• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mightyspaz
    Short, Furry and Cold
    • Mar 2004

More On Marc Ross

Marc Ross quietly wondered if his recent dismissal by the Eagles had something to do with his relationship with Tom Modrak, who was fired by the Eagles after the 2001 draft.

The professional relationship ultimately worked for Ross, 31, the resident of Folcroft and former Eagles director of college scouting, as he joined Modrak and the Buffalo Bills Wednesday as the club’s national college scout.

"I am excited about the opportunity to work in the Bills organization and to work for Mr. Ralph Wilson, for whom I have a tremendous amount of respect," Ross said, a reference to the Buffalo owner. "I like the direction the Bills are going and I am looking forward to working with and learning from (club president) Tom Donahoe and Tom Modrak. Both have a lot of experience and have been successful over the years. I am excited about the whole direction of the Bills organization."

Ross grew up in Sharon Hill and earned All-Ivy League honors in 1993-94 playing wide receiver at Princeton, where he holds five records.

Ross was graduated from Princeton with a B.A. in sociology in 1995 and earned a master’s degree in sport management from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in 1997.
    ThE MiGhTy SpAz
    - I remember watching objects fly in my house Jan. 27th 1991 (XXV) as Scott Norwood missed, But I remember holding hands in my living room as Steve Christie scored three points to cap a 35 point comeback victory with Frank Reich at the Helm.
  • ryjam282
    Offical Billszone Starting QB
    • Mar 2003

Thanks SPaz

Ryan Withey
    Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• R. Rich
      • Apr 2003

How do you know it's the offseason?

When the hiring of a scout gets 3 different threads.

Comment

• thefixer74
        Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by R. Rich

To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
          • Apr 2003

Originally posted by R. Rich

gotta love it!
          the dude abides

Comment

• Ingtar33
            Dances With Buffaloes
            • Sep 2002

you know, if I have to stay in NFL scouting/front office work, I’d love to see my name on this board and read folks discussing my hire with the Bills.

of course I have seen my name once... it was part of a quote... sort of cool to see it here i must admit. I've also seen myself quoted a few times as an anonymous league source too in some of the stories during the lead up to the draft... very cool as well.

Got to love the off-season.
            My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

Have you ever interviewed for a job with the Bills, Ingtar? I'm sure being a Bills fan would only help.

Comment

• TigerJ
                • Jul 2002

Ingtar: "Got to love the off-season."

Me: "Got to survive the off-season."
                I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                X