PDA

View Full Version : Bills/Phins 10/20/02 Highlight Video...

JJamezz
10-22-2002, 06:33 PM
This should stream fine if you're on cable or equivalent - if not (it doesn't
work at all or its 'jumpy', etc.) right click the link and choose Save As and
just download the file before playing it (about 7MB). I would imagine you need
a relatively new version of Windows Media Player to view this.

It was fun to make, hope you like it! BTW, it never hurts to crank your speakers...
:D

Bills - Dolphins highlights (http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/hilitevids/miamihlvid.wmv)

casdhf
10-22-2002, 06:39 PM
very good

northernbillfan
10-22-2002, 06:58 PM
Awesome work!

venis2k1
10-22-2002, 07:22 PM
sweet work as always JJamezz

DIHARD2
10-22-2002, 08:02 PM
It was worth the time it took to download fantastic job. Thanks for sharing it.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

Tatonka
10-22-2002, 11:08 PM
i just emailed that link to about 10 people.. incredible work.

Voltron
10-22-2002, 11:46 PM
Nice Job. I loved that one with E. Molds on the sideline pating Drew on the shoulder! Man has Drew just gotten this team to compete or what!?

lordofgun
10-23-2002, 12:18 AM
INCREDIBLE!

Sabre Ally
10-23-2002, 12:26 AM
:hail: Jjamezz

JJamezz
10-23-2002, 12:45 AM
Thanks a lot everybody, glad ya all enjoyed it! I'll try and do a few more of them before the season is out. The hardest part really is picking the song, so if anyone has any requests, please post them - preferably the same style of music, something heavy.

Ally, maybe some King Diamond??? :D

JJamezz
10-23-2002, 12:57 AM
BTW, I did one of the Jets game that I don't think many people saw - if anyone wants to check it out, let me know and I'll put it up. Even though we lost, there were great highlights, specifically lots of big hits...

Michael82
10-23-2002, 02:53 AM
I wanna see the Jets one! :up:

BTW...That was the most coolest highlight video I have seen in forever! I will pay you 100 Zonebucks each week you make a video if you are willing to do it for every single game. What do you say? I am putting this with my collection. :D

Sabre Ally
10-23-2002, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Thanks a lot everybody, glad ya all enjoyed it! I'll try and do a few more of them before the season is out. The hardest part really is picking the song, so if anyone has any requests, please post them - preferably the same style of music, something heavy.

You betcha! :up:

#1 Bills Fan
10-23-2002, 03:21 AM
I like us just fine, right now!

That was amazing! I just watched it twice, and may even watch it again after I post this.

It was better than any highlight reel, I have seen in a while. Good use of music.

Pride
10-23-2002, 07:22 AM
Fatboy Slim - Right Here, Right Now
The Offspring - Come out and play
Linkin Park - In the End (might be good for a game we lose)
Linkin Park - Any of 5-6 songs from their remix album
Pearl Jam - Evenflow
LL Cool J - Mama said knock you out

If you want more, let me know

clumping platelets
10-23-2002, 08:54 AM
That was wunderbar!!

I was also asked to update Media Player :)

lordofgun
10-23-2002, 08:59 AM

Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline :up:

casdhf
10-23-2002, 09:00 AM
We're comin' to America.

clumping platelets
10-23-2002, 09:01 AM
Sweet Caroline..........good times never felt so good

Voltron
10-23-2002, 09:33 AM
Ummm I think he was asking for good music people! :scratch:

This is a good tune by a newer heavy band. This song is on Madden 2003 and the band sounds awsome!

(hed)p.e. Suk It Up! :dj:

BTW yes that is the name of the band "(hed)p.e."

If you need the song I have it on mp3 and can send it to you or post it somewhere.

Halbert
10-23-2002, 09:59 AM
I think you have found what you are truly good at. Outstanding.

LtBillsFan66
10-23-2002, 10:08 AM
Sweet. Can't wait to play it at home with sound.

What is Mounds saying? He is pointing at Drew and saying something. I like the big Ruben & Drew hug too. Can anyone say team chemistry? How about camaraderie?

