X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

I have a statement to make about JP Losman

I think he is going to be the best qb that ever played for the Buffalo Bills.

We will win a championship with him behind center one day.

No question.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Mr. Cynical
    Maybe?
    • Oct 2003

Comment

• chernobylwraiths
      • Jan 2003

He has a ways to go to outdue JK, but a superbowl win would be a great start.

Comment

• CWOUSARET
        • Aug 2003

that would be sweet!
        "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• BuffaloRanger
          WORK HARD. PLAY HARD. LIVE HARD.
          • Mar 2003

Are you done seeing Red???
          Buffalo Only and Always.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
            • May 2003

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i am clarvoiant.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• ryjam282
                Offical Billszone Starting QB
                • Mar 2003

Hey T, I thought it was Yzerman that got hit in the head with the puck, not you...

Although, I will be happier then a Bobby Orr game winner if this really happens. I am very optimistic about this kid and can't wait for 2005-6 to see what he really has.

Ryan Withey
                Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

It drives me nuts that people give such high regard to rookies who have never stepped on the field in the NFL (McGahee, Losman, and Evans) yet fail to realize the importance of a guy who has done it for 2 years (Henry)

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Well, he's probably in the best situation of the top 4 QBs taken in the draft: least immediate pressure, best coaching staff to nurture a young QB, best first string QB for nurturing a young QB.

He's got physical talent and it's starting to look like some of the attitude issues were overblown.

Until proven otherwise, I'm with you, Tatonka
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                      It drives me nuts that people give such high regard to rookies who have never stepped on the field in the NFL
                      i knew someone would have to say something like this.

can a guy have an opinion and be optomistic?

nm.. there are alot of bledsoe fans.. so obviously.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                        • May 2003

It drives me nuts that people give such high regard to rookies who have never stepped on the field in the NFL (McGahee, Losman, and Evans) yet fail to realize the importance of a guy who has done it for 2 years (Henry)
                        I agree, but conversely, it is equally obnoxious for some to label Losman as another RJ, or an attitude problem, or Loss-man, before he even begins his career. It's the negativity on this board that drives me nuts.
                        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• ryjam282
                          • Mar 2003

I have never failed to realize the importance of Henry. He is a great RB for us, but, if Willis comes back to 100% and shows the skills he had in college, he will definitely be our franchise back and Henry will be expendible. I know some people hate it but that is the truth. Just like the Flutie-Johnson debacle, someone has to go and some fans will be angry.

I like them both but, I believe a healthy Willis brings a more complete package to the table for the Bills and I would definitely not be upset if we kept Henry.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• CWOUSARET
                            • Aug 2003

i do think losman and evans will do very good to great things for our bills. and as for mcgahee - i'm thrilled to have him in a bills uniform becasue although henry has very good yards per season for the last two years he also puts the ball on the ground a hell of a lot more than i would like to see. let me see henry protect the ball and reduce his fumbles by one-half and then i might think we dont need mcgahee. personally we are better off with the two. think oif this set - henry adn mcgahee in the backfiled with moulds and evans as wideouts - shift - empty backfield with henry and mcgahee splitting out - to a four receiver set - that's a sure completion everytime they do it - who do they not cover??? and no linebackers will be able to cover henry and mcgahee - no secondary help because of the almost automatic double coverage on moulds and the free safety had better be helping the other corner on evans or his speed will kill them. so i like all the new young guys we have - and i have respect for what henry has done in teh yards per game area - but he has to keep the ball off of the ground.
                            "Creativity is more important than Intelligence."

Comment

• ryjam282
                              • Mar 2003

I like Henry as much as the next guy but think of this.....When he had the ball all season last year, the thing everyone was saying was....."Please don't fumble, Hold onto it." I know we won't be saying that with Willis. I watched him a lot at UM and he doesn't fumble, hell not even when his knee got ripped in half did he fumble.

Ryan Withey

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

Working...
                              X