buffalo. Good find BC.

smack541
05-03-2004, 03:04 AM
I don’t know if im too excited about this. I don’t know why it would hurt to bring a vet in for a year or two to compete. Travis Brown sucks and he has had opportunities to show his worth and has failed. If I was coach he would be cut by now. You also have to give J.P. at least another year until he is ready to be a number 2. If Bledsoe was hurt and the season was going down the drain then I have no problem giving J.P. the experience. If we were in the hunt though I do not feel confident relying on J.P or Travis if needed.

The_Philster
05-03-2004, 05:08 AM
I think Travis Brown is on the verge of losing that job already. Chandler seemed to outplay him on Saturday.

Throne Logic
05-03-2004, 05:33 AM
I don't think anyone is on the verge of anything after May minicamps.

I would agree that Travis is definitely going to have to proove something to the new coaching staff if he hopes to remain the #3.

doug45
05-03-2004, 06:58 AM
I think it would be nice to have a veteran QB to back up Drew until JP is ready. I am starting to like JP but I still have little faith that Drew will do any better than he has for years.

finsrclowns
05-03-2004, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
I'm more of a visual learner, can you help me out? :snicker:

:jk:

:lol!:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-03-2004, 07:51 AM
I don't believe TD wouldn't bring in a QB to make his team better if the right person/deal came along.