Eli not the only QB struggling in their mini camp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Eli not the only QB struggling in their mini camp.

Oh man, Marty Schottenheimer can kill any QB.

Last edited by TheGhostofJimKelly; 05-08-2004, 12:36 PM.
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

He will be the first coach to be fired this year when the Chargers go belly up once again.

I feel bad for my boy Rivers, who has to be on such a crappy team, w/ horrible management.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
      • May 2003

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
        • Apr 2003

any word on how ben is doing or if that camp has already started or not? SO FAR, looks like losman is doing quite a bit better than river and eli, am i right? now this is no where close to saying he might or COULD have a better season, but hey, its better than losman playing like crap right?
        the dude abides

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
          • May 2003

Roesthlisberger seems to have been good:

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
            Roesthlisberger seems to have been good:

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04129/313165.stm
            Mark my words, he will be very, very good. IMO, we will likely regret not moving up to get him.... but I still have hope JP will do well.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
              Mark my words, he will be very, very good. IMO, we will likely regret not moving up to get him.... but I still have hope JP will do well.
              For the 1000th time....WE TRIED to move up and failed! No one wanted to move down!

Comment

• Fairway To Green
                • Jul 2002

Yeah......MIkey was in the war room. He knows! When the Texans demanded that extra box of twinkies the Bills backed off

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

"I don't even know who's on the team anymore," Edwards said. "I just think we need name tags. Walk around with name tags and say, 'Who are you? Oh, you're the starter. OK.' "
                  "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                    that is a total guess on your part.. you have seen 3 of his games tops, probably not that many.. and read internet reports.. it is all guess work..

losman has the ability to be just as good or better... not that your saying he doesnt.
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• HenryRules
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

For the 1000th time....WE TRIED to move up and failed! No one wanted to move down!
                      Moving up is always possible. We tried, but couldn't do so within our limits. Saying "no one wanted to move down" is the same as saying "no one wanted to move up". The point is, no one that wanted to move up was willing to pay the price those moving down wanted. We don't know what the price was, so it's impossible to say which side was unreasonable.

If we offered SD our first and 7th for their first, that would be considered us trying to move up, but I'd hardly say that when SD rejected that offer, they did so because they did not want to move down.

We don't know what we offered and we don't know what was demanded, it's a very strong statement to say that Donahoe cannot be blamed for not moving up (same goes for saying that he can be blamed for not moving up). However, if Ben goes on to the HOF, you can bet your ass that TD (and the Bills) can and should regret not moving up. (I don't think that will happen and somewhat tend to agree with you, but I think your argument is baseless)

Comment

• BAM
                        • Sep 2003

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                        Yeah......MIkey was in the war room. He knows! When the Texans demanded that extra box of twinkies the Bills backed off
                        I ****ing knew it

In all seriousness though... I hope Eli does horrible this year And I do feel sorry for Rivers too
                        Last edited by BAM; 05-09-2004, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X