View Full Version : I thought you just might like to see. . .

TigerJ
05-15-2004, 08:19 PM
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=38468

The posters forum name is Bumrush

"We are going 7-9 next year, time to face reality. This offseason has been a disaster, starting with trading a 2 round pick for a 3rd string quarterback. The David Boston trade seems like a good one, but our recent history and not so recent history (shula 95) indicates that bringing in "high" (discarded) quality players often backfires on the Phins. On top that we get bluffed in to trading another valuable draft pick simply to move up one measly draft pick.

Our strength of schedule next year is the hardest in the entire NFL. We have consective road game out west at the end of the season. We all remember how the Phins in 2003 fared against teams with winning records.

Our weakest link in the offensive line last year is now our most experienced "veteran: Ricky Williams, our All Pro running back, had it real difficult last year. Hopefully our line will block better this year, or Ricky may have to resort to some nice marijuana smoking that will effectively suspend him for the rest of the season.

So lets add it all up. This is a team that has bungled the draft and bungled their picks. They always overpay. Wanny gives away draft picks like the Marlins were giving away tickets when they lost 100 games. We trade 2nd round picks for 3rd string qb's with no proven track record while our archrival, swimming in an endless amount of draft picks trades a 3rd rounder for running back that has the potential to run for over 1500 yards. Heck he did it playing for the worst team in the nfl. WE have handled FA and the draft in a laughable manner.

The Dolphins 2004 edition:
3rd string quaterback with no experience and under a microscope in Miami that has ZERO tolerance for poor qb play. We booed fiedler out of Miami, so this kid better hope he performs at a higher level and winning pct.

Brand new offensive line, dominated by rookies and 2nd year players with little to no experience. Picked up in FA an injured OL and one that ended Kurt Warners career.

We have the most difficult schedule in the NFL. We have a new offense, an offensive co-ordinator that has already quit, David Boston acting like the ***** that he is, and a lame duck coaching staff that feels they are "made" like Mafia hitmen cause they seem untouchable.

In conclusion, I hope the Phins have a great year However, after many years of watching football, I am starting to see what a total collaspe is all about. THE FANS OF CHICAGO warned us from the beginning but nobody wanted to believe it. Wanny inherited a great team from JJ, a team stacked with all pro defensive players and the solid foundations of success. This franchise has been in steady decline, and this year, I predict, the ***** hits the fan."

Obviously not everyone agrees with him over at Finheaven, but I think I sens a little more pessimism than is usual for this time of year among Finfans.

ShadowHawk7
05-15-2004, 08:25 PM
Wow, get this guy over to Billszone! How is the board taking that? That seems eeirly like Wys, only a Phins wys, wich i wouldnt mind.

The Natrix
05-15-2004, 08:41 PM
:bf1: That fellow speaks the truth. Just the opposite of Samphin1.

Goobylal
05-15-2004, 08:50 PM
He forgot to mention that Ogunleye could very possibly miss 10 games of the season in a contract dispute. I won't tell him because he might commit hari-kiri if he realized that!

Turf
05-16-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by TigerJ

"We are going 7-9 next year, time to face reality. This offseason has been a disaster, starting with trading a 2 round pick for a 3rd string quarterback. The David Boston trade seems like a good one, but our recent history and not so recent history (shula 95) indicates that bringing in "high" (discarded) quality players often backfires on the Phins. On top that we get bluffed in to trading another valuable draft pick simply to move up one measly draft pick.

Our strength of schedule next year is the hardest in the entire NFL. We have consective road game out west at the end of the season. We all remember how the Phins in 2003 fared against teams with winning records.

Our weakest link in the offensive line last year is now our most experienced "veteran: Ricky Williams, our All Pro running back, had it real difficult last year. Hopefully our line will block better this year, or Ricky may have to resort to some nice marijuana smoking that will effectively suspend him for the rest of the season.

So lets add it all up. This is a team that has bungled the draft and bungled their picks. They always overpay. Wanny gives away draft picks like the Marlins were giving away tickets when they lost 100 games. We trade 2nd round picks for 3rd string qb's with no proven track record while our archrival, swimming in an endless amount of draft picks trades a 3rd rounder for running back that has the potential to run for over 1500 yards. Heck he did it playing for the worst team in the nfl. WE have handled FA and the draft in a laughable manner.

