X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romes
    • Jul 2002

Shafer has a good week.

Bills | Shafer Named NFLEL Special Teams Player of the Week - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 5 May 2004 21:28:30 -0700

Buffalo Bills K/P Mike Shafer, allocated to the Rhein Fire of NFL Europe, has been named Special Teams Player of the Week, according to Patriots.com. Shafer had field goals of 41, 45 and 48 yards, in a 13-12 loss to the Scottish Claymores on Sunday, May 2.

Granted it is only one game but that is better than Lindell did any week of last season. I wonder if the coaches will let Shafer compete for the job during training camp.
    Originally posted by paladin warrior
    RALPH is drove me nut.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I watched Shafer kick at Syracuse, and he was a much better punter than place kicker. Perhaps he has improved his accuracy to the point where he can challenge Lindell. I really hope so, because I'm not at all sold on Lindell.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Romes
      Bills | Shafer Named NFLEL Special Teams Player of the Week - from www.KFFL.com
      Wed, 5 May 2004 21:28:30 -0700

Buffalo Bills K/P Mike Shafer, allocated to the Rhein Fire of NFL Europe, has been named Special Teams Player of the Week, according to Patriots.com. Shafer had field goals of 41, 45 and 48 yards, in a 13-12 loss to the Scottish Claymores on Sunday, May 2.

Granted it is only one game but that is better than Lindell did any week of last season. I wonder if the coaches will let Shafer compete for the job during training camp.
      It's pretty sad that Patriots.com posts that before Buffalobills.com

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
        • Jul 2002

shafer is awful imo
        Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
        X