PDA

View Full Version : Excited for this year.

BillsRockSOMUCH
05-04-2004, 05:03 PM
I'm excited for next season. I think we did a good job this season. Sure we didn't sign anyone to 30 million dollar singing bonuses but we drafted some good players and filled a few holes threw FA. We got a much needed heir to Bledsoe and one I really like in Losman, McGahee will be healthy and we will have a good 1-2 punch in the backfield. We got a much needed speed threat in Evans. We improved the O-Line, got in a GREAT O-Line Coach in McNally. Our #2 defense did NOT get any worse. I think the real story of this offseason is how we really improved our offense and made sure our #2 defense stayed in tact
and the most important thing this offseason was
COACHING, we got rid of G. Williams and Gilbride and brought in Mularkey and Clements. I hope they do well and to be positive they can't be worse than Williams and Gilbride.

Well that's my 2 cents, can't wait for week 1, I think we have a good team and coaching staff here.

BillsRockSOMUCH
05-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Someone comment!!!

Mr. Miyagi
05-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Yeah we're gonna kick ass. :gobills:

Everyone's watching the Leafs game though. :D

Goobylal
05-04-2004, 09:47 PM
I agree. I think the Bills improved everywhere: coaching, defense, offense, and ST's (although Lindell still has me worried). Should be a great season.

toughluck
05-04-2004, 10:41 PM
I am looking forward to a great season. Just knocking on wood that it doesn't end up like last season that was looking like it was going to be good too....