3rd string quaterback with no experience and under a microscope in Miami that has ZERO tolerance for poor qb play. We booed fiedler out of Miami, so this kid better hope he performs at a higher level and winning pct.

Brand new offensive line, dominated by rookies and 2nd year players with little to no experience. Picked up in FA an injured OL and one that ended Kurt Warners career.

We have the most difficult schedule in the NFL. We have a new offense, an offensive co-ordinator that has already quit, David Boston acting like the ***** that he is, and a lame duck coaching staff that feels they are "made" like Mafia hitmen cause they seem untouchable.

In conclusion, I hope the Phins have a great year However, after many years of watching football, I am starting to see what a total collaspe is all about. THE FANS OF CHICAGO warned us from the beginning but nobody wanted to believe it. Wanny inherited a great team from JJ, a team stacked with all pro defensive players and the solid foundations of success. This franchise has been in steady decline, and this year, I predict, the ***** hits the fan."

Obviously not everyone agrees with him over at Finheaven, but I think I sens a little more pessimism than is usual for this time of year among Finfans.

This post just warms my heart. You made my day, I will sleep good tonight.

The Spaz
05-16-2004, 12:14 AM
:bf1::party:

Samphin1
05-16-2004, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by The Natrix
:bf1: That fellow speaks the truth. Just the opposite of Samphin1.

Thanks for thinking of me Natrix. I didn't think I made that big of an impression on you buddy :nana:

Bumrush is a good guy. He has his right to his opinion. Personally, I think the Boston trade was/is a good one and will help us. The Feeley trade was questionable but the guy has a good arm and hopefully he proves a lot of skeptics wrong.

The oline is the biggest issue, but I like the left side greatly with Smith, James and McKinney. Carey should ho ok at RT but I expect osme bumps in the road as a rookie playing that spot. RG is a mystery to me but Jerman and Whitley have gotten good reviews in mini camps, whatever that means.

I like how I post only on Dolphin related threads here and have a boatload of posts. Are you guys that worried about our every little move that you have to even post on what our fellow fans are saying? :lol:

mybills
05-16-2004, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Goobylal
He forgot to mention that Ogunleye could very possibly miss 10 games of the season in a contract dispute. I won't tell him because he might commit hari-kiri if he realized that!

lol

BillsFanInMass
05-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Why are you on our website then Samphin quit sweating us .

don137
05-16-2004, 08:14 AM

I didn't know Wys had a sibling that was a fin fan...

BillsRockSOMUCH
05-16-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Samphin1

The oline is the biggest issue, but I like the left side greatly with Smith, James and McKinney. Carey should ho ok at RT but I expect osme bumps in the road as a rookie playing that spot. RG is a mystery to me but Jerman and Whitley have gotten good reviews in mini camps, whatever that means.

I thought John St. Clair was starting at RT.

ScottLawrence
05-16-2004, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH

:pray:

Samphin1
05-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by BillsRockSOMUCH

They have St. Claire for two reasons. One was to be an emergency starter at LT in case Damien McIntish wouldn't be ready for the season and if we couldn't pick up an OT in the draft. Two, for backup center purposes. The general thought process going on over at Finheaven is that he is a much better center than RT. He provides dpeth at both places ( although moreso at center than RT ) Carey played both gurad and tackles positions in college but has been classified as a tackle by Wannstedt. He is splititng time with St. Claire on the first unit in these minicamps. I expect Carey to beat out St. Claire but also experience a stern learning curve. Sort of like how are LT, Wade Smith, did last year. Hopefully, that clears that up for you.

Samphin1
05-16-2004, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
Why are you on our website then Samphin quit sweating us .

I am on your website because I like Talking football no matter with who or where. I like most of you guys here, even though you root for the wrong team. :gag: And seeing how I have been called out by name by some of you, you obviously like my presence here as well. :lol!:

RUDEbyallMEANS
05-16-2004, 02:47 PM
You guys just might as well call this forum "FinHeaven JR.'s"

:rofl:

With everything going on with Miami, you Bills fans post the most about the Dolphins than the Jets or Patriots fans do combined. I find that funny.

TigerJ
05-16-2004, 02:50 PM
Here's another link to a finheaven thread that has fin fans going apoplectic over negative comments made about the Dolphins in a
Boston area newspaper. The newspaper article is also pasted on the thread. I'd cut and paste, but there's just too much.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=38514

Hey, its a slow time of the year for fans. If it makes the time faster to read about the misery of fin fans, I'm all for it.

Samphin1
05-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Here's another link to a finheaven thread that has fin fans going apoplectic over negative comments made about the Dolphins in a
Boston area newspaper. The newspaper article is also pasted on the thread. I'd cut and paste, but there's just too much.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=38514

Hey, its a slow time of the year for fans. If it makes the time faster to read about the misery of fin fans, I'm all for it.

:lol: Misery? I think not. This is a Patriot newspaper taking a negativwe slant on the Phins. Gee, couldn't jave seen that ocming. I will admit though, one problem a lot of posters have at finheaven ( and here mind you ) is that they put too much weight on what reporters say. Often times we get posts that headlien with "You won't believe what Prisco said" or somethign to that nature. It goes th eother wya too. If a positive article is written about someone, all of a sudden that player is the best ever and we can't be stopped. I usally choose not to participate on those threads for reasons of wanting to kepe my sanity.

RUDEbyallMEANS
05-16-2004, 03:01 PM
GanGreen.com has 1 Miami thread only about Miami on front page of their main page.

KFFL Patriots forum has 1 Miami thread in their team forum only about Miami.

BillsZone.com have 5 THREADS about ONLY Miami in their main page.

BillsZone.com = FinHeaven Jr's .com

The Spaz
05-16-2004, 03:06 PM
It's the offseason and Miami is a rival what do you want or expect?

Devin
05-16-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
You guys just might as well call this forum "FinHeaven JR.'s"

With everything going on with Miami, you Bills fans post the most about the Dolphins than the Jets or Patriots fans do combined. I find that funny.

Samphin granted most the time your input is insightful RUDE you just typically look for a fight.

But this thread went downhill fast.

I wouldnt flatter yourselves or the fish. Simply a quiet time in the offseason and since the Bills/Fish rivalry is easiest the most intense in the East its just idle chatter.

Believe me aside from pointing out your losses or occasional drug bust the fish will be a moot topic during the preseason/regular season.

TigerJ
05-16-2004, 10:46 PM
I've not checked out GanGreen because the rivalry with the Jets just is not as intense for Bills fans as is the rivalry with Miami. As far as New England is concerned, there just isn't a real good fan forum to follow.

Miami has traditionally been Buffalo's most intense rivalry. Moreover, Finheaven is a pretty decent fans forum with lots of threads and pretty good participation. There are plenty of links to news and rumor sources to Dolphin stuff. The bottom line is that it's a natural place to spend a little time during the slow part of the offseason. If Rude and Samphin want to consider it a complement that the Dolphins receive a lot of attention here, it doesn't bother me at all. In some ways I suppose it is.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 01:45 AM
I've not checked out GanGreen because the rivalry with the Jets just is not as intense for Bills fans as is the rivalry with Miami. As far as New England is concerned, there just isn't a real good fan forum to follow.

Miami has traditionally been Buffalo's most intense rivalry. Moreover, Finheaven is a pretty decent fans forum with lots of threads and pretty good participation. There are plenty of links to news and rumor sources to Dolphin stuff. The bottom line is that it's a natural place to spend a little time during the slow part of the offseason. If Rude and Samphin want to consider it a complement that the Dolphins receive a lot of attention here, it doesn't bother me at all. In some ways I suppose it is.

I like you Tiger. It is funny cuz there are a lot of fin relate dposts on here that keep me entertained to the fullest. However, it is kind of a double edged sword because some dolphin fans come here to defend our team as well. I don't do that at any other board other than finheaven and here. It prbably has to do with the level of interaction on both boards and the boards themselves, being of good quality. Anyhow, this is off subject, but I love this smiley here.

:bug:

Funny stuff.

SABURZFAN
05-17-2004, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
BillsZone.com = FinHeaven Jr's .com

:laughter:

not even close.

homerism runs too rampant over at Finheaven to draw comparisons between your site and ours.

BigZ
05-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by don137

I didn't know Wys had a sibling that was a fin fan...

:lolhit:

LtBillsFan66
05-17-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by ShadowHawk7
Wow, get this guy over to Billszone! How is the board taking that? That seems eeirly like Wys, only a Phins wys, wich i wouldnt mind.

Bumrush
05-17-2004, 01:05 PM
LOL :)
Some of the people on the Finheaven board think I'm a Bills fan in disguise, trying to infiltrate the Miami board. They are so blind about the direction the Dolphins are headed in that they can't accept any form of dissent.

With that being said, I wouldn't be to giddy cheering on the Bills either. They overpaid for JP LOSERman and Tree Bledsoe will still find a way to choke. They have a great back in Henry yet draft a RB to piss him off... Oh, the Bills finished.. 6-10 last year!! So stop acting like your so much better than Dolphins, especially when you have a tree trunk at QB, a suspect D, and no second threat to open the field up for Moulds.. You also got swept by the Fins last year.. :)

The Spaz
05-17-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Bumrush
Some of the people on the Finheaven board think I'm a Bills fan in disguise, trying to infiltrate the Miami board. They are so blind about the direction the Dolphins are headed in that they can't accept any form of dissent.

With that being said, I wouldn't be to giddy cheering on the Bills either. They overpaid for JP LOSERman and Tree Bledsoe will still find a way to choke. They have a great back in Henry yet draft a RB to piss him off... Oh, the Bills finished.. 6-10 last year!! So stop acting like your so much better than Dolphins, especially when you have a tree trunk at QB, a suspect D, and no second threat to open the field up for Moulds.. You also got swept by the Fins last year.. :)

Who's your team?

Bulldog
05-17-2004, 01:14 PM

With that being said, I wouldn't be to giddy cheering on the Bills either. They overpaid for JP LOSERman and Tree Bledsoe will still find a way to choke. They have a great back in Henry yet draft a RB to piss him off... Oh and I forgot they finished..... 6-10 !! so stop acting like your so much better than Dolphins, especially when you have a tree trunk at QB, a suspect D, and no second threat to open the field up for Moulds.. Oh yeah, you also got swept by the Fins last year.. :)

Where do I start?

Suspect D : Finished second in the NFL last year in both yards allowed and points.

Losman/Drew: Your right, I would rather have Dumbo and some third stringer from Philly.

Willis/Henry: Having two quality backs is a real problem.

No second threat to open the field up for Moulds: See the drafting of Lee Evans.

I realize that the Bills have flaws, just as all teams do: Buffalo's o-line is suspect, questions still surround Drew, will Evans make an impact in his rookie year?, and so forth. But for a Dolphins fan to come on this board and start ripping the Bills apart, please!:nerd2:

Bumrush
05-17-2004, 01:25 PM
I'm a Dolphin fan, have always been a fin fan, just tired of the same old story with this team. Tired of Wanny making poor decisions, tired of people making excuses for a team that hasn't been out of the 2nd round since 1993 and hasn't had a first round bye in ages. I think every true NFL fan should have one goal in mind at all times. Winning championships or building a strong foundation towards that goal. Under the current leadership I don't think the Dolphins are headed in the right direction, in fact I think this offseason has been the worst in recent years. Once you remove the blinders its pretty obvious that we are no where near a championship caliber team. I guess I'm starting to feel the way many of you had during the Greg Williams era in Buffalo.. I probably sound a bit jaded but both our teams have given us good reason to be. At least the Bills had 4 super bowl runs, we haven't been to the big dance since 1985!

Bumrush
05-17-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog

Where do I start?

Suspect D : Finished second in the NFL last year in both yards allowed and points.

Losman/Drew: Your right, I would rather have Dumbo and some third stringer from Philly.

Willis/Henry: Having two quality backs is a real problem.

No second threat to open the field up for Moulds: See the drafting of Lee Evans.

I realize that the Bills have flaws, just as all teams do: Buffalo's o-line is suspect, questions still surround Drew, will Evans make an impact in his rookie year?, and so forth. But for a Dolphins fan to come on this board and start ripping the Bills apart, please!:nerd2:

LOL, just some silly smack talk, I'm tired of being seen as Bills fan by my fellow Dolphin fans!! :help:

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 02:38 PM
Bumrush, I think your an ok guy. I think your opinion on the team is off, but I respect your right to have a dissenting point of view. Have said so both here and at finheaven.

However, I want to see some major crow pie get chowed down by you if Miami makes it to the playoffs. I am talking triple helpings of it. You see, that is the problem with making predictions, it most always will lead to you having to enter your foot in your mouth. I am not just tlaking about you either bumrush. Many a Bill fan on this site have made bold predictions based on their own hearts desires with nothing to really base it on other than what they want to see happen. Yet, they call Finheaven a state of homerism. Homerism is so think here you would need to take a machete to it just to get through the first layer. It is like that with every teams message board. People don't understand that if you root for a team, you are in homerville.

Oh well, I guess some people just cannot figure that out.

TigerJ
05-17-2004, 05:24 PM
I love it! This is about as excited as I've seen Bills or Fin fans here in the offseason.I've always been what I would term as a realistic optimist. I know Bledsoe has had his problems. I know
Evans, as a rookie, is unproven. I know Mularkey is not viewed universally as a "can't miss" head coach. It's also possible Miami's question marks (Can Boston reform himself? Is there a QB on the Dolphin roster who can get the ball to their receivers? Can Miami develop an offensive line) will be answered positively from the Miami perspective. Likely both teams will experience some successes and some failures, but at this point in the season, I like to project how things will look at if everything turns out positive for Buffalo. I'm happier that way.

Samphin1
05-17-2004, 06:02 PM
I love it! This is about as excited as I've seen Bills or Fin fans here in the offseason.I've always been what I would term as a realistic optimist. I know Bledsoe has had his problems. I know
Evans, as a rookie, is unproven. I know Mularkey is not viewed universally as a "can't miss" head coach. It's also possible Miami's question marks (Can Boston reform himself? Is there a QB on the Dolphin roster who can get the ball to their receivers? Can Miami develop an offensive line) will be answered positively from the Miami perspective. Likely both teams will experience some successes and some failures, but at this point in the season, I like to project how things will look at if everything turns out positive for Buffalo. I'm happier that way.

Ok I give you that, however if we were to do the same about Miami, we are looked at as "homers" and unrealistic by some of you here. The double standard is glaring. However, I understand that this is a Bills forum so it goes without saying that Miami will be chastized for the fine franchise they are. :D Its ok though. We are all friends still. :beers:

TigerJ
05-17-2004, 10:54 PM
Of course you're right, Samphin. I would expect the same is true at Finheaven. Most of us have a strong "homer" streak in us. Over at Finheaven, there are plenty of Miami homers posting homer stuff all the time. I do go over to Finheaven from time to time, as the subject of this thread might suggest. I stay away from the smack forum most of the time, just like I do here, because I think too often smack strays from witty and fun to crude and mean spirited. I never got banned because I generally try to follow the rules of each forum. Most of the time I don't think we are that different. The point is we are all homers on our own boards, except for those unhappy souls like Wys and Bumrush. I recognize it, I don't mind homerism either in my fellow Bills fans and our Finfan guests. It's more fun to point it out in Finfans though. LOL

I like to talk football and I like to have fun on these forums, and as long as people don't stoop to crudeness, I like to have "enemy fans" here too. That's why, in my book, you're always welcome, Samphin and Bumrush.

Friends still!

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 01:53 AM
Of course you're right, Samphin. I would expect the same is true at Finheaven. Most of us have a strong "homer" streak in us. Over at Finheaven, there are plenty of Miami homers posting homer stuff all the time. I do go over to Finheaven from time to time, as the subject of this thread might suggest. I stay away from the smack forum most of the time, just like I do here, because I think too often smack strays from witty and fun to crude and mean spirited. I never got banned because I generally try to follow the rules of each forum. Most of the time I don't think we are that different. The point is we are all homers on our own boards, except for those unhappy souls like Wys and Bumrush. I recognize it, I don't mind homerism either in my fellow Bills fans and our Finfan guests. It's more fun to point it out in Finfans though. LOL

I like to talk football and I like to have fun on these forums, and as long as people don't stoop to crudeness, I like to have "enemy fans" here too. That's why, in my book, you're always welcome, Samphin and Bumrush.

Friends still!

Of course, but come kickoff of the first Bills-Dolphins game this season don't be surprised to see this happen. :fish:

P.S. you should post more over at finheaven. Justasportsfan and Clumpy sure could use your help. They are getting clobbered over there! :lol:

SABURZFAN
05-18-2004, 02:06 AM

I'm tired of being seen as Bills fan by my fellow Dolphin fans!! :help:

tell them in Finheaven that you're good friends with SABURZFAN. :snicker:

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

tell them in Finheaven that you're good friends with SABURZFAN. :snicker:

I hate to break it to you Saburzfan, but I don't think anyone over there knows who you are. We have such a new set of peopel mixed with teh old timer, that they don't really know who the Bills fans are/were. Exceptions being Clumpy and that guy Justasportsfan. Tatonka is well known over there too. Anyhow, sorry, you aren't as popular as you think you are.

If anyone went over there and dropped your name it would be followed by deafaning silence.

Don't take that as a knock man, round here, you are the boss. :clap:

SeatownBillsFan21
05-18-2004, 03:37 AM
Go home fin fans this is not your site to be chating on makin new friends go home and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!

SABURZFAN
05-18-2004, 06:22 AM
I hate to break it to you Saburzfan, but I don't think anyone over there knows who you are.

We have such a new set of peopel mixed with teh old timer, that they don't really know who the Bills fans are/were.

new set???what happened with the old?did they get banned???:eek:
don't kid yourself about Fish fans not knowing Bills fans either.

Exceptions being Clumpy and that guy Justasportsfan. Tatonka is well known over there too. Anyhow, sorry, you aren't as popular as you think you are.

i guess i have to go back to my old signature again because i don't ever recall entering any popularity contests.besides,i'm willing to bet that i'm not too popular with a few of my fellow Bills fans on this board.oh well....

If anyone went over there and dropped your name it would be followed by deafaning silence.

it's called fright.:snicker:

Don't take that as a knock man, round here, you are the boss. :clap:

save the accolades,Bub,because you're wrong.other than having a couple beers and a few wings with some of the guys,i'm just another poster on these boards who has contributed and watched this board grow from nearly Day 1.:up:

The Spaz
05-18-2004, 07:08 AM
I think you guys would like to see this too.

Season can't start soon enough for South Beachers

If Dolphins owner and chairman of the board Wayne Huizenga doesn't have a plaque that reads, "No news is better than bad news," it has to be on his wish list.

Nothing positive seems to be spinning out of South Beach this offseason. And the Dolphins have to wonder if they can get it going in the right direction.

It started at the end of a successful — perhaps in record only — regular season.

Huizenga met face-to-face with head coach Dave Wannstedt, who in his fourth season as Dolphins field boss led the team to a 10-6 record but took his team home instead of to the playoffs for the second consecutive season. Amidst rumors that Wannstedt — 41-23 as Dolphins head coach in the regular season and 81-79 in his career — would be relieved of his coaching duties, Wannstedt emerged from his meeting with Huizenga with a contract extension as head coach but was stripped — like Seahawks head coach Mike Holmgren in 2003 — of “final say” concerning personnel matters.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+East/Miami/Features/2004/reynolds051704.htm

TigerJ
05-18-2004, 07:51 AM
I love it, Spaz!

The Spaz
05-18-2004, 08:08 AM
I love it, Spaz!

Me too!:snicker::biggrin:

Samphin1
05-18-2004, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

new set???what happened with the old?did they get banned???:eek:
don't kid yourself about Fish fans not knowing Bills fans either.

i guess i have to go back to my old signature again because i don't ever recall entering any popularity contests.besides,i'm willing to bet that i'm not too popular with a few of my fellow Bills fans on this board.oh well....

it's called fright.:snicker:

save the accolades,Bub,because you're wrong.other than having a couple beers and a few wings with some of the guys,i'm just another poster on these boards who has contributed and watched this board grow from nearly Day 1.:up:

See if I ever try to drop you a complement again. Like I said, drop your name over there and the only reaction will be one of confusion and nothing else. Don't flatter yourself. If you could comprehend the post, I said we have such a new mix of people mixed in with the old, that I doubt the majority even know who you are/were. Oh well, I guess I will quit trying to talk to you, you obviously aren't up to my level. :earpoke:

SABURZFAN
05-19-2004, 06:01 PM

See if I ever try to drop you a complement again. Like I said, drop your name over there and the only reaction will be one of confusion and nothing else. Don't flatter yourself. If you could comprehend the post, I said we have such a new mix of people mixed in with the old, that I doubt the majority even know who you are/were. Oh well, I guess I will quit trying to talk to you, you obviously aren't up to my level. :earpoke:

you hurt my feelings.:(