PDA

View Full Version : What a shame...

Romes
05-03-2004, 12:29 PM
Dolphins | Feeley Struggles - from www.KFFL.com
Mon, 3 May 2004 09:04:37 -0700

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins QB A.J. Feeley struggled during the team's first minicamp. While his accuracy struggled at times, Feeley didn't show a firm grasp of the offense while rotating with the first team. Head coach Dave Wannstedt said he believes Feeley is dealing with learning the system, having a new QBs coach and making adjustments both physically and mentally.

:lol:

Darn it and we all thought he was gonna be the next Brady.

:fish:

Novacane
05-03-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Romes

Darn it and we all thought he was gonna be the next Brady.

:fish:

The only people who think that hangout here www.finheaven.com :gag:

Patrick76777
05-03-2004, 12:35 PM
Big Ears will beat him out, go 5-1, get hurt, Feely will come in and go 1-4, and Ears will come back and finish 3-2 and the 9-7 fins will miss the playoffs again. Happens every year!

elltrain22
05-03-2004, 12:36 PM
:laughter: :laughter: :laughter:

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Big Ears will beat him out, go 5-1, get hurt, Feely will come in and go 1-4, and Ears will come back and finish 3-2 and the 9-7 fins will miss the playoffs again. Happens every year!
And they all thought Ray Luca...I mean A.J. Feeley, was going to be their savior. :rofl:

Philly Zoner
05-03-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm glad they went with AJ Feely before Garcia and Collins landed on the open market. granted, Garcia's probably only got 2-3 good years left, and Collins 3-4, but I'd be a little more intimidated of the Fin offense right now with one of them behind the wheel.

The Natrix
05-03-2004, 01:10 PM
I think the fins will finish last in the AFC East this year. It will be funny.

bills_7
05-03-2004, 01:47 PM
the AFC east might be the hardiest to predicted......

any team can win the div this yr and any team can finish last

this is gonna be a great yr, my prediction

BUF 11-5 *in drews hands

NY 10-6 *if penniton stays healthy

MIAMI 9-7 *it seems like the always find a way to have a winning season

PATS 7-9 *jst a hunch....

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 01:47 PM
They spent a 2nd round pick on this guy!:rofl::lol:

Bled2Hen
05-03-2004, 02:20 PM
ummmmm...... pats will not finish last. I would love it if they did, but it isnt gona happen.. they are too strong, and they have too much depth on defense. also now they got a running back,, damn,,, here is my afc east: Pats 13-3, Bills, 11-5
Jets 10-6 Dolphins 9-7........

Throne Logic
05-03-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by bills_7
the AFC east might be the hardiest to predicted......

any team can win the div this yr and any team can finish last

this is gonna be a great yr, my prediction

BUF 11-5 *in drews hands

NY 10-6 *if penniton stays healthy

MIAMI 9-7 *it seems like the always find a way to have a winning season

PATS 7-9 *jst a hunch....

Um, I cannot believe that the Pat's, barring injury, are going to finish any worse than 11-5, most likely 12-4. They're bringing back the majority of the team, and have filled the holes from those they've lost (Law is the one big question mark). Plus, their bringing in 2 new first round picks and they get their starting MLB back in the lineup. Hate to say all this, but hey, it's the cold hard truth.

Patrick76777
05-03-2004, 03:13 PM
After that Pats last SB they went 9-7!

They're good, but I've seen more talented teams! It's nearly impossible to go 14-2! It can't happen without at least a little luck! Sure I could see them going 11-5 but I'd be shocked if they do better then that!

Patrick76777
05-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Plus losing Ted Washington will be huge! Remember that they were 2-2 without Teddy last year!

SoCalBillsFan
05-03-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Bled2Hen
ummmmm...... pats will not finish last. I would love it if they did, but it isnt gona happen.. they are too strong, and they have too much depth on defense. also now they got a running back,, damn,,, here is my afc east: Pats 13-3, Bills, 11-5

If our division is going to that that well, the teams would have to do REALLY well out of division. I don't think all 4 teams will do 9-7 or better.

ParanoidAndroid
05-03-2004, 03:42 PM
Feeley had a three-day minicamp and struggled. So what? I wouldn't count him out just yet. If he still sucks in August, then we can all laugh at them. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Miami make some adjustment so they can go after Warner. Cripes!

Originally posted by Bled2Hen
here is my afc east: Pats 13-3, Bills, 11-5
The chance of all 4 teams in the division going over .500 is about zero. The Jets are improving but they're a year away. Buffalo has the best chance to make he playoffs after NE provided the offense returns to form. Miami could be scary with less pressure on Ricky. Can you put 8 in the box anymore against their receivers? No. The good thing is that B-lo matches up very well on defense. It's going to be one of the more interesting seasons in a while.

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by andyxc71
Feeley had a three-day minicamp and struggled. So what? I wouldn't count him out just yet. If he still sucks in August, then we can all laugh at them. I also wouldn't be surprised to see Miami make some adjustment so they can go after Warner. Cripes!

The chance of all 4 teams in the division going over .500 is about zero. The Jets are improving but they're a year away. Buffalo has the best chance to make he playoffs after NE provided the offense returns to form. Miami could be scary with less pressure on Ricky. Can you put 8 in the box anymore against their receivers? No. The good thing is that B-lo matches up very well on defense. It's going to be one of the more interesting seasons in a while.

I hope they do get Warner!:rofl::lol:

ScottLawrence
05-03-2004, 04:03 PM
I see it like this.....

New England: 13-3
New York:10-6
Buffalo:9-7
Miami:8-8

Mr. Miyagi
05-03-2004, 04:12 PM
:angry: New England!!!!!

Buffalo 12-4
Jets 10-6
NE 9-7
Miami 6-10

Samphin1
05-03-2004, 04:41 PM
Yeah Miami is prone to have losing seasons. :lol: AJ did seem to ahve some troubles this weekend, but I don't think anyone is worried yet. If he struggles through training camp, then yes, it will be time to analyze him a little more closely. However, right now, learning a new offense, new teammates, coaches and everything else on his plate, I would cut him some slack.

Yes, we did give up a second rounder for our starter. However you guys gave up a first rounder, as well as two other picks for a rookie backup qb. I don't really see the difference do you? I am sure most of you will ocme back with something lame like, " Well, Losman rules and Feeley sucks so its ok that we gave up all those picks!" However, you gave up a lot more for your future starter than we did for ours.

I pray to god we don't go after Warner, that might assure us a losing season then. I was never too high on Garcia either. Collins I am on the fence with. He seems talented but more than likely a system QB, and we have a couple of those already.

Some positives about Feeley form this weekend were that he showed off how powerful his arm is. He also is in tremendous shape and looks eager to prove everyone wrong. If he can get his timing down and learn the offense by training camp, I will be very excited for us Dolphins.

Ok now onto inane predictions that don't mean squat.

Dolphins 13-3
Patriots 11-5
Jets 8-8
Bills 7-9

See! I can make predictions too! Fun!