LtBillsFan66
10-23-2002, 10:09 AM
BTW, I did one of the Jets game that I don't think many people saw - if anyone wants to check it out, let me know and I'll put it up. Even though we lost, there were great highlights, specifically lots of big hits...

Please do. I love this type of stuff!!!!

Michael82
10-23-2002, 06:26 PM
Did you find the Jets highlight video yet? Repaste it. :D

JJamezz
10-23-2002, 07:20 PM
Hey, thanks everybody, glad you enjoyed it!

Now that I know there's interest, I'll do more of them throughout the season (although every week is a bit much Mike :D)

And thanks for the music suggestions - Volt, I dl'd the (hed)p.e. song, hadn't heard it before but I like it! Pride - I like the Linkin Park idea, I was thinking that too...

I'll put the Jets one up now - link in the next post :mex:

lordofgun
10-23-2002, 07:22 PM
No Sweet Caroline??? :sadwalk:

4thAndLong
10-23-2002, 07:28 PM
I think Quarashi - Stick em' up might be a good one for this kinda thing. Great work :up:

Dozerdog
10-23-2002, 07:29 PM
We really should consider putting links to these highlights on our front page somewhere- Maybe on the Right hand column?

Pride
10-24-2002, 07:41 AM
Doz, that post belongs in the suggestions forum... whats the matter with ya? =)

northernbillfan
10-24-2002, 01:16 PM
I can't stop watching it.

I especially like the hit sequence. Great timing :up:
ONe of my favorite parts of the game, is when Clements just missed his 4th int. Thaks for adding that.

BillsOwnAll
10-27-2002, 11:18 AM
go bills

Pride
08-26-2003, 08:53 PM
I thought this video might get the juices flowing...!

Damn, next weekend cant come fast enough!

MDFINFAN
08-27-2003, 12:59 AM
Nothing like the Phins to get this board going, Why don't you do one on the Pats, Hmmm, not so good there huh? LOL

BillsOverDolphins
08-27-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Nothing like the Phins to get this board going, Why don't you do one on the Pats, Hmmm, not so good there huh? LOL

why don't you do one on the pats?...i would love to see the last 3 minutes of that game again:teeth:

BillsOverDolphins
08-27-2003, 01:34 AM
This should stream fine if you're on cable or equivalent - if not (it doesn't
work at all or its 'jumpy', etc.) right click the link and choose Save As and
just download the file before playing it (about 7MB). I would imagine you need
a relatively new version of Windows Media Player to view this.

It was fun to make, hope you like it! BTW, it never hurts to crank your speakers...
:D

Bills - Dolphins highlights (http://www.billszone.com/jjamezz/hilitevids/miamihlvid.wmv)

you are the man!....I made a link for it at finheaven, and credited you.....dude, I know I'm being greedy, but could you make the second fin-bills game too?:cp:

Pride
08-27-2003, 07:29 AM
There is one! Go to the front page, and look under JJamezz spot

http://www.billszone.com/

There are about 6-7 of them!

The 2nd Phins game is my favorite!

Dolfan984
08-27-2003, 10:06 PM
I understand you pride that game, but look at those UGLY passes by Lucas. Sorry, Fiedler doesn't do that.

Tatonka
08-27-2003, 10:50 PM
god.. that REALLY makes get geeked up about the season.. sweet ****** video... nate was EVERYWHERE..

btw, that dance he did was pimp.. lol

MDFINFAN
08-28-2003, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by BillsOverDolphins

why don't you do one on the pats?...i would love to see the last 3 minutes of that game again:teeth:

I could at least do one game...:banme:

BillsOverDolphins
08-28-2003, 12:55 AM

I could at least do one game...:banme:
yes, but no one remembers that...they remember the dreaded "DECEMBER" :up:

MDFINFAN
08-28-2003, 12:56 AM

you are the man!....I made a link for it at finheaven, and credited you.....dude, I know I'm being greedy, but could you make the second fin-bills game too?:cp:

Ah man, you beat me to it, I was going to do that, something to laugh at. Hope we don't give you more this year to post, but if we do, more to remember. memories, oh I forgot, Lucas is no longer with us. :spit:

BillsOverDolphins
08-28-2003, 01:05 AM

Ah man, you beat me to it, I was going to do that, something to laugh at. Hope we don't give you more this year to post, but if we do, more to remember. memories, oh I forgot, Lucas is no longer with us. :spit:

nope, but your defense is:D

MDFINFAN
08-28-2003, 01:09 AM

nope, but your defense is:D

And they've changed personal also, remember.

