PDA

View Full Version : Vincent Expected To Play Leadership Role

The Spaz
05-13-2004, 03:49 PM
http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/mcgee513_subsq.jpgOne of the newest Buffalo Bills, cornerback Troy Vincent, is not only a great addition to the team for his playing abilities, but he is also someone who can share his knowledge and experience of the game with the younger players to help them progress.

"I was as much interested in his character and what he can do in the locker room as I was his playing ability," head coach Mike Mularkey said. "He's a teacher, coach and player. There are so many great things about him."

Vincent was aware of his potential role here in Buffalo before he signed.

"I like to lead by example," Vincent said admitting that he is not a very vocal individual, but added, "When I am asked, I will lend or share any knowledge that I may have from personal experience. That is one of the reasons why Mr. Wilson, Coach Mularkey, and Tom Donahoe decided to bring me in, is from a leadership standpoint."

"He shows by example," third year cornerback and 2002 sixth round draft pick Kevin Thomas said. "He'll do something on tape and then I'll ask him why he did it and he'll show me why."

Vincent's leadership role will be a key factor this year with six out of the eight cornerbacks currently on the roster having three years or less NFL experience.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/index.cfm?cont_id=242827

Mr. Miyagi
05-13-2004, 04:15 PM
I wonder when they got a pic of TV with full pads on. He looks good in red white and blue.:up:

elltrain22
05-13-2004, 04:19 PM
Isn't that pic of McGee??

elltrain22
05-13-2004, 04:20 PM
No doubt about it, TV is one hell of an addition, and all Bills fans will surley forget all about losing Winfield.

casdhf
05-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by elltrain22

yes

B-DON
05-14-2004, 01:56 AM
and kevin thomas

thefixer74
05-14-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by elltrain22

Yes,Thomas is 28.
I hope our secondary have a ton of picks,they can learn from the master.

B-DON
05-14-2004, 03:02 AM
i meant in the article they have a pic of thomas