• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Who is As Excited about Evans as I am!!

Hey Guys........

Just got to read my Bills Digest today.......I am about 3 days late getting my mail, but I have to admit I am so excited about Lee Evans as a Buffalo Bill....... I think it was great move by the bills and I can't wait to see him play....

Its gunny cause the place I work I got to talk to Rhonde Barber today about the up coming season and he was ripping on me about my BILLS Tire cover on my truck, and telling me I need a BUCS one.......I have to admit his Superbowl ring is very nice......$16,000 it costs.............Well He is an awesome guy......

Later
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

I'm excited as well. I have no doubt Lee Evans will make an impact this season.

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

I am soooo looking forward to his beginning. He will open things up so much for this offense...Can't wait.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

I am.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Count me in. I think he will be a tremendous receiver - this year.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• THenry2034
            • May 2004

Who isn't excited about seeing this guy play? I mean....look at the last few #1 draft picks and tell me you were more excited about them than Lee Evans. Clements got me excited, but not all that excited. Mike Williams...it's a offensive lineman - enough said. McGahee....didn't play a down last year, but I'm really excited about him this year.

We haven't had an offensive player to be really excited about in a long time. That even makes me more excited, epescially a receiver who was drafted as high as him.
            "You're confident when you're still respecting your teammates, you're still respecting your opponents and you're still respecting the game. You become cocky when you try to make yourself better than the game." Bills quarterback J.P. Losman

Comment

• Tatonka
              • Jul 2002

i hope he can be just a little bit better than reed was his rookie year.

i have high hopes for him down the line especially. i think he will be a legit number 1.
              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• thefixer74
                Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
                • Apr 2004

I am big time,speed,hands,desire...lets play some FOOTBALL.
                To the world you might be one person,but to one person you might be the world.

Comment

• HAMMER
                  I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                  • Jul 2003

I am very excited about him. Great hands, speed, desire, great attitude, and he is very bright. That is a great combination, that is why the Bills took him over some of the other bigger WR's available. Combine all this with the fact that he stayed in school and is very mature for his age and you have a winner.

All it will take is one or two big plays to him early in the season and our offense will open up like a Ho on Delaware Ave. He will make a difference THIS year.

Comment

• madness23
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by HAMMER
                    All it will take is one or two big plays to him early in the season and our offense will open up like a Ho on Delaware Ave. He will make a difference THIS year.
                    Thanks man, I needed that. It's been a tough day at work.

Comment

• Philly Zoner
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by HAMMER

that sounds like a Philly reference

Comment

• justasportsfan
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philly Zoner

that sounds like a Philly reference
                        how would you know? You hang out there too?
                        sacrifice1
                        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          how would you know? You hang out there too?
                          He was referring to the HO part Justa,,,

Reach for the stars

Comment

• mypoorfriendme
                            • Apr 2003

as excited as i am to see evans, im probably twice as excited to see mcgahee. i hate the hurricanes but have always respected mcgahee for some reason. i just remember how unstoppable he was all through college and whenever i saw the canes play, i would pray they didnt hand it off to him because he was quite liable to score. im excited to see evans, but i just step back and think hes only a rookie reciever so i cant expect to see TOO much
                            the dude abides

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by mypoorfriendme
                              as excited as i am to see evans, im probably twice as excited to see mcgahee. i hate the hurricanes but have always respected mcgahee for some reason. i just remember how unstoppable he was all through college and whenever i saw the canes play, i would pray they didnt hand it off to him because he was quite liable to score. im excited to see evans, but i just step back and think hes only a rookie reciever so i cant expect to see TOO much
                              I'm excited to see them both. That will be 2-1st round picks making their debut this season for the Bills, although one is a year late. And as for Evans, it's good to have low expectations since he's a rookie, but it's been said that he's the most polished WR in the draft, and what he needs most (besides experience) is refining out his route-running since he's got all the other tools. Well he's got a good WR coach in Tolbert, who helped Boldin become a rookie sensation.

Comment

Working...
                              X