PDA

View Full Version : Introducing… J.P. Losman

The Spaz
05-11-2004, 01:24 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/losman511_subsq.jpgThe Bills traded up to select quarterback Jonathan "J.P." Losman with the 22nd overall pick. Losman finished his career at Tulane ranked in the school's all-time Top 10 in eighteen categories, including third in touchdown passes (60), completions (570) and passing efficiency (129.81). His senior season he was one of seven finalists for the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, given to the nation’s top senior quarterback. In order to learn more about Losman, Buffalobills.com spent a few minutes with him after the team's rookie mini-camp.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=242758

buffmaniac
05-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Q: Top 2 Movies?

A: Titanic and Braveheart

I understand Braveheart but Titanic. Come on JP

B-DON
05-11-2004, 01:54 PM
does sound pretty homoish with the titanic pick

thefixer74
05-11-2004, 02:04 PM
I thought he would have said Big Daddy or Happy Gilmore.

casdhf
05-11-2004, 04:33 PM
Is he of Mexican descent?

Tatonka
05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Q: Goal in life?

JPL: When I get older to look back and be happy with the life that I lived. My ultimate goal with football is to win numerous Super Bowls. Outside of football just be the best husband and father that I can be and the best person I can be.

not one superbowl.. but numerous superbowls.. :D

Tatonka
05-11-2004, 05:08 PM
and whatever.. you all know that titanic was good.

The Natrix
05-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Saying Titanic gets him brownie points with the beeotches.

Tatonka
05-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by The Natrix
Saying Titanic gets him brownie points with the beeotches.

:pimp:

people hatin cuz he got game.

:snicker:

ScottLawrence
05-11-2004, 05:36 PM
Titanic Blew.

Bad taste.

Goobylal
05-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Come on! After the ship hit the iceberg, that was some freakin' movie!

Tatonka
05-12-2004, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal

that is what i am saying.. it may have been cheeze early on.. but once the ship started going down.. that movie was good..

to each their own.

Tatonka
05-12-2004, 07:35 AM
if you were asking me my favorite movies.. i would have busted out with good will hunting and fight club.. with rounders coming in a close 3rd. but whatever.

Marvelous
05-12-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Tatonka
with rounders coming in a close 3rd. but whatever.

What's Rounders about? Never heard of it.

Tatonka
05-12-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Sippio
What's Rounders about? Never heard of it.

Rounders is Matt Damon and Ed Norton.. it is a movie about high stakes poker.

great flick. i have probably seen it 20 times.

Michael82
05-12-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Goobylal

EXACTLY! It was really cool when the water started flooding in and also when the ship started going down and the people just sat there relaxing as the ship goes underwater.

Crinoline
05-12-2004, 02:15 PM

Ed Norton and 'great flick' is an oxymoron.

The Natrix
05-12-2004, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Crinoline

I think he is a great actor and his movies never suck.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-12-2004, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by buffmaniac
Q: Top 2 Movies?

A: Titanic and Braveheart

I understand Braveheart but Titanic. Come on JP

Ever think of this being from California maybe he knows Leonardo Dicaprio or maybe he's met him you don't know!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
05-12-2004, 11:37 PM
I know I'm going :offtopic: here but I just liked the Titanic I thought James Cameron did a great job showing how the Titanic hitting the iceberg and sinking and I think he's the only one that got it right of what happened to the ship. S.O.S. Titanic is good also. I thought what was cool was when it split in two I mean how could a ship that big split into two and he filmed it great work. When I was in 5th grade we studied about the Titanic they should've put more lifeboats on board but they thought the boat was unsinkable also here's a true fact did you know that Captain Smith wanted not only women and children to board the lifeboats but the men also but the officers talked him out of it why Captian smith went through with it we'll never know? I remember hearing this somewhere on the history channel.

Tatonka
05-13-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Crinoline

is crinoline a synonym for horrible post?

kardshark19
05-13-2004, 12:28 AM

My all-time favorite movie. Have watched it well over 60 times...used to watch it all the time when I was playing poker 5 nights a week. Frickin AWESOME!

Jeff1220
05-13-2004, 12:40 PM
Overall, I'm not a fan of Titanic. But that part when the ship is verticle, and the guy falls and bounces off the propeller - that is some great cinema!

I am a fan of JP's "numerous Super Bowls" statement though. I am really liking this kid's attitude. He is a risk taker for sure - he admits to sucking at everything except football...talk about putting all your apples in one basket. The positive of all that, is that his focus and risk taking has been proven beneficially correct thus far.