X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Vincent Expected To Play Leadership Role

One of the newest Buffalo Bills, cornerback Troy Vincent, is not only a great addition to the team for his playing abilities, but he is also someone who can share his knowledge and experience of the game with the younger players to help them progress.

"I was as much interested in his character and what he can do in the locker room as I was his playing ability," head coach Mike Mularkey said. "He's a teacher, coach and player. There are so many great things about him."

Vincent was aware of his potential role here in Buffalo before he signed.

"I like to lead by example," Vincent said admitting that he is not a very vocal individual, but added, "When I am asked, I will lend or share any knowledge that I may have from personal experience. That is one of the reasons why Mr. Wilson, Coach Mularkey, and Tom Donahoe decided to bring me in, is from a leadership standpoint."

"He shows by example," third year cornerback and 2002 sixth round draft pick Kevin Thomas said. "He'll do something on tape and then I'll ask him why he did it and he'll show me why."

Vincent's leadership role will be a key factor this year with six out of the eight cornerbacks currently on the roster having three years or less NFL experience.

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I wonder when they got a pic of TV with full pads on. He looks good in red white and blue.

Comment

• elltrain22
      • Sep 2003

Isn't that pic of McGee??
      If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• elltrain22
        • Sep 2003

No doubt about it, TV is one hell of an addition, and all Bills fans will surley forget all about losing Winfield.
        If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• casdhf
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by elltrain22
          yes
          Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
          cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• B-DON
            hi
            • Mar 2004

and kevin thomas

Comment

• thefixer74
              Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
              Yes,Thomas is 28.
              I hope our secondary have a ton of picks,they can learn from the master.
              To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• B-DON
                hi
                • Mar 2004

i meant in the article they have a pic of thomas

Comment

Working...
                X