PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Bills videos will be better

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 02:59 PM
I sent them an e-mail telling them that there quality of video from the mini-camps were sub par and that they could do a lot better. Here is there response:

Christopher,

I can assure you that the training camp video will be produced at a higher quality. Remember, this wasn't something we offered for past mini-camps. Please be patient with the process.

-Multimedia_Assistance

bills_7
05-03-2004, 03:19 PM
the thing i hate the most about the videos is that u cant see how the passes end up.... being caught, dropped or whatever the quality is good enough for me i jst wanna see some passes being completed

Pride
05-03-2004, 03:40 PM
someone must have been fired :snicker:

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Pride
someone must have been fired :snicker:

:snicker:

mypoorfriendme
05-03-2004, 03:51 PM
something is a helluvalot better than nothing...im not complaining. the video of mcgahee running drills and carrying the ball makes it alllll worth it. plus just seeing guys in uniform is pretty satisfying as well

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
something is a helluvalot better than nothing...im not complaining. the video of mcgahee running drills and carrying the ball makes it alllll worth it. plus just seeing guys in uniform is pretty satisfying as well

Quality my friend is everything.

mypoorfriendme
05-03-2004, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by The Spaz
Quality my friend is everything.

beggars cant be choosers!!

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
beggars cant be choosers!!

Whatever:rofl:

The Spaz
05-03-2004, 07:49 PM
It's there job to provide quality for the fans that's why they have a e-mail address for suggestions and comments.