Joe Theismann's comments on bills playoff hopes ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

Joe Theismann's comments on bills playoff hopes ....

This is from espn.com

Which team has a better chance at making a playoff run -- the Bills, Falcons or Ravens?
    The Bills (4-3) have the best chance of the three at a wild card. The Ravens (3-3) have the best chance to win their division. The Ravens need to win the AFC North to make the playoffs -- I can't see them claiming a wild card. The AFC North is weaker this year (with Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati), so they could win it. The Falcons (3-3) will have a tougher time nabbing a wild card. Their division (the NFC South) is a tough one, with New Orleans and Tampa Bay lurking (plus Carolina). So it's a tough road, but the Falcons have plenty of football to play.

THE LINK

What do you guys think?
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

I think Theisman is a moron. But, I agree with him 100 percent here. With the way the AFC East and AFC West are both going, it looks like probably both wild card teams will be coming out of these two divisions in the AFC. I think, eventually, that all of the teams from the AFC West will start beating each other up and Denver and Oakland will be on top and San Diego will be fighting for a playoff spot. And in the East Miami and Buffalo will be on top fighting for the division title, and the second place team neck and neck with the Chargers for the final playoff spot.

Of course, I might be wrong. I'm new here.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• casdhf
      • Jul 2002

I agree, Theismann is a moron.
      Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
      cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Theisman states the obvious! He is a dumb a$$

Comment

• TigerJ
          • Jul 2002

I think Buffalo has brought themselves into the hunt for a division title, not just a wild card spot. Fiedler is going to miss at least a few more games. I'm counting on a Miami loss when they go up to Green Bay. From here to the end of the season I think Buffalo can be just as competitive vs. their remaining opponents as Miami can with theirs.
          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Thiesman may be right here but I still hate him!

Comment

• The Natrix
              • Jul 2002

Thiesmann rules

Byrd.

Comment

• WCoastFin
                I have the arms of a new born baby!
                • Jul 2002

Re: Joe Theismann's comments on bills playoff hopes ....

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                This is from espn.com

Which team has a better chance at making a playoff run -- the Bills, Falcons or Ravens?
                The Bills (4-3) have the best chance of the three at a wild card. The Ravens (3-3) have the best chance to win their division. The Ravens need to win the AFC North to make the playoffs -- I can't see them claiming a wild card. The AFC North is weaker this year (with Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati), so they could win it. The Falcons (3-3) will have a tougher time nabbing a wild card. Their division (the NFC South) is a tough one, with New Orleans and Tampa Bay lurking (plus Carolina). So it's a tough road, but the Falcons have plenty of football to play.

THE LINK

What do you guys think?
                I agree Thiesman is a moron.....I dont think the billshave a shot at a Wild card....the only way they will get in is by winning the division....The Bills have already lost to the 2 other teams fighting for a wild card....The Broncos and Raiders....What an idiot.:bart:
                We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                  • Sep 2002

isn't it great having a rival fan like WCF always arguing.........
                  How are you feeling? better? cuz if i were you i wouldn't be. I just got ripped by a rival team at home 23 - 10

oh by the way

Comment

• WCoastFin
                    • Jul 2002

isn't it great having a rival fan like WCF always arguing.........
                    How are you feeling? better? cuz if i were you i wouldn't be. I just got ripped by a rival team at home 23 - 10

oh by the way
                    ...and the scary thing is you might not make the playoffs.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

...and the scary thing is you might not make the playoffs.
                      I can live with that as long as we sweep you guys. Were more than halfway there considering we beat you in MIAMI. Besides, your the ones supposed to win the Superbowl right??

Comment

• WCoastFin
                        • Jul 2002

I can live with that as long as we sweep you guys. Were more than halfway there considering we beat you in MIAMI. Besides, your the ones supposed to win the Superbowl right??

so you would rather sweep us and not make the playoffs? ....How can you be MORE then halfway there?...Id say you ARE halfway there.....are we supposed to win the SuperBowl? Is that what you thought also? ...dont worry its not even HALFWAY through the season yet.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin

so you would rather sweep us and not make the playoffs? ....How can you be MORE then halfway there?...Id say you ARE halfway there.....are we supposed to win the SuperBowl? Is that what you thought also? ...dont worry its not even HALFWAY through the season yet.
                          Its the fish fans that are still saying that your supposed to win the SB. And I think we will sweep u guys and make the playoffs not just sweep u guys.

oh man your getting pissed off now i can see that by reading what u write. Your using the types of sentences with question marks, thats never good (oh my god, u actually used 4) thats bad.

WCF "hey dad someone's pissing me off and i cant take it anymore, i wanna go home"

Comment

• WCoastFin
                            • Jul 2002

I think when someone post this " " at the end of the post, it shows signs of anger....and question marks dont mean someones getting angry they mean you question yourself about the post.....see now you just totally threw the topic of this thread out the window....check yourself kid.

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

My wife hates it when I tell her to

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X