PDA

View Full Version : Coughlin puttng his mark on the Giants

LABillsFan
05-08-2004, 12:26 PM
The Bills held their rookie camp and had a 100% turn out by the vets. You have to be proud of that. Mularkey seems to have the players attention and respect already. Then you look at the Giants. They got what they wanted in a couch, and what they wanted in a QB. Well most of them anyways.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7310267

elltrain22
05-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Tom Coughlin should have taken the coaching job at Boston College last year, b/c his style would be great for the college game ( much like how Pete Carroll has adjusted much better ), but as far as his system working in the NFL, it seems to be already causing a rauchaus in Giants camp.

Novacane
05-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I was reading about that yesterday LA. I am so glad we did not get him as coach. Yeah, dicipline is good but what good does it do if half the players turn on the coach. It's only a matter of time before that happens in NY

LABillsFan
05-08-2004, 12:47 PM
You would think he'd be in tune with what has been said about him from day one he would alter his style. I don't think he is that great of a coach and to cause problems from day one is either unify that team or make it implode. I wonder what Eli is thinking. I wouldn't want to be lined up against Strahan this year either.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-08-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
I was reading about that yesterday LA. I am so glad we did not get him as coach. Yeah, dicipline is good but what good does it do if half the players turn on the coach. It's only a matter of time before that happens in NY

also he would've kept Killdrive (Gilbride) on this staff :spanku: :stick: