PDA

View Full Version : Well, the players are behind GW...

Romes
10-24-2002, 01:11 AM
http://www.boston.com/dailynews/296/sports/Bills_responding_to_Williams_t:.shtml

The players all seem to like Williams. I know that the fans and media give him a very hard time and are still very skeptical about how good he actually is, never the less the players all seem to be behind him and like what he is doing.

This is a quote from the article from EM, ''I think he deserves a lot of credit. I think people are starting to see that he can coach, and he has the people that can put guys in a position to make plays. We're having fun right now"

TypicalBill
10-24-2002, 02:48 AM
if we had won the jets game (special teams fault) and win the Lions game we would be at 6-2. This would've put an end to any doubting from anybody. He's doing a great job considering it's his 2nd year.

northernbillfan
10-24-2002, 03:38 AM
Could've, would've, should've...

We are 4-3 and have our first winning record in a while. We should be celebrating that instead.

We still have to get past the Lions.

It still will be sweet going into Foxboro, or wherever they play now, with a 5-3 record.

TypicalBill
10-24-2002, 03:52 AM
i agree

shelby
10-24-2002, 04:45 AM
it is great to have a winning record, and a proven leader at QB....but i am not, nor have i ever been, too impressed with GW.
i believe the success of this team has more to do with TD and Gilbride than GW.

Buffarama
10-24-2002, 06:44 AM
He seems to be coming to life on the side lines, and loosening up a bit. I still don't like the high risk taking when ahead in a game leading before half time, but thats my opinion.
I think his confidence is gaining just like the team.

THATHURMANATOR
10-24-2002, 08:49 AM
Actually Northern the Patriots game is at home!

Novacane
10-24-2002, 08:49 AM
He really pissed me off with the things he said comming in here but he seems to be learning on the job and that is good.

One thing I give him a lot of credit for is the players never quit on him last year.

justasportsfan
10-24-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by shelby
it is great to have a winning record, and a proven leader at QB....but i am not, nor have i ever been, too impressed with GW.
i believe the success of this team has more to do with TD and Gilbride than GW.

You only say that because you have a crush on Gruden:girlsmil:

mybills
10-24-2002, 09:13 AM
<b>"Well, the players are behind GW...</b>

That's ok, as long as they aren't :hump: him! :D

ublinkwescore
10-24-2002, 10:20 AM
get help mybills.

TacklingDummy
10-24-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by CalBillsFan
[url].
This is a quote from the article from EM, ''I think he deserves a lot of credit. I think people are starting to see that he can coach, and he has the people that can put guys in a position to make plays. We're having fun right now"

What else would Eric Moulds say about his coach?? He's not gonna come out and say "Man this guy is a moron, he's such a defensive genuis we are giving up 30.6 points a game" :hamrhed:

Yes the defense played well against Miami. But its easy to beat a :deadhorse:

LtBillsFan66
10-24-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by TacklingDummy
What else would Eric Moulds say about his coach??

He was openly not too fond of Mike Sheppard.