PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any good Eric Moulds stories?

Earthquake Enyart
05-13-2004, 09:37 AM
From BB.com

Take part in our official Bills Moulds Memories Contest and secure your place in Bills history! For the first time ever, Buffalobills.com will provide fans a chance to express their heartfelt Bills memories and win exciting prizes!

Interested fans are asked to submit a brief essay (700 words or less) recounting their favorite Eric Moulds moment. It could be a last second touchdown catch, a ballet-like tiptoe along the sideline, or a powerful stiff arm that eliminated the last would-be tackler on the way to the end zone. It could also be an experience you had out in the community meeting the Bills' longest current tenured player.

You're encouraged to add any commentary from your own personal perspective.

Were you at the game? What were you saying as Moulds did something spectacular on the field? Let us know why this moment was special to you!

The two most compelling entries, as judged by members of the Bills media relations staff, and Bills Digest editor Chris Brown, will be published in the 2004 Bills Yearbook, set to be released this summer! It's a perfect collector's item or gift for the most rabid Bills fan.

The two winners will also receive an Eric Moulds autographed copy of the yearbook, and a replica Eric Moulds jersey!
The deadline for submitting your Eric Moulds fan memory is May 25th, 2004. So think back over the last eight seasons of the prolific wide receiver's career, and become a part of Bills history!

Email your entry to: webmaster@bills.nfl.com

Patrick76777
05-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Where's that guy MouldslovesPuss guy? Remember his story? Maybe that would win?

LtBillsFan66
05-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Anyone see him drunk? At a strip club?

LtBillsFan66
05-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
Where's that guy MouldslovesPuss guy? Remember his story? Maybe that would win?

lol I was thinking the same thing.

Earthquake Enyart
05-13-2004, 09:41 AM
Here's my entry: :snicker:

When we were visiting WNY in the spring, this happened to us. Thought you might be interested.

So My family (myself, wife and two little girls Riley and Madison) went to Don Pablo’s for dinner the other night. Right before we left, my wife made mention of Riley’s shoes being too big and that she was afraid that she might trip. So we leave the restaurant and just past the door, one of her shoes fell off, unbeknownst to us!

So we get to the car and I’m putting Madison into her car seat and Carrie is putting Riley into her car seat and I hear Carrie say, “Excuse me?” Well I look up and Eric Moulds is walking toward our car with Riley’s shoe in his hand! He says, “She lost her shoe”

My wife said, “Oh thanks” as I was crapping myself!

Turns out he was eating in the bar area and just happened to see it fall off.
After he turned and was walking away, I look at Carrie and said, “That looked like Eric Moulds” Not being a huge football fan she said that she thought it was him but didn’t want to say something to me and have me be like, what are you talking about?

But then I drove by the front of the building and this big guy who looked just like Eric Moulds was eating dinner with a guy who looked exactly like Alex Van Pelt. So that pretty much sealed the deal for me. My wife wanted me to go back in but I didn’t want to bother them.

Earthquake Enyart
05-13-2004, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Anyone see him drunk? At a strip club?

I saw Kevin Butler (former Bears kicker) drunk in a strip club in Windsor once.

justasportsfan
05-13-2004, 09:45 AM
Mould spits on Surtains face and get's away with it . Nuff said.... I win :snicker:

Patrick76777
05-13-2004, 09:45 AM
AAAHHHHHHH!

lordofgun
05-13-2004, 09:46 AM
We should all collaborate (sp?) and make something up!

Patrick76777
05-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun
We should all collaborate (sp?) and make something up!

Now that is a great idea! If we all work together we're sure to win! I think we should seriously do it!

LtBillsFan66
05-13-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
Mould spits on Surtains face and get's away with it . Nuff said.... I win :snicker:

:rofl:

justasportsfan
05-13-2004, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Patrick76777

Now that is a great idea! If we all work together we're sure to win! I think we should seriously do it!

:idea:

Let's get BOA to take down notes ,type it for you guys and send it in .

Goobylal
05-13-2004, 09:51 AM
I remember in practice once in college, we were in the huddle and then this giant pizza gets delivered to us...oh wait!

LtBillsFan66
05-13-2004, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
:idea:

Let's get BOA to take down notes ,type it for you guys and send it in .

Then they'll believe it came from a 5 or 6 year old!

justasportsfan
05-13-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by billsfanone

Then they'll believe it came from a 5 or 6 year old!

A sure winner :up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
05-13-2004, 09:58 AM
How about good stories from his 15 kids?

Mr. Miyagi
05-13-2004, 09:58 AM
Let's get BillsChamp04 to draw a pencil sketch of Moulds and say Moulds agreed to pose live for him. :up:

EM Bills Fan 80
05-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Let's get BillsChamp04 to draw a pencil sketch of Moulds and say Moulds agreed to pose live for him. :up:

:bf1: LOL, great stuff

tampabay25690
05-13-2004, 11:55 AM
Yea actually I did see Moulds at a strip club near the airport I forget the name of it now......We was pretty low key!!!!!

lordofgun
05-13-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

:rofl: