PDA

View Full Version : Now that I think about this

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-08-2004, 05:53 PM
I'm glad we got Losman instead of Rivers you know why? I'm going to tell you why right now Losman doesn't wear a visor with his helmet and Rivers does I hate QB's that wear their helmets with visors there sissies. The only QB that needed to wear a visior in the NFL was Jim McMahon the QB for the Bears and Vikings he had something wrong with his eyes that's why he had to wear the visor but what's Rivers excuse to have a visor? Here's what I mean in this picture look at his helmet. The only people in sports that should be able to wear a visor is Race Car drivers and Hockey players.

SABURZFAN
05-08-2004, 05:59 PM
we could have had smoker with the 5th rounder we gave away and gotten grove with the 2nd rounder.i can hardly wait to see who we COULD have had in the 1st round next year.:rolleyes:

Schobel94
05-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, those guys with visors sure do suck... http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/images/0929GGE1UFRL1_bills_1.jpg http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/ncf/2002/1107/photo/mcgahee_vt.jpg http://www.profootballhof.com/photos/Peppers_Draft_2002.jpg

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-08-2004, 06:40 PM
I never said anything about RB's wearing them I was taking about the QB's wearing them

Dozerdog
05-08-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
we could have had smoker with the 5th rounder we gave away and gotten grove with the 2nd rounder.i can hardly wait to see who we COULD have had in the 1st round next year.:rolleyes:

Smoker hasn't half the talent Losman has. Definately worth the price

The Natrix
05-08-2004, 06:41 PM

Probably a QB, because Smoker is nothing more than a career backup.

venis2k1
05-08-2004, 06:42 PM
no one likes to get poked in the eye.

Dozerdog
05-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
I'm glad we got Losman instead of Rivers you know why? I'm going to tell you why right now Losman doesn't wear a visor with his helmet and Rivers does I hate QB's that wear their helmets with visors there sissies. The only QB that needed to wear a visior in the NFL was Jim McMahon the QB for the Bears and Vikings he had something wrong with his eyes that's why he had to wear the visor but what's Rivers excuse to have a visor? Here's what I mean in this picture look at his helmet. The only people in sports that should be able to wear a visor is Race Car drivers and Hockey players.

that's nice- until your favorite player gets poked in the eye. Orlando Brown, all pro OL from the browns, was knocked out of the NFL for a couple of seasons because a ref's flag (of all things) hit him in the eye.

Losing a great player because he wasn't "sissy" enough to wear a visor would suck

Schobel94
05-08-2004, 06:45 PM
Originally poster by BillsChampsin04 I never said anything about RB's wearing them I was taking about the QB's wearing them

Originally posted by BillsChampsin04
The only people in sports that should be able to wear a visor is Race Car drivers and Hockey players.

Oh, ok, so you mean the only quarterbacks in sports that should wear visors are race car quarterbacks and hockey quarterbacks. Gotcha...

mypoorfriendme
05-08-2004, 10:05 PM
maybe its a perscription visor? :scratch:

i dont care if he wears it as long as hes completing 70+% of his passes, thats like not liking a qb just because he wears a lame number, like 14 or something

BigZ
05-08-2004, 10:38 PM

Oh come on - it's a done deal already. Stop pissin and moaning and look forward not backward.

I wish we never traded Lamonica but I got over it.

Tatonka
05-08-2004, 11:25 PM
i wish losman would wear the same visor that magahee wore in college.. the oakley gold and orange one.

it is sweet.

Bulldog
05-10-2004, 07:58 AM

Why do you feel the need to take a shot at this kid any chance you get? Why don't you reserve your judgement until he has a chance to prove what he can do. Like I said in the other thread, If JP turns out to be the best QB taken in this draft, I'm sure you will be the first one to sing the praises of TD for this move.

Earthquake Enyart
05-10-2004, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by zielinski
Oh come on - it's a done deal already. Stop pissin and moaning and look forward not backward.

I wish we never traded Lamonica but I got over it.

I haven't. :mad: :ee:

THATHURMANATOR
05-10-2004, 12:41 PM
Who cares about Visors