• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Less Money, Better Results?

By Mark Weiler
    Last week the Buffalo Bills re-negotiated Drew Bledsoe’s contract in theory keeping the quarterback in Buffalo through the 2006 season. Some fans were excited about the move while others were not. Whether the Bills like it or not, another rift amongst fans regarding the quarterback situation in Buffalo has once again reared its ugly head.
    Once again however, and this cannot be stated strongly enough, the Bills are tinkering needlessly with the future welfare of the team, at least for the foreseeable future. It seems that Buffalo simply cannot shake their quarterback woes and controversies. But alas, the current ones are self-inflicted. This fall fans will find out for certain whether compensation and performance are inversely proportional or not. Bills’ management seems to think so apparently.
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

He's pathetic.

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

A-hole!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

I'm glad he's shooting for the stars!

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

"During the 32 games in two seasons of the Bledsoe era in Buffalo, the Bills offense has averaged fewer points under Bledsoe’s leadership than it did under Rob Johnson’s. Hello!

Over the last 26 of 32 games the Bills offense has averaged 3 points-per-game less than it did under Johnson’s leadership!

Over the last 26 of 32 games the Bills as a team have actually averaged over 2 points-per-game less scoring production than the team did under the guidance of Rob Johnson, the much maligned former Bills QB. "

is it me.. or did he just repeat the same thing 3 times?
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

I won't even click the link to give them the page hit.

Comment

• lordofgun
              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

You can't just throw out the 6 best games then average up the rest and say Rob Johnson did better. Makes no sense!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Phil, you are such a Zonebuck whore.

Comment

• The Spaz
                  • Mar 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
                  You can't just throw out the 6 best games then average up the rest and say Rob Johnson did better. Makes no sense!

That is terrible!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                    Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                    • Aug 2002

My god, he's actually become longer winded in his time away from The Zone, hasn't he.

Figure he'd get tired of finding new ways to type up the same old argument over and over again.

Thing is, I tend to agree with parts of what he's trying to present to us. However, he's become so bitter about the issue that he's masoned himself into the bottom of the well with this subject.

"fills me with the urge to deficate"

Tear down the wall, my friend! Be free of your self-imposed imprisonment.

Move onto discussions of 328 lb TEs or DBs, or even the cheerleaders, if you must.

Free yourself! It's not too late!
                    Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic
                      My god, he's actually become longer winded in his time away from The Zone, hasn't he.

Figure he'd get tired of finding new ways to type up the same old argument over and over again.

Thing is, I tend to agree with parts of what he's trying to present to us. However, he's become so bitter about the issue that he's masoned himself into the bottom of the well with this subject.

Move onto discussions of 328 lb TEs or DBs, or even the cheerleaders, if you must.

Nicely said!
                      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Throne Logic
                        Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
                        • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                        Phil, you are such a Zonebuck whore.
                        Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Tatonka
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Throne Logic

i agree completely.. he is still trying to convert people by beating them over the head with the same exact information over and over and over.

he did have one witty line that that seemed somewhat fresh.

"If less money can upgrade talent, then the Bills may end up a winner. To think that it can or will is silly and naïve. If not, then the Bills will have simply gotten a two dollar refund on a fifty cent mud pie that they originally paid five bucks for and which still doesn’t adequately feed the family or provide a healthy meal. "

now that is funny.
                          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                            Nicely said!
                            I like how you put it better.

He's an a-hole. Plain and simple.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by billsfanone

I like how you put it better.

He's an a-hole. Plain and simple.

very true! and if you get too close to him, watch your ACL!
                              Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                              X