• Show
Clear All
  • B-DON
    hi
    • Mar 2004

More dolphin troubles

Dolphins | QBs Must Produce - from www.KFFL.com
    Mon, 10 May 2004 17:51:58 -0700

Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt believes the team's quarterbacks must step up and play better this season for the Dolphins to have a shot at making the playoffs, reports MiamiDolphins.com. "Our quarterback position, to me, is as important to see improvement there, whether it's Jay (Fiedler), A.J. (Feeley) or Sage (Rosenfels) or whoever it is, than at any other position on our team," Wannstedt said. "We need to move our level of play up there"

or whoever it is? that quote doesnt boast much confidence about his qb's. for some reason i think they are going to have a long year with the crap they have playing qb
  • BigZ
    • Sep 2003

Their three QBs will be there longer than Wannstedt this year.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Hank Goldberg reported that people were laughing at Feely at some point of their qb camp. Hemade 11 straight incomplete passes. I really think the fins will stink this year.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Samphin1
        • Mar 2004

So, how is this MORE fins problems? We all know that the Dolphins QB play over the past years has been mediocre at best. This isn't really anything new is it? The same could be said for you guys too. Somehow though, I think if it was stated that your QB's needed to be better, you guys wouldn't be predicting a bunch of doom and gloom now would you?

Comment

• saviorbledsoe
          All-Pro Zoner
          • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Samphin1
          So, how is this MORE fins problems? We all know that the Dolphins QB play over the past years has been mediocre at best. This isn't really anything new is it? The same could be said for you guys too. Somehow though, I think if it was stated that your QB's needed to be better, you guys wouldn't be predicting a bunch of doom and gloom now would you?
          have to agree with the phin fan

i cant say that that is new news.

Comment

• Fairway To Green
            • Jul 2002

Samphin.........is it true whats being reported that Wanny really trust
            Feidler and would rather have him start but your owner is pretty much insistiing Feely starts?

Comment

• Samphin1
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
              Feidler and would rather have him start but your owner is pretty much insistiing Feely starts?
              Yeah pretty much. I haven't quite heard it like tht but looking at it objectively, that seems to be the case. Wanny and Fiedler are intertwined for their entire careers in Miami. Fiedler won the starting job originally by not even playing. He was injured and Damon Huard played most of training camp. Fiedler I believe played in the last game that year and was named the starter out of the blue. Honestly, I really think it had to do with Marino endorsing Huard as his heir. Wannstedt wanted to put his stamp on this team and cut all ties to Danny, at least as much as he could.

Ever since then, Fiedler has pretyt much been given more opportunities than anyone else would have. I thought Wannstedt gave Griese a fair shot last year though. I think Griese bungled it so bad though that now you can't wrestle Wannstedt form Fiedler's teet.

As for Wayne Huizenga, can you blame him. His team gives up a number 2 draft pick and shells out a bunch of money for a guy who doesn't have a lot of experience. I don't know about you, but when I am signing the checks, the guy making the most money better be the one starting and giving me returns on my investment. That is basically what it boils down to. Wannstedt's love for Jay Fiedler and Huizenga's love for money and it being wisely spent.

I wish we could hire Dr. Frankenstein and implant Feeley's arm on Fiedlers body. That way we got the best of both worlds.

Comment

• Voltron
                • Jul 2002

I wish we could hire Dr. Frankenstein and implant Feeley's arm on Fiedlers body. That way we got the best of both worlds.

If we could do that Drew would have a brain!
                Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                - Mark Twain

Comment

• thefixer74
                  Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fairway To Green
                  That sounds familiar, I herd that before,somewhere .
                  To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

I agree with Samphin. I think after hearing about Feeley's minicamp performance, we could have expected Wannstedt wouldn't be too happy. It's not really anything new though.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• RUDEbyallMEANS
                      • Jun 2003

Did I miss something?

Wannstedt was talking about the QB's raising the play from last year.

From the way I read it, he's talking about the QB position in general saying that position must improve from last year for Miami to be a playoff team. Nowhere on there do I hear anything about the QB's performances in camp.

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• B-DON
                        hi
                        • Mar 2004

im going to laugh if rosenfels beats them both out.lol

Comment

• Samphin1
                          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by B-DON
                          im going to laugh if rosenfels beats them both out.lol
                          No you won't. That would mean the kid finally learned the playbook and with his cannon arm, the AFC East might not know what hit them. However, I don't think he will ever be anything more than a backup.

Comment

• B-DON
                            hi
                            • Mar 2004

i would still be lmao and no matter what u say i know fins fans wouldnt be to happy either

Comment

• SeatownBillsFan21
                              • Mar 2004

David Boston is on roids RUDE hes washed up look @ his numbers from last year if you take away the game vs Jacksonville he only had 700yds on 56 receptions and 5 TD thats not that good for a number 1 receiver. Troy will own him for the rest of his stay here in buffalo and then we will see who the ***** really is good luck to you in 05' with AJ @ QB how will Boston get half that production as he did in SD your team sucks and so does your photo of boston with those comments of my man Trory 5x probowler.GO BILLS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X