X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

More typical Boston behavior!

A league source tells us that Dolphins receiver David Boston got into it on Thursday with Miami strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, due to Boston's failure to stick with a plan intended to help him shrink his oversized body.

The story is reminiscent of reports that Boston's tenure with the Chargers began to go downhill after he got into a shouting match with San Diego strength coach Dave Redding -- which was punctuated by Boston telling Redding to "suck my d--k."

The Miami Herald reports merely that a "small rift" is developing between Boston and the team, but the Herald says nothing about the beef between Boston and Gamble. Instead, the Herald points to a shin injury that apparently was caused by Boston's 240-pound girth.

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

Dolphins Fans
  • SABURZFAN
    short bus extraordinaire
    • Jul 2002

i don't see too many people in here that are going to feel sorry for the FISH.:snicker2:
    Originally posted by yordad
    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

Typical...I hate this guy. He is the biggest cancer in the world and now he is a Dolphin, on 2nd thought, I LOVE IT!!!

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• TypicalBill
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
        Typical...I hate this guy. He is the biggest cancer in the world and now he is a Dolphin
        For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Latest on Will Poole's Legal Troubles ... 2004-05-06

[Sun-Sentinel] Poole was arrested in Los Angeles on Feb. 25 at 3:15 a.m. after the car he was driving hit a sand-filled barrier near Mission Road and Richmond Street. Poole, the former star defensive back at USC, was booked at the LAPD's Hollenbeck Division and was released on bail.

Poole, 22, appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 29 and pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge. He was sentenced to five days in Los Angeles County jail, 36 months probation and faces fines that could total about $1,300. Poole also must complete six months of alcohol-abuse related counseling and attend 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

actually .....that's just a slap on the wrist.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
            short bus extraordinaire
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282
            Typical...I hate this guy.
            Originally posted by TypicalBill

Originally posted by yordad
            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• TypicalBill
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Latest on Will Poole's Legal Troubles ... 2004-05-06

[Sun-Sentinel] Poole was arrested in Los Angeles on Feb. 25 at 3:15 a.m. after the car he was driving hit a sand-filled barrier near Mission Road and Richmond Street. Poole, the former star defensive back at USC, was booked at the LAPD's Hollenbeck Division and was released on bail.

Poole, 22, appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court on April 29 and pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor charge. He was sentenced to five days in Los Angeles County jail, 36 months probation and faces fines that could total about $1,300. Poole also must complete six months of alcohol-abuse related counseling and attend 10 Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.

actually .....that's just a slap on the wrist.
              Too bad, the guy is very talented. I guess now we know why he wasn't picked earlier

Comment

• TypicalBill
                • Sep 2002

Iknow it's from pft but it's fun reading stuff that involves the fins' problems

Find all the latest ProFootballTalk news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

BOSTON ALREADY A PROBLEM FOR FINS

A league source tells us that Dolphins receiver David Boston got into it on Thursday with Miami strength and conditioning coach John Gamble, due to Boston's failure to stick with a plan intended to help him shrink his oversized body.
                thats what the story of this thread originally said.. Pride's initial post

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

thats what the story of this thread originally said.. Pride's initial post
                  where did you get my quote from TB?
                  sacrifice1

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                    New and Improved!!
                    • Aug 2003

I've never been happier to see a guy go to a team than I am with Boston. It's like catapulting a plague infested dog into the enemy's castle.
                    Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
                      I've never been happier to see a guy go to a team than I am with Boston. It's like catapulting a plague infested dog into the enemy's castle.
                      or sending a live pig w/ dynamite wrapped around it's body inside the cave where Binladen is hiding.
                      sacrifice1

Comment

• TypicalBill
                        • Sep 2002

where did you get my quote from TB?

Im having flashbacks

Comment

• The Natrix
                          • Jul 2002

I bet at least 3/4 of his team mates don't like him.

Byrd.

Comment

• TypicalBill
                            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by The Natrix
                            I bet at least 3/4 of his team mates don't like him.
                            he wont play in 50% of the games next year, you watch..

the rest of the games he wont show up and he'll just blow up for a game or 2 all season.

His ankles cant carry his weight, he's finished unless he gets his weight down to 220ish.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

he wont play in 50% of the games next year, you watch..

the rest of the games he wont show up and he'll just blow up for a game or 2 all season.

His ankles cant carry his weight, he's finished unless he gets his weight down to 220ish.
                              even if he's 220, just add a lb or DB on top of him and he's done.
                              sacrifice1

Comment

Working...
                              X