14. Kansas City
    13. Cincinnati
    12. Phoenix
    11. Washington, D.C.
    10. Houston
    9. San Diego
    8. Atlanta
    7. ???

I know its been posted before but now that those cities are out of the way who do you think the top 7 will be?
  • JefftheBillsfan
    • Jul 2002

did i miss something?
    Its all about the quest.

Comment

• Pride
      • Jul 2002

Comment

• Philly Zoner
        • Jan 2004

you'd think the Braves would be enough to take Atlanta off that list. Tampa Bay won a Super Bowl two years ago, I don't buy that.

Philadelphia and Buffalo have gotta be on top of that list. I don't want to see Chicago (Bulls, Bears) or Boston (Patriots, Bruins) up top just because their baseball teams haven't won a title recently. Philly and B-town aint won a title in ANY major sport in god knows how long.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I'm almost sure Cleveland will be No. 1 and Buffalo No. 2.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
            WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
            • Mar 2003

I think you have to make championships and not win them to be truly cursed.

Cleveland doesn't hold a candle to Buffalo there.
            Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
              Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Philly Zoner
              you'd think the Braves would be enough to take Atlanta off that list. Tampa Bay won a Super Bowl two years ago, I don't buy that.

Philadelphia and Buffalo have gotta be on top of that list. I don't want to see Chicago (Bulls, Bears) or Boston (Patriots, Bruins) up top just because their baseball teams haven't won a title recently. Philly and B-town aint won a title in ANY major sport in god knows how long.
              they probably used the reasoning that ATL went to tons of world series and only won once... if boston makes it the list loses all cred. IMO. The Celtics/Bruins have won far too many titles and the Pats have won 2 super bowls recently. Saying the town sucks cuz of the Sox would be assinine.

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
                • Jan 2003

Originally posted by jfreeman

they probably used the reasoning that ATL went to tons of world series and only won once... if boston makes it the list loses all cred. IMO. The Celtics/Bruins have won far too many titles and the Pats have won 2 super bowls recently. Saying the town sucks cuz of the Sox would be assinine.
                I agree.

I had already posted on this a couple of weeks ago. I think the top spot will be between Buffalo and Cleveland. LA might make the list because it is a large market team. I think Minneapolis/St. Paul will be high on the list as well.

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
                  WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
                  • Mar 2003

Twins have won series even though they lost lakers and 4 SBs also.
                  Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    • Jan 2004

I bet Seattle makes the top 5 as well.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

hmmm... top 5?

1. Buffalo (lost the braves, who became the clippers, well, maybe that’s good luck, the Bills and Sabres don't need any explanation)
                      2. Minneapolis/St.Paul (except for that single World series win, when has this city won anything?)
                      3. Philly (its got to be 30 or more years minus that one baseball championship since they've won anything in any sport)
                      4. Chicago (except the Bulls in the 90's, bears in '85, you've got to go back 40 years for the last time the Blackhawks won the cup, and 100 years for both the 'sox and cubs)
                      5. Boston (take away the Pats, and the City of Boston is on a large losing streak... and you just can't ignore the 'sox)
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                        • Jan 2004

its the most "tortured" sports cities though. boston isn't really tortured if their basketball team has won 16 world titles and their football team has won 2 of the last 3 super bowls... i don't care how bad their baseball team is, at least the city has won something. if they make the list i'll be completely pissed off. buffalo, cleveland, philly, seattle, minneapolis are my top 5

Comment

Working...
                        X