BILLS will play Cleveland in a scrimmage for a third straight yr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
    All-Pro Zoner
    • Jan 2004

BILLS will play Cleveland in a scrimmage for a third straight yr.

If you go back to my post Breaking down the Bills 2004 schedule I said that we scrimmage Cleveland in training camp every year well was I right? this will be the third straight yr. I don't like us scrimmaging them this means that they got our plays and they know if we're going to pass or run the ball oh and by the way we play them here Dec. 12th
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

i was thinking about making the drive up to see this game.. do you have to buy tickets? is it hard to get a hotel room there by training camp?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• TKO
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
      do you have to buy tickets?
      I believe tickets go on sale through tickets.com soon, as they're sold at Tops Supermarkets stores in NYS.
      is it hard to get a hotel room there by training camp?
      I go to college in the area & I'd say there's enough hotels nearby, but I've never had to rent a room so I could be wrong.

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i am thinking about renting an RV for the trip and maybe staying up there for 3-4 days.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TKO
          I believe tickets go on sale through tickets.com soon, as they're sold at Tops Supermarkets stores in NYS.

I go to college in the area & I'd say there's enough hotels nearby, but I've never had to rent a room so I could be wrong.
          You can only get tickets at Tops, not online. I will be there when they sell them and will get a whole bunch...the maximum amount they allow me too. Last time, I think 2 years ago, they were sold out within 3-4 hours.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

mikey, i may get you to get me a couple.. i will get back to you on that.

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

mikey, i may get you to get me a couple.. i will get back to you on that.
              no prob.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                You can only get tickets at Tops, not online. I will be there when they sell them and will get a whole bunch...the maximum amount they allow me too. Last time, I think 2 years ago, they were sold out within 3-4 hours.
                last year, Scotty, Kenny, Dee and I got them at the Browns box office.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

mikey, could you get 4 tickets for me if needed? and how much would i owe you? i would paypal you the money of coarse.

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

also.. does anyone know, could you park an RV at the St. Johns? or does parking get pretty tight? we were thinking about just staying there.

check out the RV we are looking at renting.. this thing is sweet.

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

anyone?

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                        last year, Scotty, Kenny, Dee and I got them at the Browns box office.
                        Last year it was in Cleveland.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

mikey, could you get 4 tickets for me if needed? and how much would i owe you? i would paypal you the money of coarse.
                          yeah, i can do that.

Comment

• Michael82
                            • Jul 2002

also.. does anyone know, could you park an RV at the St. Johns? or does parking get pretty tight? we were thinking about just staying there.

check out the RV we are looking at renting.. this thing is sweet.

http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/brands/b.asp?brandID=ja
                            I'm not sure about that. You don't really park at Fisher anyways. We all park at the shuttle bus parking lots.

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82
                              I'm not sure about that. You don't really park at Fisher anyways. We all park at the shuttle bus parking lots.
                              well, i would like to have RV close on hand.. to tailgate at, and run back to for bathroom breaks..ect.

did you look at the pictures.. thing is sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X