PDA

View Full Version : Howard Simon on Empire

juice
05-04-2004, 09:20 PM
Anyone know if the format will be the same as his show on WNSA?

Demon
05-04-2004, 10:41 PM
Where did you hear that it's coming back?

juice
05-04-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Demon
Where did you hear that it's coming back?

Re: Buffalo Range.. TBD message board, confirmed by a few different sources.. according to their site it was supposed to start 5-5.

Can anyone confirm?

Demon
05-04-2004, 11:00 PM
I can confirm it. I just saw a commercial on it on the Empire Sports Report.

Show is 3-6pm and the hosts will be..... HOWARD SIMON and JIM BRINSON!! They are re-united!!!

It's like having Fan TV back all over again, anyone remember those days of Brinson and Simon from FanTV???? AWSOME

They said the show starts May 5th.

juice
05-04-2004, 11:11 PM
A few different sources at the Stadium Wall and Buff Range have confirmed E-Mail and Promos on Empire.

Great, All of us in the dirty South have been goin' through withdrawel with no Bills Radio.

lordofgun
05-04-2004, 11:28 PM
They just had to bring Jim Brinson back. :mad:

CWOUSARET
05-05-2004, 12:00 AM
and there is a GOD after all! great news.

JPLosmanRocks#72004
05-05-2004, 12:31 AM
FIRST off let me say that Schoop and the Bulldog are idiots in matter of fact there whole staff is a bunch of idiots WGR is the worst sports station in the world it doesn't come in clearly and it's allways staticey. second they couldn't take the pressure from WNSA soaring to the top so Entercom decided to pull the plug because they couldn't keep up. Howard was beating Schoop single handedly in the ratings. Third Welcome back Howard Simon we've missed you I can't say that for Jimmy B. I can't stand the guy well I can stand him he's alot better than ZIG I couldn't stand that guy he didn't even talk about the BILLS it was always the Cowboys, Bruins or someone else. I don't think this new show will be like Fan TV was I think it will be like Art Wander's don't get me started :idea: I've been always wondering if Artie knew something that something was happening with the Regis family and that's why he decided to retire. We'll never know. Do you think Ricky Jay will still do the sports updates? I hope he does!!!

The_Philster
05-05-2004, 04:57 AM

Show is 3-6pm and the hosts will be..... HOWARD SIMON and JIM BRINSON!! They are re-united!!!

It's like having Fan TV back all over again, anyone remember those days of Brinson and Simon from FanTV???? AWSOME

Yeah...they had great on-air chemistry together. :up:
Too bad I don't get Empire...:angry: Time Warner.

Demon
05-05-2004, 06:16 AM
Just saw this link:

http://www.wiz2000.net/Simon/index.php

The Howard Simon Fan-Club.... it's a message board. lol

Jim
05-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
They just had to bring Jim Brinson back. :mad:

:mad:

lordofgun
05-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Yeah...they had great on-air chemistry together. :up:
Too bad I don't get Empire...:angry: Time Warner.

It's only $4.95/month, cheapskate.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2004, 08:49 AM
Just saw this link:

http://www.wiz2000.net/Simon/index.php

The Howard Simon Fan-Club.... it's a message board. lol

Man, is that a pathetic board. :snicker:

1 announcement and one post. :rofl:

I think I'm going over there to make fun of Howard and Jimmy's hair. :snicker:

lordofgun
05-05-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Man, is that a pathetic board. :snicker:

1 announcement and one post. :rofl:

I think I'm going over there to make fun of Howard and Jimmy's hair. :snicker:

I'm coming. :snicker:

Michael82
05-05-2004, 09:55 AM

WOO HOOO! Awesome news! I hope they also keep Jeff Morrison and Ricky Jay. That will be an awesome show! I can't wait until they start streaming. :pray: :bf1:

juice
05-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82
WOO HOOO! Awesome news! I can't wait until they start streaming. :pray: :bf1:

On one of the boards I think it was Simon or a producer said they aren't streaming yet but talked like they would in the near future. Maybe someone can e-mail him and ask when they will begin streaming.

I see Simon posts on the Stadium Wall from time to time, I wonder if he would accept an invite to post here... or maybe he will just stick with the "HomeBoards", The Wall.

Earthquake Enyart
05-05-2004, 10:12 AM
http://www.wiz2000.net/Simon/viewtopic.php?t=9

:snicker:

JJamezz
05-05-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by juice

On one of the boards I think it was Simon or a producer said they aren't streaming yet but talked like they would in the near future. Maybe someone can e-mail him and ask when they will begin streaming.

Am I nuts? It looks like it is streaming??? www.empiresports.com

I see Simon posts on the Stadium Wall from time to time, I wonder if he would accept an invite to post here... or maybe he will just stick with the "HomeBoards", The Wall.

I saw that too - I wonder if its really him though, his internet persona doesn't fit the way he speaks IMO. :idunno:

JJamezz
05-05-2004, 10:26 AM
Seems he has quite a following!

Jeez, even LOG could put together a bigger fan club than this guy...

Novacane
05-05-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Mikey82

WOO HOOO! Awesome news! I hope they also keep Jeff Morrison and Ricky Jay. That will be an awesome show! I can't wait until they start streaming. :pray: :bf1:

You would like Ricky Jay. :snicker:

juice
05-05-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz

I saw that too - I wonder if its really him though, his internet persona doesn't fit the way he speaks IMO. :idunno:

I've seen on that same site he or someone has the user name of H. Simon as well as The Simons so either one isn't real or he forgot his password or something.

juice
05-05-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by JJamezz
Am I nuts? It looks like it is streaming??? www.empiresports.com

Sounds like it..

The_Philster
05-05-2004, 03:29 PM
It's only $4.95/month, cheapskate.

add on the rental price of the converter and digital cable :rolleyes: In any event, a network that may be gone soon isn't worth spending extra for when it's got so little, anyway.

lordofgun
05-05-2004, 03:31 PM
add on the rental price of the converter and digital cable :rolleyes: In any event, a network that may be gone soon isn't worth spending extra for when it's got so little, anyway.

No wonder you're a still single. :cynic:

The_Philster
05-05-2004, 04:00 PM
No wonder you're a still single. :cynic:

Because I don't throw away money?

juice
05-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Just got in has, Did TD have anything interesting to say

WM update?

lordofgun
05-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Because I don't throw away money?

yep

chubluv
05-05-2004, 10:50 PM
well did anyone watch it today? How was the show? What did they talk about?

Iwas at work I did not see it !!!!!!!

juice
05-06-2004, 07:18 PM
5-6

Caught a portion of the show they talked about the B-Ball player that died on the court. Thats terrible for that young mans family.