PDA

View Full Version : I've been thinking this over for a couple of days now

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Your the only friends I have so let Bygons be byons again what just does that mean? I just got caught up in all the hype you guys had such great pictures and I just felt left out so I decided to act stupid and post pictures of Losman and make that stupid sketch and I have been kicking myself for it ever since I promise no more making up stupid things I've learned my lesson let's get down to talking Buffalo Bills football. I'm glad I made you people laugh I wasn't trying to be funny but I have been looking over the sketch I did and now that I think about it is pretty funny I have to admit it. The stuff you guys came up with is funny also. Also the Losman pictures didn't come from www.BuffaloBills.com they came from a Yahoo web search http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781 SO DO YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME is it over I want it to be I'll be waiting here.

p.s. can you delete Losmanrocks#72004 that's me also

Goobylal
05-05-2004, 08:22 PM
No sweat. Come on back.

The Natrix
05-05-2004, 08:28 PM
I guess I forgive you, even though I was never mad at you. :idunno:

us :hi5: BillsChamps

The Spaz
05-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Come on back man. I'm glad you admitted your mistake. You have a clean slate as far as I'm concerned.:up::beers:

Morgoth
05-05-2004, 08:40 PM
You need this site. Maybe you need the Tatonka's psychology skills. Sorry, I just not that nice.

The Spaz
05-05-2004, 08:49 PM
He admitted he was wrong and that's good enough for me.

justasportsfan
05-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Hey, they were just pokin fun at you. I doubt anyone took it personally. Welcome back.

LtBillsFan66
05-05-2004, 09:10 PM
I just don't know if I can trust you...

I'll try though.

Gunzlingr
05-05-2004, 09:16 PM
I took it personally! Jesus says to forgive, but I am not Jesus, so :angry: off!

:jk:
I thought it was funny

ryjam282
05-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I forgive you...BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!:D

justasportsfan
05-05-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
I just don't know if I can trust you...

I'll try though. :rofl: yeah, like people here trust/believe you, ya goofball :snicker:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-05-2004, 10:07 PM
Woah, wait a second. Not everyone is willing to let things pass as easy as I would. You took a personal shot at me. You got it coming back pal.

BillsFever
05-05-2004, 10:13 PM
You should draw a sketch of Jon Dorenbohs at Center next.

STAMPY
05-05-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
Your the only friends I have so let Bygons be byons again what just does that mean? I just got caught up in all the hype you guys had such great pictures and I just felt left out so I decided to act stupid and post pictures of Losman and make that stupid sketch and I have been kicking myself for it ever since I promise no more making up stupid things I've learned my lesson let's get down to talking Buffalo Bills football. I'm glad I made you people laugh I wasn't trying to be funny but I have been looking over the sketch I did and now that I think about it is pretty funny I have to admit it. The stuff you guys came up with is funny also. Also the Losman pictures didn't come from www.BuffaloBills.com they came from a Yahoo web search http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6781 SO DO YOU GUYS FORGIVE ME is it over I want it to be I'll be waiting here.

your a good guy, you got friends here! no need to say sorry, half the guys in here talk outta there asses and never say sorry. you don't gotta do anything. welcome back budd

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-05-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

Let's not start that again :lol:

Mr. Cynical
05-05-2004, 11:31 PM
If I had a nickel for every post that was full of s**t here, I'd be able to fire Trump myself. :snicker:

To be honest, I really didn't care at all. The only time I want a person off a board is if he/she continually flames people with personal attacks. Otherwise it's all just a bunch of hooey anyway. ;)

TypicalBill
05-06-2004, 02:54 AM

Hey welcome back bud, i dont think anyone really took that seriously, atleast not me... it was all in good fun. You're ok in my book :cheers:

kardshark19
05-06-2004, 03:36 AM
Glad to see you back, bro. Way to own up :up:

SoCalBillsFan
05-06-2004, 03:44 AM
What's to forgive? Don't sweat it man! It's all good, we were just having some fun. You're ok in my book ;)

shelby
05-06-2004, 04:29 AM
:up:

:gobills:

Marvelous
05-06-2004, 05:03 AM
Good form. I too would be lost without this site. I read every day.

:shake:

casdhf
05-06-2004, 06:39 AM
I thought it was great. Eventhough I pitty your soul, I wish you no ill will.

Pride
05-06-2004, 06:48 AM
Hey, you gave us the funniest thread in a LOOONG time! Noone was mad at you as far as I could tell... welcome back!

SABURZFAN
05-06-2004, 06:52 AM
i don't think anybody is mad at you BC04.this is a tough crowd though.

welcome back bro.:up:

Earthquake Enyart
05-06-2004, 07:00 AM
Go away. Never darken our doorstep again.

Forward_Lateral
05-06-2004, 07:47 AM
LOL, I am still laughing over the stickman drawing of Losman.

BC04, I talk out of my ass all the time and I haven't been banned yet, don't worry about it! If it makes you feel any better, I traced my way through art class in school!

chernobylwraiths
05-06-2004, 08:00 AM
I thought it was funny as hell too. In the future, don't take this stuff so seriously. Many of these guys (and girls) are as full of **** if not moreso than you are.

eyedog
05-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Get a life.

Tatonka
05-06-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by BillsFever

:rofl:

BC04.. dont worry about it.. i dont think it is like anyone hated you.. i think most of us just saw alot of humor in it.. it was a dumb thing to do.. but at least you recognized it was stupid.. alot of other people just keep on posting without ever apologizing for their horrible posts.

:D

no harm, no foul.

Tatonka
05-06-2004, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
Go away. Never darken our doorstep again.

i was waiting for that post.. lol..

i guess you dont get meanest poster of the year for nothing.

Jan Reimers
05-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Love is never having to say you're sorry. We love you, man.

But don't ever pull that crap again.

lordofgun
05-06-2004, 08:50 AM
I promise no more making up stupid things

Awww man. :(

R. Rich
05-06-2004, 09:25 AM

Who are you?

Dozerdog
05-06-2004, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Jan Reimers
Love is never having to say you're sorry. We love you, man.

But don't ever pull that crap again.

Killjoy!

More ....we want more! :D

chernobylwraiths
05-06-2004, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Dozerdog

Killjoy!

More ....we want more! :D

I thought about asking him not to stop and to post more stuff like that, but I have a feeling that if he trys to post funny stuff, that it might be really lame.

On second thought, it can't be much more lame than what most other people post. :D

LtBillsFan66
05-06-2004, 10:06 AM
Remember we were laughing at you, not with you!

Novacane
05-06-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE

, half the guys in here talk outta there asses

Are you sure it's only half? :snicker:

lordofgun
05-06-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
Are you sure it's only half? :snicker:

Mostly the half from Canada. :couch:

Dantheman1280
05-06-2004, 11:09 AM
That was some funny as ****, no reason to be sorry! Welcome back!

Mr. Miyagi
05-06-2004, 11:54 AM
BillsChamps, what's with the apology? No one was offended by it.

In fact I hope you do it again and again, so we can all have a good laugh about it. It's just funny, nothing personal to you. :miyagi:

JefftheBillsfan
05-07-2004, 10:02 PM
welcome back. now lets talk to some football.