PDA

View Full Version : More typical Boston behavior!

Pride
05-07-2004, 07:03 AM
A league source tells us that Dolphins receiver David Boston got into it on Thursday with Miami strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, due to Boston's failure to stick with a plan intended to help him shrink his oversized body.

The story is reminiscent of reports that Boston's tenure with the Chargers began to go downhill after he got into a shouting match with San Diego strength coach Dave Redding -- which was punctuated by Boston telling Redding to "suck my d--k."

The Miami Herald reports merely that a "small rift" is developing between Boston and the team, but the Herald says nothing about the beef between Boston and Gamble. Instead, the Herald points to a shin injury that apparently was caused by Boston's 240-pound girth.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

:lolpoint: Dolphins Fans

SABURZFAN
05-07-2004, 07:15 AM
i don't see too many people in here that are going to feel sorry for the FISH.:snicker2:

ryjam282
05-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Typical...I hate this guy. He is the biggest cancer in the world and now he is a Dolphin, on 2nd thought, I LOVE IT!!!

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
Typical...I hate this guy. He is the biggest cancer in the world and now he is a Dolphin

:(

justasportsfan
05-07-2004, 07:39 AM
Latest on Will Poole's Legal Troubles ... 2004-05-06

[Sun-Sentinel] Poole was arrested in Los Angeles on Feb. 25 at 3:15 a.m. after the car he was driving hit a sand-filled barrier near Mission Road and Richmond Street. Poole, the former star defensive back at USC, was booked at the LAPD's Hollenbeck Division and was released on bail.

Poole, 22, appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 29 and pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge. He was sentenced to five days in Los Angeles County jail, 36 months probation and faces fines that could total about $1,300. Poole also must complete six months of alcohol-abuse related counseling and attend 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

:snicker: actually .....that's just a slap on the wrist. :mad:

SABURZFAN
05-07-2004, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by ryjam282
Typical...I hate this guy.

Originally posted by TypicalBill
:(

:lolpoint: :(

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
:lolpoint: :(

:mad:

Originally posted by justasportsfan
Latest on Will Poole's Legal Troubles ... 2004-05-06

[Sun-Sentinel] Poole was arrested in Los Angeles on Feb. 25 at 3:15 a.m. after the car he was driving hit a sand-filled barrier near Mission Road and Richmond Street. Poole, the former star defensive back at USC, was booked at the LAPD's Hollenbeck Division and was released on bail.

Poole, 22, appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 29 and pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge. He was sentenced to five days in Los Angeles County jail, 36 months probation and faces fines that could total about $1,300. Poole also must complete six months of alcohol-abuse related counseling and attend 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

:snicker: actually .....that's just a slap on the wrist. :mad:

Too bad, the guy is very talented. I guess now we know why he wasn't picked earlier :cynic:

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 09:09 AM
Iknow it's from pft but it's fun reading stuff that involves the fins' problems :D

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

BOSTON ALREADY A PROBLEM FOR FINS

A league source tells us that Dolphins receiver David Boston got into it on Thursday with Miami strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, due to Boston's failure to stick with a plan intended to help him shrink his oversized body.

thats what the story of this thread originally said.. Pride's initial post :D

justasportsfan
05-07-2004, 09:30 AM

thats what the story of this thread originally said.. Pride's initial post :D where did you get my quote from TB? :D

IHateTheDullphins
05-07-2004, 10:34 AM
I've never been happier to see a guy go to a team than I am with Boston. It's like catapulting a plague infested dog into the enemy's castle. :snicker:

justasportsfan
05-07-2004, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I've never been happier to see a guy go to a team than I am with Boston. It's like catapulting a plague infested dog into the enemy's castle. :snicker: or sending a live pig w/ dynamite wrapped around it's body inside the cave where Binladen is hiding. :snicker:

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 11:33 AM
where did you get my quote from TB? :D

Im having flashbacks :sick:

The Natrix
05-07-2004, 11:42 AM
I bet at least 3/4 of his team mates don't like him.

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
I bet at least 3/4 of his team mates don't like him.

he wont play in 50% of the games next year, you watch..

the rest of the games he wont show up and he'll just blow up for a game or 2 all season.

His ankles cant carry his weight, he's finished unless he gets his weight down to 220ish.

justasportsfan
05-07-2004, 12:14 PM

he wont play in 50% of the games next year, you watch..

the rest of the games he wont show up and he'll just blow up for a game or 2 all season.

His ankles cant carry his weight, he's finished unless he gets his weight down to 220ish. even if he's 220, just add a lb or DB on top of him and he's done. :D

TypicalBill
05-07-2004, 12:17 PM
even if he's 220, just add a lb or DB on top of him and he's done. :D

Big Sam should do the trick :sumo:

Samphin1
05-07-2004, 07:50 PM
Wow, you guys sure seem obsessed about a team and a player you claim to not be worried about. :lol: Honestly, I don't and won't see this as a big deal unless it escalates further.

If Boston turns out to be a bust, it would suck, no doubt. However, considering what we ar epaying him and wat we gave up for him ( a fifth rounder next year), it would be a big hit fo rus. Unlike you guys who shelled out first rounders for the likes of Bledsoe and Willis, who might be good, but has yet to contirbute at all.

Samphin1
05-08-2004, 02:28 AM
BTW, the story has been retracted from that worthless site anyway. I guess it goes to show you that you can't buy into everything you read on the internet or here from the news eh?

Disgustipatex
05-08-2004, 10:00 AM
Suddenly all the posts on the topic stop after it's retracted. Funny how that works.