BillsOverDolphins
08-28-2003, 01:28 AM

that's why I'm excited:cas:

MDFINFAN
08-28-2003, 01:35 AM

that's why I'm excited:cas:

You say stuff just to hear your self talk, because you know they've upgraded...If you're earnest that is, but that's hard for you to admit, because you like the one liners better. I seriously think the Dolphins have a better D this year, than they had last year, and I'm including the backups..But until they prove it to me on the field, it's just my opinion. Just like all your opinions which most of the time are stated without any real facts, thoughts to back them up. You have become the one liners King, what happened? You use to give good analysis.

BillsOverDolphins
08-28-2003, 01:48 AM

You say stuff just to hear your self talk, because you know they've upgraded...If you're earnest that is, but that's hard for you to admit, because you like the one liners better. I seriously think the Dolphins have a better D this year, than they had last year, and I'm including the backups..But until they prove it to me on the field, it's just my opinion. Just like all your opinions which most of the time are stated without any real facts, thoughts to back them up. You have become the one liners King, what happened? You use to give good analysis.

I've grown tired of repeating "facts"....all I get in return are excuses...even when it's a topic on the dolphins, instead of someone responding to the criticism in a sane manner, they start spouting bills comebacks...it has grown utterly redundant.

But if you must,
I honestly don't believe Seau is that much of an upgrade over Rodgers...remember, he's moving from MLB to OLB too. His stats as an MLB last year(through 13 games) werent great either...you guys didn't need a run-stopping linebacker, you're already good in that area...his pass-rushing capabilites are questionable now as well, given his age, recent injuries, and position switch. Say he does his part, will it really be that much of an upgrade?..you guys were #1 D in the AFC anyways....Knight is an enigma...He will wow you with some spectacular plays, but his speed and risk-taking will drive you to madness somedays...T-Buck is not what he once was, but he's good depth

Dolfan984
08-28-2003, 01:56 AM
Seau has been an OLB for a few years now.

BillsOverDolphins
08-28-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Dolfan984
Seau has been an OLB for a few years now.

my bad:monte:

Tatonka
08-28-2003, 07:40 AM
your defense was number 3 last year.. and TH rolled through it like it was nothing..

so what if it is upgraded.. even a little.. wow.. so you move up a solid 2 spots..

and TH still rolls through you with easy.

justasportsfan
08-28-2003, 07:52 AM
The dolphins D is better? Maybe. Our OL will be better at the run blocks and will manhandle the dolphins D once again. At least that's what I think will happen. Knight may be a playmaker when he was a Saint but he's slower.

XNOUGHT
08-28-2003, 08:15 AM
There goes this thread.

Halbert
08-28-2003, 10:41 AM
Do you have personal experience with their personnel?

ryjam282
08-28-2003, 12:14 PM
I say, Master of Puppets by Metallica...>That one rocks...

Ryan

Dolfan984
08-28-2003, 02:10 PM
Knight is 27 years old. I really don't think he's slowed down. He watches A LOT of tape just like Seau and Zach. He will be considerably better than Freeman was starting for us, and it will be harder to go over the middle with Knight there.

Seau is better than Rodgers than the only thing Rodgers is good at, and which we never even used him for, except we have someone at the WLB spot that can stop the run too. Greenwood is in his third year, he's learning more and more and with Zach and Seau there, I don't think he's going to have any problems.

Seau and Adams are two players that their teams fans think their good, but other fans think they're nothing but average-below average players, except that the fact is Seau has looked good in training camp and preseason, while I know Adams hasn't looked good in preseason, and I know he's a fat tub of goo, but I don't know how good he's been in camp. Seau is going to be fine. He's healthy, and really wants to play.

Pride
08-28-2003, 02:26 PM
I guess we will see in a few weeks....

Dolfan984
08-28-2003, 02:26 PM
Exactly Pride. :)

I hope I'm right. :P